Heather's Social Media

I'm trying to find where she initially met him or posted of him. Anybody have that saved? Edited out the graphic words...

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeatherElvis

The guy who builds things at my job makes me c***m myself. #w*******s tonight
4:05am - 7 Jul 13

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL DRAG THAT MAN INTO THE MOP CLOSET AND HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM LORD HAVE MERCY
4:12am - 7 Jul 13

But I remember the Mrs. made the comment that Heather had met him in March when she stole his business card or something. I think it was on her FB and then was deleted. I have seen the screenshot was part of the hearing.

They may not have 'dated' until June but I think March was around the time they 'met'? Not that we can believe what the Mrs. has to say...imho

Kelly

That's right! Thanks!

I could be wrong about dates...but somehow I thought she only began at TK in May or June...and mentioned seeing the new contract guy(presumably SM) around then?

I'm trying to find where she initially met him or posted of him. Anybody have that saved? Edited out the graphic words...

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeatherElvis

The guy who builds things at my job makes me c***m myself. #w*******s tonight
4:05am - 7 Jul 13

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL DRAG THAT MAN INTO THE MOP CLOSET AND HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM LORD HAVE MERCY
4:12am - 7 Jul 13

Hmmm. They must have started up right away then...after this?

Idk but remember she worked at House of a blues too. Sidney did contract work for them as well as Tilted Kilt. So it's odd to me that she just met him, unless she just didn't notice him before for whatever reason. Heck, maybe his schedule didn't overlap hers until she started with the Kilt?

[modsnip]. She was bullied. She was approved for a medical leave from school but still attended her cosmetology sessions, doing her class work at home. She talks alot about her weight and not eating, etc. It's obvious when reading her social media accounts that she suffered some kind of inferiority complex, lack of self worth or whatever. It is this reason that I think she lowered her standards in liking Sidney, who was married. Seems she was cheated on in the past, typical teenage stuff, but paired with being bullied about her weight can really mess with someone's psyche.

[modsnip]. She was bullied. She was approved for a medical leave from school but still attended her cosmetology sessions, doing her class work at home. She talks alot about her weight and not eating, etc. It's obvious when reading her social media accounts that she suffered some kind of inferiority complex, lack of self worth or whatever. It is this reason that I think she lowered her standards in liking Sidney, who was married. Seems she was cheated on in the past, typical teenage stuff, but paired with being bullied about her weight can really mess with someone's psyche.

In what way was she bullied?

Go to her Spring Me link. I read every single one of these as soon as someone posted the link back in Dec or Jan. The kids in her HS were sooo mean. Spring Me gives anyone the chance to anonymously harass another person.
I was really impressed with Heather's slick replies, but that kind of steady picking has to wear a girl down. I'd have quit school too.

She was called derogatory names, talked about her weight, boyfriends, etc. Alot is normal teen stuff but paired with a legitimate medical disorder it's flat out bullying. Her Formspring has the gist of it all. When you click on the link, scroll as if you're on Twitter but don't go too fast or it'll freeze the screen. Instead let it keep updating after each scroll. The history gets kind of deep, she mentions she is on some kind f medical leave from school which approved her for doing her studies at hme, but she goes to her cosmetology classes. People call her a s**t and stuff. Says she slept with this guy or that guy, etc. One girl kept bullying her about her boyfriend that was sleeping with another girl, etc. Here's the link:

http://new.spring.me/#!/user/featherrrrr/timeline/responses

Go to her Spring Me link. I read every single one of these as soon as someone posted the link back in Dec or Jan. The kids in her HS were sooo mean. Spring Me gives anyone the chance to anonymously harass another person.
I was really impressed with Heather's slick replies, but that kind of steady picking has to wear a girl down. I'd have quit school too.

Ditto!

Yeah, it reminds me of AskFM.

From the timeline . . .

Nov 17 2012: Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

Heather begins mentioning Disney on her Twitter in Jan, IIRC. She tweeted about wanting to be a Disney princess in March 2013. Idk, when they started seeing each other, but I got the feeling she took an interest in him maybe in Jan, but for sure by March.

Sorry as I know this MUST have been answered but why is the Tumblr acct not discussable here? Thanks!

Sorry as I know this MUST have been answered but why is the Tumblr acct not discussable here? Thanks!

We can talk about it but can't post the links and photos bc of all the graphic *advertiser censored* and vulgar things throughout it. Unless that changed and now it's off limits altogether? I'll alert my post here for a mod to maybe tell us exactly what we can and can't discuss regarding the tumblr. Ok?

Eta - I asked, just waiting for direction now...

2nd eta - Can't discuss or hotlink the Tumblr at all...

3 days later.

12:25 AM July 10th "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GAWWWWWWDDDDDD"

12:40 AM July 10th "but oh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllll YUM UHHHHHH HOLAYYY SHEEEEIT"

From the timeline . . .

Nov 17 2012: Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

Heather begins mentioning Disney on her Twitter in Jan, IIRC. She tweeted about wanting to be a Disney princess in March 2013. Idk, when they started seeing each other, but I got the feeling she took an interest in him maybe in Jan, but for sure by March.

I have thought too that they became friendly in March. Maybe just talking and small flirting, maybe they started following each other on social media around that time and she was trying to catch his eye with the Disney posts? What I do know is this though: her March 25th post about Disney is around the time that he was there in WDW. I was in training with TM from 3/18-23rd. He was there then. I came home the 23rd and don't know for definite when they returned home, but it was around that time. I've always felt that Heather 's tweet had something to do with him being in WDW.

I have thought too that they became friendly in March. Maybe just talking and small flirting, maybe they started following each other on social media around that time and she was trying to catch his eye with the Disney posts? What I do know is this though: her March 25th post about Disney is around the time that he was there in WDW. I was in training with TM from 3/18-23rd. He was there then. I came home the 23rd and don't know for definite when they returned home, but it was around that time. I've always felt that Heather 's tweet had something to do with him being in WDW.

I noticed that as well as another tweet about needing to be in Fla and the distance. But I don't know if she had a boyfriend at that time or not, it was hard for me to discern. I don't tweet, so its like a foreign language for me!

Kelly

Thank you Delta Dawn for explaining the WDW reference. I just read that and asked what?...:scared:
It makes perfect sense that Heather would say
that if she'd just fallen for SM and he was on vacation.

We can talk about it but can't post the links and photos bc of all the graphic *advertiser censored* and vulgar things throughout it. Unless that changed and now it's off limits altogether? I'll alert my post here for a mod to maybe tell us exactly what we can and can't discuss regarding the tumblr. Ok?

Eta - I asked, just waiting for direction now...

The tumblr account is off limits. Even talking about it because we can't link it and others cannot see the posts for themselves, kwim? There are a lot of newbies here that have not seen the account and we can't link it.

Better to talk about the Springform account. I know it's not the same but it can be linked.

Thanks guys!

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare