Heath Ledger has been found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm so sad because there was so much promise with Heath Ledger. Of all of those with celebrity-itis, he never even made the list in my mind. Just broke up with Michelle Williams and had a cute little girl. Just a shame.

http://www.nndb.com/people/204/000029117/

My 14 yo daughter just came screaming down the stairs about this. She is crying. He had a relationship with Michelle Something, can't think of her name but they had recently split, and has a 2 yo daughter with her. The first thing I thought about was the little girl. Just awful. My daughter thinks it is a suicide b/c he had apparently been rumored to be despondent over losing Michelle, she says she heard.

We LOVE "!0 Things I Hate About You" in our house...I am soooo upset about this one.

Another talented person lost to drugs.

I don't whether or not he was despondent over losing over Michelle, but he has been known to have a drug problem for years. He was also reported to have several women on the side. I am guessing that Michelle finally realized that he hadn't cleaned up his act.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime, adding prescription pills were found near his body.

www.tmz.com

They are said to be sleeping pills. Maybe it is a suicide.

He was in cardiac arrest when paramedics responded. On Headline News now.

Last week Brad Renfro, now Heath. What in the world is going on?
Both had small kids.
Unbelievably sad.
Many prayers to the family.

Another talented person lost to drugs.

I don't whether or not he was despondent over losing over Michelle, but he has been known to have a drug problem for years. He was also reported to have several women on the side. I am guessing that Michelle finally realized that he hadn't cleaned up his act.
I read that Naomi broke it off with him because he was always flirting with other women and she felt like a fool. Even though Naomi was 10 years his senior, she is a beautiful gal. I always thought that she was looking for more than he could give her at the time. I believe that she was 35 and he was 25, when they dated.

I have heard what all of the others have heard. He was found in bed, surrounded by pills. That sounds like a suicide to me. In any case, it is very sad. Just goes to show you, once again, that money, fame and good looks does not assure happiness. :(

I really think that underneath it all we all are looking for the same thing--love and acceptance.

NYtimes said he was in Mary-Kate Olsens apartment?

I'm on another board that I frequent and a poster is talking to a friend (it's their SIL) who is a NYC cop and they are saying he's still in the apartment and that 3 women and a man just got out a cab and were let into the apartment.

So sad!!

I read that Naomi broke it off with him because he was always flirting with other women and she felt like a fool. Even though Naomi was 10 years his senior, she is a beautiful gal. I always thought that she was looking for more than he could give her at the time. I believe that she was 35 and he was 25, when they dated.

I have heard what all of the others have heard. He was found in bed, surrounded by pills. That sounds like a suicide to me. In any case, it is very sad. Just goes to show you, once again, that money, fame and good looks does not assure happiness. :(

I really think that underneath it all we all are looking for the same thing--love and acceptance.

So true Nan :blowkiss:

My girls and I adored Heath's movies, we have watched 10 Things I Hate About You so many times, it's one of our faves.
I cannot believe this has happened... I am in total shock.
RIP HEATH :(

This is so damn tragic. Another young talented life. So sad so sad so sad......:(

FNC is saying the apartment might have been MARY KATE OLSEN'S apartment, not Heath's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NY Times saying this.

The entire internet has slowed to a crawl because of this I think. I'm on DSL too!

I'm shocked! . I'm not a big fan of his but I'm still very saddened over this. So young, too.. Money and success doesn't always bring happiness.. Prayers for his young daughter, family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500