Heath Ledger has been found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well going to give him the benefit of doubt.
Could be a brain embolism or heart attack.
Then suicide....

Was said he had the time of his life playing the joker.
What a shame.

I'm on another board that I frequent and a poster is talking to a friend (it's their SIL) who is a NYC cop and they are saying he's still in the apartment and that 3 women and a man just got out a cab and were let into the apartment.

So sad!!
FNC also said that he is still in the apartment. I guess that next of kin/family are being allowed in.

This is so unbelievably sad. I just seen this on myspace board and thought it was a joke. My son and I have been watching the new batman trailer, he has been so excited to see. Heath was a great actor and he has a beuatiful little girl that looks just like him. They always have pics of them on celebritybabyblog and you can tell he really adored her. I feel so badly for her and Michelle. I have to wonder what kind of drugs are going around Hollywood these days, that so many are dying. It is almost like an epidimic.

I read that Naomi broke it off with him because he was always flirting with other women and she felt like a fool. Even though Naomi was 10 years his senior, she is a beautiful gal. I always thought that she was looking for more than he could give her at the time. I believe that she was 35 and he was 25, when they dated.

I have heard what all of the others have heard. He was found in bed, surrounded by pills. That sounds like a suicide to me. In any case, it is very sad. Just goes to show you, once again, that money, fame and good looks does not assure happiness. :(

I really think that underneath it all we all are looking for the same thing--love and acceptance.

From what my friends tell me, Naomi also broke up with Heath due to his drug use.

A couple of my friends are saying that their only surprise about this is that Joaquin Phoenix didn't OD first, b/c apparently he is really out of control with his drug use.

FNC saying he was renting the apartment from MK Olsen, she owns the apartment but he was renting it from her, not dating her or anything.

Was he actually married to Michelle Williams or not? I know they were separated but were they ever married or actually divorced? Just curious for legal reasons.

I'm on another board that I frequent and a poster is talking to a friend (it's their SIL) who is a NYC cop and they are saying he's still in the apartment and that 3 women and a man just got out a cab and were let into the apartment.

So sad!!

I bet why your on another board, can't get on here, or post..just lag out...

From what my friends tell me, Naomi also broke up with Heath due to his drug use.

A couple of my friends are saying that their only surprise about this is that Joaquin Phoenix didn't OD first, b/c apparently he is really out of control with his drug use.

This shocks me - after what happened to his brother I would think drugs would be the last thing he would ever do.

This shocks me - after what happened to his brother I would think drugs would be the last thing he would ever do.

What happened to his brother??? Same thing? How terrible for their parents. :(

FNC is saying the apartment might have been MARY KATE OLSEN'S apartment, not Heath's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NY Times saying this.

Interesting - although I think she owns a place that she rents out too. I hadn't heard anything about him hanging out with Mary Kate, but I know that a month or so ago he was rumored to be hooking up with Helena Christensen and Lohan when she came into town.

I am so sad about this one. Definitely not one I "expected." :(

My husband refused to believe me when I told him. He thought I was lying because he's so looking forward to seeing Heath Ledger as the Joker...

I just read he was found in an apartment owned by MaryKate Olsen. I think those girls do drugs also. :(

omg i just heard this on the radio coming home....how sad!!! i loved him in 10 things i hate about you.

Heartbreaker. I liked him as an actor. :blowkiss: Hugs and kisses everyone.

Thanks for your input. So sad. I did see a photo of Heath and Joaquin together on one of the sites (TMZ?). Do you think that they are drug buddies? You would think that Joaquin would have learned from his own brother's tragic death.

Defamer.com is reporting a possible suicide.

They are saying he was found on the floor. Death was an accident. apartment not owned by MKO

The poster on the other board is in their car 3 blocks away and can't get any closer. Their SIL - NYC Cop says they are trying to keep the streets moving but are having a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500