GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox - no, it does not appear that he did report that she was "all of a sudden gone".

Ok, listened to mom's interview again. Timeline as given by the ex bf:

Sunday evening

8:30 Charli (Carly) picked up Steven (ex bf) then I think she says "at home".
9:30 They got to where Steven's truck was mile marker 20.
10:30 At Haiku, Steven lost sight of Charli's headlights.

11:00 Charli's phone pinged from ____ Peninsula.

Monday morning

Nala was found by the Nahiku Market.

So...Where did Charli pick up Steven from?? His home?
Steven was obviously an hour away from his truck since
there is an hour gap between 8:30-9:30. How did he get
separated from his truck? Who took him
home? Nala had to have been left out of the truck near the market.
She was pristine, not dirty or hurt. I am beginning to think the
location of the SUV is a big fat red herring and Charli is nowhere near
that scene. Someone took her phone as well as her SUV and planted them.
Just my 2 cents. Also seems kind of unlikely everything happened on the half hour
(8:30, 9:30, 10:30)but what do I know?

Police say Carly Scott was last seen Sunday night at her sister's house in Haiku. The 27-year-old is five months pregnant, has red shoulder length hair, green eyes and is about 5-foot-10.

Kimberlyn says her daughter got a call from her ex-boyfriend Sunday night saying he needed help after his car stalled near mile marker 20 of Hana highway.

Police say Carly Scott was last seen Sunday night at her sister's house in Haiku. The 27-year-old is five months pregnant, has red shoulder length hair, green eyes and is about 5-foot-10.

Kimberlyn says her daughter got a call from her ex-boyfriend Sunday night saying he needed help after his car stalled near mile marker 20 of Hana highway.

Here's a map with mile marker #20. Click on 2nd map.

http://www.hawaii-guide.com/maui/information/road_to_hana_map

Ok, listened to mom's interview again. Timeline as given by the ex bf:

Sunday evening

8:30 Charli (Carly) picked up Steven (ex bf) then I think she says "at home".
9:30 They got to where Steven's truck was mile marker 20.
10:30 At Haiku, Steven lost sight of Charli's headlights.

11:00 Charli's phone pinged from ____ Peninsula.

Monday morning

Nala was found by the Nahiku Market.

So...Where did Charli pick up Steven from?? His home?
Steven was obviously an hour away from his truck since
there is an hour gap between 8:30-9:30. How did he get
separated from his truck? Who took him
home? Nala had to have been left out of the truck near the market.
She was pristine, not dirty or hurt. I am beginning to think the
location of the SUV is a big fat red herring and Charli is nowhere near
that scene. Someone took her phone as well as her SUV and planted them.
Just my 2 cents. Also seems kind of unlikely everything happened on the half hour
(8:30, 9:30, 10:30)but what do I know?

He somehow made it back to his residence where he called Charli and asked her to drive him back out. (couldn't understand what her mother said regarding his car and why he abandoned it)
Her mother also stated on the fb page that she would be making a comment about SC later today.

Made a Google map but don't know how to share it without my log in name showing.
What was very interesting was the order of the various points. Here is what I came up with in order of distance:

Farthest point: truck at mile marker 20 South of Wailua
Last ping from phone Keanae
Nala found Nahiku
Lost contact with headlights Haiku
Jaws suv found

Jaws is just north of Haiku 4 or so miles.
The ex bf lives in Haiku.

Here is the best I could come up with. I *think* the locations are pretty accurate.

http://goo.gl/maps/8b47q

A is where she left from
B is approx location of xbf vehicle
C is where 'pings' stop
D is where dog was found
E is where her vehicle was found

hth

Here is the best I could come up with. I *think* the locations are pretty accurate.

http://goo.gl/maps/8b47q

A is where she left from
B is approx location of xbf vehicle
C is where 'pings' stop
D is where dog was found
E is where her vehicle was found

hth

Great job! That is close to what I have except for D. I have D, where the dog was found, north of C. Not sure. I will double check where that market is.

Edited: You are right. The market is 6 miles north of Hana. That really has me confused. So the dog was found quite a long ways from where the xbf truck was in the "opposite" direction of their homes!

Charli (Carly) Scott
... missing since Sunday, Feb 9, 2014
... went to help ex-boyfriend out Sunday night on Hana Hwy (I believe near mile marker 20 in Keanae) & he says she followed him out but he lost sight of her headlights
... her dog, Nala, was found safe on Monday in Nahiku
... her SUV was found (burned) at Jaws, Haiku

Facebook page for Charli

Moreira Monsalve
... missing since Sunday, Jan 12, 2014
... last seen around 10pm in Wailuku at ex-boyfriend's residence
... her car was found at an auto shop in Kahului (was dropped off by ex-bf)

Websleuths thread

Facebook page for Moreira

Laura Vogel
... missing since Sunday, Feb 21, 2010
... sent a text to a friend at 8:20pm indicating she was "meeting all the locals" in an area known as the birthing pools in Haiku, in Maui County (she was planning to camp overnight)
... van was found near the Pauwela lighthouse

Websleuths thread

Find Laura Vogel website
Facebook page for Laura

Exclusive: Ex-boyfriend of missing pregnant Maui woman speaks

Posted: Feb 13, 2014 6:57 PM PST Updated: Feb 13, 2014 6:57 PM PST By Mileka Lincoln - bio | email

-
+ [/url]

Carly "Charli" Scott pictured with ex-boyfriend Steven Capobianco

Carly "Charli" Scott

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Volunteer search crews are scouring Maui for a fourth straight day looking for five-months pregnant Carly Scott.

There has still been no sign of "Charli", as her family and friends called her, even after her torched car turned up above the Jaws surf break Wednesday night.

Hawaii News Now' Mileka Lincoln spoke to Scott's ex-boyfriend and the father of her unborn child, Steven Capobianco. He is the last person to have seen Scott Sunday night before she disappeared. 24-year-old Capobianco has not been charged and is not a suspect.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...yfriend-of-missing-pregnant-maui-woman-speaks

Much More at Link!!!

I live on Maui and have been watching this as close as I can. When I heard they found her car at Jaws last night we drove there. Heavy police presence. So sad. Her little sister works next door to me. Same company. I know she is heartbroken. What are you guys thinking about the ex bf?

Mileka: "And did you call her at any point afterwards just to make sure she'd gotten home? Or..."

Steven: "I actually didn't think to do that until the next morning. I sent her a text that said, 'Thank you' but I figured she was working, that's why she didn't get back to me right away and it wasn't until the cops showed up at my house at 5:30 in the morning the next day that I realized something was wrong."
Mileka: "Was the family excited about Charli being pregnant?"

Steven: "I believe so. I had never talked to them about it. I had never had any contact with her family since I stopped dating her, up until they wanted me to come help them -- Monday morning when the showed up."

Mileka: "Monday morning they showed up?"

Steven: "They showed up -- one of them showed up at work and told me what was going on and then called me later and I rushed out to show them exactly what had happened the night before and proceeded to help them look."
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...yfriend-of-missing-pregnant-maui-woman-speaks
Does this seem like two different stories of when he found out Charli was missing?

So SC failed a poly, hmmn.

He see's her taillights behind him, until he gets to "Twin Falls", then they disappear?

Can't remember how long they dated, how long ago they broke up, and when asked if they were dating again, said "they occasionally hooked up".

Was he excited about being a Father? "Sort of. It was unexpected. She didn't tell me right away, but it was growing on me."

What a DB!!!!! :silenced:

Exclusive: Ex-boyfriend of missing pregnant Maui woman speaks

Posted: Feb 13, 2014 6:57 PM PST Updated: Feb 13, 2014 6:57 PM PST By Mileka Lincoln - bio | email

-
+ [/URL]

Carly "Charli" Scott pictured with ex-boyfriend Steven Capobianco

Carly "Charli" Scott

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Volunteer search crews are scouring Maui for a fourth straight day looking for five-months pregnant Carly Scott.

There has still been no sign of "Charli", as her family and friends called her, even after her torched car turned up above the Jaws surf break Wednesday night.

Hawaii News Now' Mileka Lincoln spoke to Scott's ex-boyfriend and the father of her unborn child, Steven Capobianco. He is the last person to have seen Scott Sunday night before she disappeared. 24-year-old Capobianco has not been charged and is not a suspect.

Much More at Link!!!

UGH failed polygraph and past tense.

Charli s little sister just came in to hang posters. She asks everyone to please spread her sisters picture. She was hopeful but teary. I'm heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox