Heather's Social Media

From the timeline . . .

Nov 17 2012: Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

Heather begins mentioning Disney on her Twitter in Jan, IIRC. She tweeted about wanting to be a Disney princess in March 2013. Idk, when they started seeing each other, but I got the feeling she took an interest in him maybe in Jan, but for sure by March.

She talked a lot about her love for Disney in her formspring account in 2011/2012

Okay! Thanks.

I didn't start following Heather's case on WS until after TM and SM were named in the media, so I missed alot of the beginning info.

The tumblr account is off limits. Even talking about it because we can't link it and others cannot see the posts for themselves, kwim? There are a lot of newbies here that have not seen the account and we can't link it.

Better to talk about the Springform account. I know it's not the same but it can be linked.

Thanks guys!

Salem

Thanks Salem. I'll edit my previous post to take out the dot com so the link is invalid.

I guess I did not take that Q&A account as bullying...just typical teenage stuff. She could have logged off anytime, she was having fun with it, IMO. I do not get the impression she was at all isolated as a teen. Yes, she had eating issues, IMO, also far from uncommon. My sister was bulemic and anorexic (eventually dying) and she would never, ever mention weight or that she was even concerned about it. It was a private, too secret subject. IMO, if you can refer to it, you are probably not in the serious category. Heather posted about her ideal weight, etc. often.

All jmo

I noticed that as well as another tweet about needing to be in Fla and the distance. But I don't know if she had a boyfriend at that time or not, it was hard for me to discern. I don't tweet, so its like a foreign language for me!

Kelly

Somewhere in there, after she said that, her ex-bf said "you should come back".

I'm sure it was Twitter, but it may have been on her FB.

Where did she meet Sidney? Was it HOB or TK? It's been repeatedly spoken about that she saw him at TK. Now I just ran across this agan and it makes me wonder...

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

@sexy_brooke_ I work at hob but I'll be there to get food later. Also Sydney will be there tonight so you know I gotta make an appearance
3:36pm - 10 Jul 13

Where did she meet Sidney? Was it HOB or TK? It's been repeatedly spoken about that she saw him at TK. Now I just ran across this agan and it makes me wonder...

@sexy_brooke_ I work at hob but I'll be there to get food later. Also Sydney will be there tonight so you know I gotta make an appearance
3:36pm - 10 Jul 13

I work at hob but I'll be (at TK) to get food later.

I guess I did not take that Q&A account as bullying...just typical teenage stuff. She could have logged off anytime, she was having fun with it, IMO. I do not get the impression she was at all isolated as a teen. Yes, she had eating issues, IMO, also far from uncommon. My sister was bulemic and anorexic (eventually dying) and she would never, ever mention weight or that she was even concerned about it. It was a private, too secret subject. IMO, if you can refer to it, you are probably not in the serious category. Heather posted about her ideal weight, etc. often.

All jmo

Clu, I'm so very sorry about your sister, sweetie. :grouphug: :blowkiss:

But it had to be serious enough for a doctor to sign off on her taking a medical leave from her school to do her class work at home. Plus she was still seeing a doctor on a monthly basis back in May per her Twitter...

Doctors appointment at freaking 8am then work wah
12:24am - 3 May 13

Doctor "why did you lose 5 lbs heather?" Me "I don't know cause I felt like it fawk" I *advertiser censored****g hate this dude everytime every month
9:31am - 3 May 13

I work at hob but I'll be (at TK) to get food later.

Omg duhhhhhhh. I have teen brain going on right now with all this stuff I'm reading. Not even thinking lol. Yeah, that's most likely what she meant.

Waitasec...I thought she was working for TK in July?

Hi Sleuthers, does anyone have a link or a screenshot of TM FB page where her status talks about going to Carolina Forest? I really need the date she posted this. TIA :seeya:

All jmo

Since that acct. is one Heather joined by her own choice and one she could leave at anytime, I don't think that's bullying.

Hi Sleuthers, does anyone have a link or a screenshot of TM FB page where her status talks about going to Carolina Forest? I really need the date she posted this. TIA :seeya:

Hi! Try going to the thread that links the FB PAGES....a link to. TM's FB page
may be there.

I have a screenshot of it. She posted it on Jan 31st. I can't link or post it here though unless Salem ok's it. Maybe in the basement?

Since that acct. is one Heather joined by her own choice and one she could leave at anytime, I don't think that's bullying.

all social media is voluntary ... but I don't think we should veer off into a discussion of what constitutes bullying because it might get ugly JMO

that springme or springform or whatever it's called - the links posted in this thread don't work for me

Did anyone see where she tweeted on her twitter account that she has a taste for older men? I just saw it a little while ago, but i can't remember the date she said it. Looking again... :/

all social media is voluntary ... but I don't think we should veer off into a discussion of what constitutes bullying because it might get ugly JMO

If you read the the first few posts on this thread along with the post I quoted by cluciano .....you'll see where and why
bullying came into discussion.

Did anyone see where she tweeted on her twitter account that she has a taste for older men? I just saw it a little while ago, but i can't remember the date she said it. Looking again... :/

Yes I remember reading it. That and her other tweets gave me the impression she noticed SM first and pursued him.

▲Moonchild▼ ‏@HeatherElvis Jun 12
I gots a taste for men who're older
1:45 AM - 12 Jun 2013 · Details

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members