GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thanks button isn't enough! TY Plumeria, for keeping this thread up to date!

From FB I read Carly and Nala were inseparable. Did someone force Nala out of the SUV and Carly to Jaws? That is the only scenario I can come up with. She loved her dog. She wouldn't willingly leave her dog, go 30 miles up the road towards home and stop at a scenic cliff in the dark.

Oh dear this isn't good.
Family of a missing pregnant woman on Maui say a car found at a popular surf spot may belong to the missing woman. According to a Facebook page dedicated to her disappearance, Carly Scott’s car was found at the surf spot known as Jaws.

However Scott’s stepfather says the car was burned. He says the license plate found on the car matches Scott’s license plate.

http://khon2.com/2014/02/12/maui-police-search-procedures-under-scrutiny/

Oh, no! I knew they must have found some signs of foul play, to have called it a crime scene. Just an abandoned car, or wrecked car wouldn't be, but if it was burned, that makes a difference. No telling where they will find her.

I would be looking very closely at the ex b/f. He may not have been the perp, but something is fishy that he didn't stop and turn around when he noticed she was "gone".

Oh, no! I knew they must have found some signs of foul play, to have called it a crime scene. Just an abandoned car, or wrecked car wouldn't be, but if it was burned, that makes a difference. No telling where they will find her.

I would be looking very closely at the ex b/f. He may not have been the perp, but something is fishy that he didn't stop and turn around when he noticed she was "gone".

I guess police aren't naming any suspects or persons of interest...YET [modsnip].

I was reading the Facebook pages for "Find Charli Scott" and the Maui one...

The sum of several posts wonder if the LE has talked to the ex-boyfriend.

That never sounds good, ex-boyfriend, burnt out vehicle, cliffs... I hate the sound of it.

I guess police aren't naming any suspects or persons of interest...YET [modsnip].

I know this was already said ... Thank You Plumeria5 for keeping us informed up to the minute! I want to be hopeful but the more time that passes & details that emerge it's hard to stay positive.

I know this was already said ... Thank You Plumeria5 for keeping us informed up to the minute! I want to be hopeful but the more time that passes & details that emerge it's hard to stay positive.

You're welcome! It amazes me how brazen criminals are. Yes, some do get away with crimes in the islands but for the majority, they are solved. You can't just leave the scene of the crime without a record of an airline ticket or some means of transportation. Fewer residents mean fewer suspects. I doubt very strongly this was a stranger abduction and the bread crumbs will lead LE right to their door.

I just read the WS thread for Moreira Monsalve. Wow. Two missing women in the past month and a half on your island. How upsetting!!

I just read the WS thread for Moreira Monsalve. Wow. Two missing women in the past month and a half on your island. How upsetting!!

And there was a third but she was found and had taken her own life!

"I know that Nala would not leave Charli if Charli was conscious, I know that. At first I thought that maybe she was in an accident -- but that can't be, that can't be now," Kimberly said, choking back tears.

Scott's dog Nala was found 20 miles southeast of the spot where she was last seen along the Hana Highway near mile marker 20 in Keanae.

According to her ex-boyfriend, that's where she drove to help him after his car broke down Sunday. He reported to police she was following him back to Haiku -- but all of a sudden, she was gone.

Scott's car was found 20 miles in the opposite direction.

"They need to know who was around that vehicle. I'm assuming they need to look if it ran out of gas or if it's mechanically operating, and I'm assuming they need to look for blood or any signs of foul play," explained Kimberly.

Family members say they're holding on to hope Scott will be found safe and soon.

"Don't give up looking for her. The search plan has changed, it hasn't stopped. She still isn't found and now we know where the car is, so now we have to start looking all around here. I'm going to try to get a helicopter again tomorrow and start looking for her along the coastline," Kimberly said.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24707232/missing-womans-dog-found-search-continues-for-charli

Trying to catch up, so sorry if I'm asking repetitive questions.

Did the Ex report her missing after "she was all of the sudden, gone"?

Trying to catch up, so sorry if I'm asking repetitive questions.

Did the Ex report her missing after "she was all of the sudden, gone"?

I need to go back and listen to mom's interview again. Maybe I can transcribe it wearing headphones because I was having trouble understanding everything she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member