Home videos of baby Lisa just released

So they have been out there on youtube for anyone to see for months. I wonder who has been watching videos of little Lisa for months and seeing how adorable she is. I wonder if they sleuthed Debbie and found where that baby Lisa lived. Maybe this wasn't so random. Too much information on the net. I slueth myself every few months just to see what people can find out about me. I hope these adorable videos that were posted months ago for anyone to find aren't the reason she is missing.

I seriously doubt this is the case. There thousands of videos of babies on youtube. As cute and precious as she is, so are all of the others. Deborah's last name is not on the youtube channel and a search for her moniker nets very little info as well.

From what I saw on Twitter (and posted here), the family gave the links to the videos to NBC reporters.

Oh, so does that mean they were in the public domain and NBC didn't pay for them? The Today show hasn't shown the story here yet, are there different photos and videos too? tia

What a beautiful and happy baby girl.

Still holding steady on the good ol fence.

I am curious as to her 5-10 month pictures to see if there are any clues.
CAYLEE's pictures showed she had everything but pix with KC was different.
Also CAYLEE's hair had thinned out, we saw dark circles under eyes etc.
Sometimes children look clean and well cared for but little secrets like bonding are not there?????

This is exactly what i have been trying to convey around here. All of the kids were loved and cared for. It was evident to all of the neighbors. These videos are just what we saw and the interaction was very real and loving.

I am curious as to her 5-10 month pictures to see if there are any clues.
CAYLEE's pictures showed she had everything but pix with KC was different.
Also CAYLEE's hair had thinned out, we saw dark circles under eyes etc.
Sometimes children look clean and well cared for but little secrets like bonding are not there?????
I saw these kid virtually everyday playing outside. NO 'hollow' look abused or neglected kids sometimes get. Just vibrant, glowing, happy kids with parents sitting vigilantly outside with them.

Oh, so does that mean they were in the public domain and NBC didn't pay for them? The Today show hasn't shown the story here yet, are there different photos and videos too? tia

I don't know whether or not NBC paid for use of the videos. For some reason, they haven't shared the details with me. :)

Peter Alexander of NBC has done several pieces on Lisa on the Today Show, and appears to be the one the links were given to, but I dunno. I know the local reporters on Twitter have all been complaining that the family won't talk with them at all, and Peter is national rather than local.

NBC Action News is the local Kansas City NBC affiliate.

These 4 videos are the only ones that I recall at the moment NBC has been given, but don't trust my memory on that. I've been concentrating on ABC. :)

I saw these kid virtually everyday playing outside. NO 'hollow' look abused or neglected kids sometimes get. Just vibrant, glowing, happy kids with parents sitting vigilantly outside with them.

Still, accidents DO happen, Middle. Not saying that's what happened here, just that they do sometimes happen...even to the children of loving parents.

Thank you for your insight. Very much appreciated.

Really unfortunate how things get twisted in the media about people due to lack of info and rumors spreading like wild fire. IMO and experience the media really is a joke a lot of the time. The reporting here is much more accurate than television.

So very evident this baby girl was very well taken care of.

jmo

I just watched a video of Fox & Friends, and they had some homicide detective (Rod Wheeler from DC). Anyway this detective starts discussing how suspicious it was that the family didn't release these videos earlier. [ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1218624396001/new-home-video-of-baby-lisa-raises-more-questions/?playlist_id=87937[/ame]

Neither of these people had a clue that a 2-3 month old baby does not really look like a 10 month old baby. I can't believe that an actual detective would be so short-sighted! Then the detective goes on to ask when the police learned about this brother. He made it sound like the brother had been hidden or something.

It's scary to see someone - a HOMICIDE DETECTIVE even - going on national TV and implying that the family must be guilty and hiding things. How could someone with this mindset conduct a fair investigation if he assumes the family is responsible, as he clearly does?

No wonder the family has hired lawyers. I would too.

Still, accidents DO happen, Middle. Not saying that's what happened here, just that they do sometimes happen...even to the children of loving parents.

I hate to say this but human minds snap all the time.

I just watched a video of Fox & Friends, and they had some homicide detective (Rod Wheeler from DC). Anyway this detective starts discussing how suspicious it was that the family didn't release these videos earlier. http://video.foxnews.com/v/12186243...lisa-raises-more-questions/?playlist_id=87937

Neither of these people had a clue that a 2-3 month old baby does not really look like a 10 month old baby. I can't believe that an actual detective would be so short-sighted! Then the detective goes on to ask when the police learned about this brother. He made it sound like the brother had been hidden or something.

It's scary to see someone - a HOMICIDE DETECTIVE even - going on national TV and implying that the family must be guilty and hiding things. How could someone with this mindset conduct a fair investigation if he assumes the family is responsible, as he clearly does?

No wonder the family has hired lawyers. I would too.
The way the media is spinning this may be why they appear suspicious. Here's one article from ABC news....
http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-100000-reward-offered/story?id=14737687

"This week, the family posted a series of videos on YouTube made by Lisa's parents of the baby girl eating cereal, gurgling at her mother and playing with a toy. The family had said they want to keep Lisa's image in the media so that attention stays on the case."

If you go to Deborah's youtube channel, it is clear these videos were uploaded 7-9 months ago. youtube time stamps them. The article states the family said they want to keep Lisa's image in the media. The article says "posted" a series of videos. Not true, if they indeed, said this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItzMzDeborah

In honor of baby Lisa, I made a pact with myself to watch a few minutes of one of these videos everyday to remind what this case is really about. Lisa by all appearances seems to be well loved and taken care of. She is neat and clean and very happy.

imo

In honor of baby Lisa, I made a pact with myself to watch a few minutes of one of these videos everyday to remind what this case is really about. Lisa by all appearances seems to be well loved and taken care of. She is neat and clean and very happy.

imo

Reflecting on videos of another well cared for, happy little girl.... sometimes things aren't always what they seem. I'm still not a PDI, but videos recorded by family rarely show child neglect and abuse.

Reflecting on videos of another well cared for, happy little girl.... sometimes things aren't always what they seem. I'm still not a PDI, but videos recorded by family rarely show child neglect and abuse.
but in most cases there really is absolutely no child neglect or abuse to record.

Now there are billboards with an infant picture -http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45005257#45005257 - 32 second mark. Isn't that going to cause more false baby Lisa sightings?

Now there are billboards with an infant picture -http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45005257#45005257 - 32 second mark. Isn't that going to cause more false baby Lisa sightings?
People are going to start reporting 3 months old as "baby Lisa"

People are going to start reporting 3 months old as "baby Lisa"

I saw a baby in our Walmart yesterday that was a dead ringer for Lisa. The only thing was, this baby was about 4 months old and was a boy, but still.....If I hadn't known that she was 10 months old, and tall for her age, I could have reported a "Baby Lisa" sighting.....in Tennessee. They really should put up pictures of the older Lisa. Not her tiny baby pics.

I wonder why there are not more recent videos. That would be a lot more helpful than watching her eat baby food at 4 months (not saying this to be insensitive, I just don't understand how this will help find her). Most of the pics I've seen look really old too. I haven't seen any where she looks 26-30lbs as the parents estimated. Videos of her taking her first steps or starting to talk would give people more of an idea of who/ what to look out for. Things that make Lisa stand out. At that age a few months can change a child appearance significantly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back