Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

Their entire diet is unhealthful, which may have been so before TLC came on the scene but certainly not necessary after. Mama June's "sketti" is one such example.

[h=1]‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Recap: How To Cook ‘Sketti’[/h]
Frankly, I don't know what to believe from this crew or from TLC anymore, despite TMZ's rant on.

~jmo~

Obviously the possibility of the girls potentially being abused by a sex offender is the most serious concern. But Honey Boo Boo and her sisters excluding Anna have put on even more weight recently from the photos on tmz. Mama June is going to die at a younger age because of her obesity and the girls will end up in the same boat unless drastic changes are made. In my opinion parents who allow their children to become clinically obese should face charges of neglect. A couple were charged with neglect here in the UK because their son aged 11 was 15 stone. Their GP reported them to the police. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cruelty-doctors-concerned-boys-wellbeing.html

As well, 9-yo Alana is already fat and likely will follow her 2 elder sisters and Mama to obesity before too long. (Right, of the 3 elder sisters, firstborn Anna is not fat...possibly because she was raised by her grandmother and away from June's 'kitchen'.)

How NOT to be attractive to the opposite sex: For some female adolescents, such a weight gain could be an attempt to appear less 'appealing' to males aka predators in their midst.

All said, I am still not sure what the REAL story is here. News articles have been conflicting/confusing.

Why a series about such an unfortunate family ever made it to TV is still troubling in and of itself. Add to it the Duck Dynasty disaster...wth!

~jmo~

As well, 9-yo Alana is already fat and likely will follow her 2 elder sisters and Mama to obesity before too long. (Right, of the 3 elder sisters, firstborn Anna is not fat...possibly because she was raised by her grandmother and away from June's 'kitchen'.)

How NOT to be attractive to the opposite sex: For some female adolescents, such a weight gain could be an attempt to appear less 'appealing' to males aka predators in their midst.

All said, I am still not sure what the REAL story is here. News articles have been conflicting/confusing.

Why a series about such an unfortunate family ever made it to TV is still troubling in and of itself. Add to it the Duck Dynasty disaster...wth!

~jmo~

Things like this make me wonder if June also was molested as a child, and that feeding her children such a diet could be a way to try to make them less "attractive" to pedophiles. If that wasn't the case with June, then she's one of those who chooses a pedophile over her own children which is really sickening to me. I hope that Sugar Bear sues for custody of Alana as she may be safer with him than her mom.

Here is the latest from tmz. Mama June paid in cash to buy the sex offender who attacked her daughter a car which was delivered to the address he lives at which is stated on the sex offender register. It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. How could you choose that individual over your own daughter?

"Turns out Mama June is a sugar mama ... buying the guy who molested her daughter a car.

June plunked down around $25,000 CASH at a car dealership in Macon, GA for 2 used Nissan Altimas ... an '07 and an '09. The pic shows a smiling June with her hand near the receipt."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/26/mama-june-bought-car-boyfriend-molested-daughter-dating/#ixzz3HFOr4Zhx

This woman is sick and clearly needs help. This is by far the ultimate betrayal by your own mom. I hope CPS is looking into this and fast.

june-shannon-1-435.jpg

Obviously the possibility of the girls potentially being abused by a sex offender is the most serious concern. But Honey Boo Boo and her sisters excluding Anna have put on even more weight recently from the photos on tmz. Mama June is going to die at a younger age because of her obesity and the girls will end up in the same boat unless drastic changes are made. In my opinion parents who allow their children to become clinically obese should face charges of neglect. A couple were charged with neglect here in the UK because their son aged 11 was 15 stone. Their GP reported them to the police. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cruelty-doctors-concerned-boys-wellbeing.html

Heartbreaking account of what happened to 8 year old Anna when she told her Mom about the abuse she had suffered.

http://www.people.com/article/honey...r?hootPostID=1496894b149641788c00c600d04a0539

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it you were always at work.

So even though Anna confessed and he was indicted, he didn't receive the 10 years until he was convicted of another crime AFTER Anna:

Radar report that Anna was abused by Mark, 53, in 2002 and 2003. He was indicted in June 2003 for 'aggravated child molestation and aggravated sexual battery on his young victim' but the case was dismissed some time later. However, a year later he was sent to prison for 10 years of aggravated child molestation charges in a different case in Spalding County.

http://www.coloradonewsday.com/news...-offender-boyfriend.html#sthash.AQkjQfk1.dpuf

Wow TMZ is on fire with this story. More pictures released a few minutes ago showing Alana (Honey Boo Boo) clearly in the company of the RSO. They must be carefully releasing this bit by bit as she digs her own grave deeper and deeper. lol I can respect their strategy.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/26/mama-june-shannon-child-molestation-touching-honey-boo-pictures-photo/

I agree and IMO Harvey Levin knows exactly what he (TMZ) is doing and how to handle the release of information

Where are all these pictures coming from? I think it's really strange there are so many random pictures.

Here is the latest from tmz. Mama June paid in cash to buy the sex offender who attacked her daughter a car which was delivered to the address he lives at which is stated on the sex offender register. It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. How could you choose that individual over your own daughter?

"Turns out Mama June is a sugar mama ... buying the guy who molested her daughter a car.

June plunked down around $25,000 CASH at a car dealership in Macon, GA for 2 used Nissan Altimas ... an '07 and an '09. The pic shows a smiling June with her hand near the receipt."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/26/mama-june-bought-car-boyfriend-molested-daughter-dating/#ixzz3HFOr4Zhx
Makes me sick...smh.

June may not be the most educated person but she is NOT dumb.
This just got out of prison and hooksup with June.........................
Is June blind to the possible fact that this SO is using her, not only to be near children, imo, but using her to buy him a vehicle and lord knows what else?
Why is the perv looking at houses with June and her family?
ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo
I agree and IMO Harvey Levin knows exactly what he (TMZ) is doing and how to handle the release of information
Agreed. Harvey is an attny. He knows how to release information and when to release it without breaking any laws. imoo
Last edited by CHERIE.T; Today at 05:37 PM.

------------------------------------------

Wow TMZ is on fire with this story. More pictures released a few minutes ago showing Alana (Honey Boo Boo) clearly in the company of the RSO. They must be carefully releasing this bit by bit as she digs her own grave deeper and deeper. lol I can respect their strategy.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/26/mama-june-shannon-child-molestation-touching-honey-boo-pictures-photo/

I really hoped June had not allowed Alanna to be around this perv. :gaah:
WTH is truly wrong with June? I am completely disgusted.
Surely CPS is on this, heck I hope Sugarbear removed Alanna out of her mom's house.

The picture from the vvvv link... imo is like serving a child to a predator on a platter.

From the above TMZ link...

Take a look at this pic -- taken last month. A smiling June sits on a staircase as her 9-year-old daughter, Honey Boo Boo, is touched gently by the hands of a man who forced oral sex on another one of June's children ... who was a year younger than Honey Boo Boo when she was violated.
:thud:
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/26/mama-...ching-honey-boo-pictures-photo/#ixzz3HI0oeTw2

One more thing...

why is a RSO who sexually assaulted Anna...
a RSO who served 10 years in prison, even allowed around
Alanna?

Isnt he suppose to stay away from children .period?

Where are all these pictures coming from? I think it's really strange there are so many random pictures.

once the rumor first surfaced every pap and independent wannabe pap was staking June's every move out hoping to capture pics. And capture they have. JMO.

The weird grainy pics from inside the house make me think that it might have been a security camera. Some property owner just struck GOLD if it was! lol

Makes me sick...smh.

Is June blind to the possible fact that this SO is using her, not only to be near children, imo, but using her to buy him a vehicle and lord knows what else?
ugh

Did she just hook back up with him? Did he seek her out after getting out of jail?
Are there any rumblings if she was in contact with him while he was in jail?

BBM It is a grainy photo but I thought she just looked wasted.

Wouldn't verification be needed for TLC to break the contract with them? They must have done their research before cancelling the show.

Who says they broke their contract? TLC tends to renew each season. From older news stories about the show, it looks like contracts are renewed each fall.

I think the separation with Sugar Bear doomed the show for the producers. It's no longer marketable with a single mom. The show entertained some with the premise that they may be hillbillies, overweight, unhealthy and crude, but they were an intact, happy, supportive family.

With Sugar Bear out of the picture, the premise is gone. So I have a feeling TLC was not wanting to renew to begin with and probably grappling with that. Rumors about June being with a child molester would be enough to kill the show.

I still am not 100% convinced. I am 99% convinced, but I don't think all the photos are that "probative" in lawyer speak.

The one of her and the dude in the hotel room? They both look quite a bit younger to me. Then there is this one: june-mark-gallery-01-480w.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/23/mama-june-boyfriend-dating-mark-mcdaniel-molested-child/

If she wanted to hide that she's with the man, why pose for a close-up photo house hunting? And whose taking these photos? And who is leaking them? And why does the guy look younger there than here, in a recent mugshot: 1022-mark-mcdaniel-mug-1.jpg

I'm not impressed with the photo that purports to show her buying a car for him either. It doesn't really show anything. But other photos do appear to show the guy with her, house hunting, and it is clear that her kids are hanging around with his son. So, I think the logical assumption that can be made is she has been hanging around with this guy.

Ick.

June has gone over the cliff and she is hitting every rock on the way down. She chose to be with this man but her daughters weren't given that choice. Hopefully they will be removed from the situation soon and will be safe. June has a target on her back and will be exposed by her actions, so far the picture she is presenting is ugly to the core.

Makes me sick...smh.

ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back