Home videos of baby Lisa just released

TOO darn cute! When I see these, I find it so hard to believe that the parents could have had anything to do with her disappearance :(

She was alive and well the sunday before she was kidnapped at her brothers bday! moo!

Why can't people just tell the truth. What really happened after the Sunday birthday party. Did anyone other than Mom, Dad or the boys see baby Lisa? Did the neighbor, her little girl or Debbie's 20 year old brother see little Lisa? What really happened nine days ago?

If it was an accident, why lie? If mom, dad or one of the family members did something neglectful why put everyone through this? If someone stole little Lisa, why...what motivated them?
Someone please tell the truth.

I'm so jaded now, all I see are tens of thousands of dollars pouring into the parents' pockets, not to mention, the reason they shut out their own local news. :no:

Lisa is adorable, I hope she's safe and sound and comes home soon.

Hi Quiche,

I've not been following as closely as others, but are the parents receiving money? How and why!

EEK!

Mel

BBM They were but some of us have learned our lesson about videos...it's a long story. :wink:

Right - just like FB. We can't post anything unless it's been reported in the MSM. Lesson learned...the hard way ;)

Mel

I was about to say the same thing when I saw your comment.

In every case of missing children we have seen cute videos.

I am so jaded by them, that the first thing that comes to my mind is "How much did they get for those videos?"

I hate that, but seeing so many children that were "well loved" go missing or worst yet be killed by someone who should have only loved them, has changed me forever!!:twocents:

May I join you in that jaded club? First thing I thought, too, especially since we learned earlier today that the family has hired two attorneys. Very difficult to not feel just a bit skeptical. jmo

Videos show Lisa Irwin alive and well

What a horribly misleading headline! I saw that and thought there had been a sighting of Lisa alive and well someplace but it turns out it's old home videos.

Those videos are hard to watch because she is such a beautiful, cheerful baby.
I would hope they would release her latest videos. 9/10 month period.
Was she starting to walk around things? crawl? Bless this baby.

Years ago, there was a family who lived just miles away from me. The parents came home from work and found a large pinkish-orange stain in the middle of the white carpet in their (split-level) family room. There were three children, IIRC, a 12 or 15 yo boy, a little sister and a little brother. When the parents asked what the stain was, the two kids the oldest son and at least one younger brother said they spilled Koolaid. When it got dark the parents began to worry because a younger son did not come home.

At some point the police were called. They searched the home/yard and neighborhood to no avail. After what was close to a MONTH, IIRC, the middle brother was discovered. He had been buried in the middle of the backyard, in a yellow plastic bag...under a bunch of fallen leaves. Turns out the boys had been either rough housing or fighting and the younger one died. The older brother , possibly with his little brother's knowledge, buried the brother and cleaned up as best they could. This was probably before OJ and DNA and bringing out search and rescue or even cadaver dogs. One thing that did come out is that the parents knew at least for some time before LE found the body. IIRC, the older boy was charged with the homicide and put into juvenile detention. He has probably been out for a long time. I always wondered how the family could know that their son was dead and buried in the back yard and say nothing. Every time I drive passed that house I think of it. It's probably been 30 years or more.

I'm so jaded now, all I see are tens of thousands of dollars pouring into the parents' pockets, not to mention, the reason they shut out their own local news. :no:

Lisa is adorable, I hope she's safe and sound and comes home soon.

BBM: and why did they shut out the local news? Your opinion or their reasoning (both would be super) Thanks

I am absolutely torn in two by this case. I'm so on the fence I can't post much.
Gorgeous Baby Lisa and now videos to make me care all the more. It appears Mom is a very attentive, caring mother. The home looks in order, and Baby Lisa looks loved. I like the way Mom talks to her baby. (better than the silent Caylee breakfast video)

Yet, I get this uncomfortable feeling when watching the parent's interviews. Both parents make me nervous in different ways. Have I become that suspicious or am I seeing something hinky is what I'm asking myself.

Please find Lisa today, today, today, today.

Hi Quiche,

I've not been following as closely as others, but are the parents receiving money? How and why!

EEK!

Mel

I can't wait to read where this it is documented that they are receiveing $$$?

Can't wait for the link, can you post it please?

I can't wait to read where this it is documented that they are receiveing $$$?

Can't wait for the link, can you post it please?

Mel is asking... she's not trying to report news...

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29477502/detail.html

Notice how it says "Videos were uploaded earlier this year". It goes on to say, "These videos were recently discovered on YouTube"

On tonight's news at 5 and 6 on KMBC when they showed the videos, they put a blurb in the upper-left corner of the screen "Courtesy of YouTube"

It's my opinion that someone searched out these videos and they are on a publicly accessible website. IMHO, I doubt that the family has received any licensing fees for these videos.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back