Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

All I know is that I could never watch a commercial featuring these people while eating. Although I have heard they are/were a sweet and loving family.

The police and children's services are involved to ensure the safety of the children according to TMZ. It's a shame the show has been cancelled because the money from the show was being put into trust funds for the kids future. I am glad TLC is still going to ensure the kids are ok.

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June is now in the crosshairs of children's services and local police ... TMZ has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/mama-...vices-child-molester-boyfriend/#ixzz3H5FHke60

I hope all that money is going into a trust fund but I'm not sure I believe that wholeheartedly. It certainly isn't the law. Reality t.v. kids are not protected by Coogan laws. There is no limit to the hours they can work and no laws regarding the earning they make or how much their parents take, and whether funds must be put into trusts for them.

If it is true that the mother is dating her child's molester than I doubt her level of responsibility. She is not with Sugar Bear now so what is she living on? Something. Something that allows her to consider the purchase of a new home: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/23/mama-june-new-house-hunting-photo/

But I will say that the homes she was looking at do not look super expensive and it doesn't appear that this family lives high on the hog. It appears June is smart about money. So there is hope that the kids will have money set aside for them. I also am not 100% convinced of the latest accusations. They're probably true. But Mama June looks kind of young in the photo of her and the molester.

I'm glad they cancelled this stupid show

Ditto!

I have never watched the show.....could hardly stand the commercials! I watched Mama June and Honey Boo Boo on Jimmy Fallon a while ago and was disgusted at how bratty this kid was to Jimmy Fallon....and later read that the episode had been edited due to her behavior being so rude.....Lord knows what wasn't aired. I can only imagine what this kid will do without all the constant attention.

Now we can watch the fall-out as this wreck of a family tries to deal with the loss of the huge pay checks......and without the cameras.

Mama Jun* is the big locomotive leading this train wreck!

So horribly tragic!

BBM It is a grainy photo but I thought she just looked wasted.

Wouldn't verification be needed for TLC to break the contract with them? They must have done their research before cancelling the show.

All I know is that I could never watch a commercial featuring these people while eating. Although I have heard they are/were a sweet and loving family.

I hope all that money is going into a trust fund but I'm not sure I believe that wholeheartedly. It certainly isn't the law. Reality t.v. kids are not protected by Coogan laws. There is no limit to the hours they can work and no laws regarding the earning they make or how much their parents take, and whether funds must be put into trusts for them.

If it is true that the mother is dating her child's molester than I doubt her level of responsibility. She is not with Sugar Bear now so what is she living on? Something. Something that allows her to consider the purchase of a new home: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/23/mama-june-new-house-hunting-photo/

But I will say that the homes she was looking at do not look super expensive and it doesn't appear that this family lives high on the hog. It appears June is smart about money. So there is hope that the kids will have money set aside for them. I also am not 100% convinced of the latest accusations. They're probably true. But Mama June looks kind of young in the photo of her and the molester.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...om-child-molester-boyfriend-article-1.1986790

‘Honey Boo Boo’ shocker: Mama June’s daughter Anna says she was victim of mother’s child molester boyfriend: report
The daughter of the TLC reality star confirmed Friday that she the relative of Mama June’s who had been victimized by convicted child abuser Mark McDaniel. ‘I believe she is seeing him and hanging around him,’ she told Radar Online, adding that her relationship with her mother ‘may well be over.’"

My heart is absolutely BROKEN for poor Anna. The horrible things this "thing" did to her as a child is bad enough to live with and now she has to deal with THIS??? I was amused by the show when it first came out but grew tired and disgusted with it after enough episodes. There's only so much farting, burping, sneezing and other grody things I can handle and I don't really find them funny, I just thought her girls were sweet. I read somewhere that Anna was raised by her aunt? I need to find a source for that. You know, June has always refused to name Pumpkin's father, but with them all househunting with RSO's son, it makes me wonder...

McDaniel's son, Michael McDaniel, spoke out on behalf of his father. Not only did he deny claims that his father had rekindled his romance with Mama June ("They are not dating, it's been 10 years," he told E! News), he claimed his father was innocent of the molestation charges.

"His criminal record was [the result of] false accusation," Michael told the website. "My father is a good man and a good father, he has always been good, he would never hurt anyone."

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/goss...am-not-dating-a-child-molester-125716849.html

Any chance this is a rumour started after the marriage split, perhaps even to worry/anger/make jealous, the ex?
What if the show resumed, and that platform be used to openly address the issues of child sex abuse?

Any chance this is a rumour started after the marriage split, perhaps even to worry/anger/make jealous, the ex?
What if the show resumed, and that platform be used to openly address the issues of child sex abuse?

I'd never watch it again. (I admit I've watched it a few times.)
But the above pictures of June and the SO were made after
his release in 3/2014 when June looked for a new house. :gaah:
Her other daughter is pictured hugging the SO's son. So
that is proof that the families know each other and have communicated
since the SO's release.

I am more than gobsmacked that she would date the man
who sexually assaulted her daughter. It sickens me to no end.
moo

My heart is absolutely BROKEN for poor Anna. The horrible things this "thing" did to her as a child is bad enough to live with and now she has to deal with THIS??? I was amused by the show when it first came out but grew tired and disgusted with it after enough episodes. There's only so much farting, burping, sneezing and other grody things I can handle and I don't really find them funny, I just thought her girls were sweet. I read somewhere that Anna was raised by her aunt? I need to find a source for that. You know, June has always refused to name Pumpkin's father, but with them all househunting with RSO's son, it makes me wonder...
Go to TMZ...there are pictures of June and the SO looking at houses while holding hands...yep this Spring/Summer.

BBM It is a grainy photo but I thought she just looked wasted.

Wouldn't verification be needed for TLC to break the contract with them? They must have done their research before cancelling the show.
moo also.

This is a PR disaster that TLC wont touch with a barge pole. I have suspicions that TLC knew about this from production before radar online and tmz revealed it and they were waiting to see what transpired. Can you imagine the public condemnation if TLC knowingly continued to pay a woman who was dating or had recently dated a sex offender. Any enjoyment anybody could have in the show is gone now because of Mama June's reckless behaviour. I think most of the audience are women who will be disgusted and outraged at what has transpired as will any men watching.

For me Anna breaks my heart because I have to wonder how she feels knowing her mom is dating the man who molested her! I as a mother could never ever fathom the logic behind June and her dating the man who molested her daughter! I just feel so bad for Anna and I am so glad she has decided to speak out now!

For me Anna breaks my heart because I have to wonder how she feels knowing her mom is dating the man who molested her! I as a mother could never ever fathom the logic behind June and her dating the man who molested her daughter! I just feel so bad for Anna and I am so glad she has decided to speak out now!

Welcome to Ws OhioGirl42986!

The most vile element of this whole sordid tale? TLC airing it in the first place.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back