Home videos of baby Lisa just released

BBM: and why did they shut out the local news? Your opinion or their reasoning (both would be super) Thanks

They said, right after it happened, that they quit speaking with the local media because they were making them (the parents) look bad. Then the next day the mother said in an interview that she didn't care what people thought of her. :waitasec:

Those videos were really difficult for me to watch. This case has really gotten to me for some reason.

Years ago, there was a family who lived just miles away from me. The parents came home from work and found a large pinkish-orange stain in the middle of the white carpet in their (split-level) family room. There were three children, IIRC, a 12 or 15 yo boy, a little sister and a little brother. When the parents asked what the stain was, the two kids the oldest son and at least one younger brother said they spilled Koolaid. When it got dark the parents began to worry because a younger son did not come home.

At some point the police were called. They searched the home/yard and neighborhood to no avail. After what was close to a MONTH, IIRC, the middle brother was discovered. He had been buried in the middle of the backyard, in a yellow plastic bag...under a bunch of fallen leaves. Turns out the boys had been either rough housing or fighting and the younger one died. The older brother , possibly with his little brother's knowledge, buried the brother and cleaned up as best they could. This was probably before OJ and DNA and bringing out search and rescue or even cadaver dogs. One thing that did come out is that the parents knew at least for some time before LE found the body. IIRC, the older boy was charged with the homicide and put into juvenile detention. He has probably been out for a long time. I always wondered how the family could know that their son was dead and buried in the back yard and say nothing. Every time I drive passed that house I think of it. It's probably been 30 years or more.
I think they figured, and not without consideration, but with some terrified reasoning, that they lost one son and there was nothing to do to bring him back -- especially losing another son, so they cover. I know we all say we would turn the older brother in, but that's just what we, who have never been in their shoes, think we would do. IMO, some would, more wouldn't.

What a horrible and tragic story, thanks for sharing.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29477502/detail.html

Notice how it says "Videos were uploaded earlier this year". It goes on to say, "These videos were recently discovered on YouTube"

On tonight's news at 5 and 6 on KMBC when they showed the videos, they put a blurb in the upper-left corner of the screen "Courtesy of YouTube"

It's my opinion that someone searched out these videos and they are on a publicly accessible website. IMHO, I doubt that the family has received any licensing fees for these videos.

BBM

I agree.

Beautiful beautiful baby! :(

I can hardly watch those vids. This tears at your heart. It makes me pray harder for her if that's at all possible. :(

She is so adorable. My mind starts to wander watching her, where are you, how did it happen, what are you doing right now? :(

Lisa yelling at mommy lol - YouTube

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Just-released home videos of #BabyLisa: bit.ly/nMlYUX. See the latest from #KansasCity tomorrow @TodayShow.
10 minutes ago

christadubill Christa Dubill
JUST RELEASED: Lisa Irwin's family just shared these links with us. Shows baby Lisa.

JUST RELEASED: home videos shared with NBCActionNews. Baby Lisa Irwin. Voice you're hearing is mom, Deborah. fb.me/v9nRU3wk
2 minutes ago

Thank you @PeterAlexander from NBC for the #LisaIrwin home videos. More on NBCActionNews at 430 youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=b…
1 minute ago

Christa Dubill anchors Kansas City's NBC Action News at 430, 5 and 10 pm.
"Just released" was the MISLEADING headline tweeted to me by this Peter Alexander reporter (?), around 3:45 today. I started tweeting all over trying to find out who JUST RELEASED these tapes. These were on youtube and accessible to anyone. Saying they were just released opens one's mind up to many ugly possibilities and it's irresponsible journalism.

Same reporter sent a spam tweet about winning a million dollars. Love spam from MSM.

Hi Quiche,

I've not been following as closely as others, but are the parents receiving money? How and why!

EEK!

Mel

Well, NBC is all over this and the videos will be on the Today Show in the morning (or have they already?). We've all learned via the Anthony's, for instance, how much cash is payed out for pics and video.

Now we even have an NBC PI. bah! This is not reality TV, it's simply reality. imo

BBM: and why did they shut out the local news? Your opinion or their reasoning (both would be super) Thanks

I got the feeling, when earlier in the week the parents weren't talking to local media, but they were loading up with the big networks, that they were generating a more lucrative exposure tack than their local station could proffer. Seems to me now, that NBC "won." I think local news is a critical step to miss. moo

Just disappointed, I guess. :(

Oh this makes me so sad :,( ~ I can draw the conclusion that Deborah did seem to be a good mother in that you can see that she took care of her baby, she was clean, she was talked to and the home was clean, toys clean. It all looks well~~ looks can be decieving though so Im not counting anything out myself. Just saddened to see Lisa so happy and all smiles...please everyone keep praying for her!!

So they have been out there on youtube for anyone to see for months. I wonder who has been watching videos of little Lisa for months and seeing how adorable she is. I wonder if they sleuthed Debbie and found where that baby Lisa lived. Maybe this wasn't so random. Too much information on the net. I slueth myself every few months just to see what people can find out about me. I hope these adorable videos that were posted months ago for anyone to find aren't the reason she is missing.

What a sweet little angel. DB does seem like a good mommy and Lisa is so happy. I'm a real fence sitter.

I just went and checked on my own sweet, sweet, sleeping 17 month old and my heart breaks for Lisa. :sigh: I hope she gets back to her family soon.

So they have been out there on youtube for anyone to see for months. I wonder who has been watching videos of little Lisa for months and seeing how adorable she is. I wonder if they sleuthed Debbie and found where that baby Lisa lived. Maybe this wasn't so random. Too much information on the net. I slueth myself every few months just to see what people can find out about me. I hope these adorable videos that were posted months ago for anyone to find aren't the reason she is missing.

:eek:hwow: Somebody could've been baby shopping! That's terrifying. The only thing is they wouldn't know which night would be perfect to steal that baby, as normally JI didn't work at night, and normally the door would've been locked and the dog would've barked.

It seems dangerous now days to post photos and videos of your children, IMO. However, my kids think I am being paranoid when I warn them not to put my expected grandchild all over the net.

:eek:hwow: Somebody could've been baby shopping! That's terrifying. The only thing is they wouldn't know which night would be perfect to steal that baby, as normally JI didn't work at night, and normally the door would've been locked and the dog would've barked.

It seems dangerous now days to post photos and videos of your children, IMO. However, my kids think I am being paranoid when I warn them not to put my expected grandchild all over the net.

Maybe it was the perfect night because they wanted her now didn't know anything about dad. Or maybe they had been watching and waiting for the perfect time. Maybe the dog never barks or barks all the time at everything (mine does so I never pay attention to him).

It is frightening to think about stalking but it is done all the time and some times people don't even know until it's too late. Those videos show so much personality, even more than the pics which show her as a very happy baby. Yep posting your kids online is a scary thing.

unless they didn't care and would have been violent if the parents woke up...I posted this on another thread for Lisa, but I think it has good info that everyone should check out. Study about children 0-6 months who have been abducted from non-strangers...

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC66.pdf

I'm glad they found these video's even if they are older. Video's are so much more different then pictures.

Where is this precious baby girl? I'm so frustrated following these cases, there seem to be so many..Where do they all go?

Lisa looks like she has a happy, sweet nature. I can see how someone longing for a baby would fall in love with her. Wow, another angle LE needs to check out. Is there any way for LE to know the IPA addresses of computers that linked to the videos from months ago? Is that possible?

I completely agree Jaxson. I wish parents were told at the hospital, before going home with a new baby, never ever put videos, photos, or personal information about your family on the internet. There are so many bad people just looking for this kind of information there is no way yours will not be found. :(

Years ago, there was a family who lived just miles away from me. The parents came home from work and found a large pinkish-orange stain in the middle of the white carpet in their (split-level) family room. There were three children, IIRC, a 12 or 15 yo boy, a little sister and a little brother. When the parents asked what the stain was, the two kids the oldest son and at least one younger brother said they spilled Koolaid. When it got dark the parents began to worry because a younger son did not come home.

At some point the police were called. They searched the home/yard and neighborhood to no avail. After what was close to a MONTH, IIRC, the middle brother was discovered. He had been buried in the middle of the backyard, in a yellow plastic bag...under a bunch of fallen leaves. Turns out the boys had been either rough housing or fighting and the younger one died. The older brother , possibly with his little brother's knowledge, buried the brother and cleaned up as best they could. This was probably before OJ and DNA and bringing out search and rescue or even cadaver dogs. One thing that did come out is that the parents knew at least for some time before LE found the body. IIRC, the older boy was charged with the homicide and put into juvenile detention. He has probably been out for a long time. I always wondered how the family could know that their son was dead and buried in the back yard and say nothing. Every time I drive passed that house I think of it. It's probably been 30 years or more.

What a creepy story. Even creepier than burying the kid in the backyard, is that they slept in the house knowing what they'd done.

Baby Lisa is sooo precious! The videos are just heartbreaking. Where are you baby Lisa?

BeanE, Thank you for starting this thread.

wm

Who released the Videos? The Media or the Family? The Today show said the family released them.

unless they didn't care and would have been violent if the parents woke up...I posted this on another thread for Lisa, but I think it has good info that everyone should check out. Study about children 0-6 months who have been abducted from non-strangers...

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC66.pdf

I'm glad they found these video's even if they are older. Video's are so much more different then pictures.

Where is this precious baby girl? I'm so frustrated following these cases, there seem to be so many..Where do they all go?

Someone may have said this already, but I do not believe these are the only videos that were on Deborah's youtube channel. Also, being on her youtube channel tells me she probably has a smart phone with a video recorder.

Were there more videos? If so, what of? Who found them? Bill Stanton? I was relieved to read somewhere, if true, that the family did NOT release these - but then GMA announced before airing them, that the family did release them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back