...I 'advize' you to be rested?

Hey:

What does a "z" or a "c" or a "s" in a word really change/mean??

And I do mean only in the words of "advise"; "advize", or "advice".

:clap: You realize thats just two little circles, one over the other, made with a felt tip pen. Hardly enough to display handwriting style and traits. Have you tried comparing the periods (little dots that end sentences) between PR's exemplars and the RN? I'll be those are identical.

Yes, I realize that BOTH of them...Patsy's q and the RN author's q....are BOTH two little circles over the other. Come on Hold...get real...what are the chances that the RN author and Patsy..(the mother of the victim, who was in the house at the time of the murder)..would make their q's the EXACT same way...like a figure 8?? I want to add...that this is just ONE example of some exact matches. I can honestly say..that I do not measure where I place my periods at the end of a sentence, I guess that you think that Patsy must have been someone that did.

Hey:

What does a "z" or a "c" or a "s" in a word really change/mean??

And I do mean only in the words of "advise"; "advize", or "advice".

Okay...have you ever heard of "Dear Abby"? I ask this because I don't know what part of the world you live in. "Dear Abby" is an ADVICE columnist. She gives people advice on marriage, children, etc. She advises them on different things...(advise). Its the way that the word is used in a sentence. There is...as far as I know...no such word as advize....except in Patsy's mind, of course.

Was the felt tip pen the exact pen that was used to write the RN that Patsy used for her handwriting samples to LE??

Just asking............

WHOA AMES...............

I was razzing Hold.............not you. My point being that you two were going on about a "z" as opposed to a "s".

I threw in a "c"...............

What you both don't get is that IMO it doesn't mean that Patsy wrote the RN because of a "z" or a "s" or a "c". (I put in the "c" to show that if the RN note had the word "advice", you would all be going on about that spelling!)

WHOA AMES...............

I was razzing Hold.............not you. My point being that you two were going on about a "z" as opposed to a "s".

I threw in a "c"...............

What you both don't get is that IMO it doesn't mean that Patsy wrote the RN because of a "z" or a "s" or a "c". (I put in the "c" to show that if the RN note had the word "advice", you would all be going on about that spelling!)

OHHHHHHHHHH okayyyyyyyyyy.....duh. I get it...it just takes me awhile. I thought that you may live somewhere across the ocean, and that you didn't know the difference between advice and advise. I was just trying to explain the difference.

Oh just for the record...I believe that Patsy DID write the RN...just in case you didn't get that...LOL

Was the felt tip pen the exact pen that was used to write the RN that Patsy used for her handwriting samples to LE??

Just asking............

Good question. I have always wondered if they ever narrowed down just WHICH felt tip (Sharpie) pen was used to write the RN with, and if they dusted it for fingerprints.

IDI..but of course, the only prints that would be on it, would be the Ramsey's..because it was THEIR pen, and the "intruder" wore gloves.

Yea, the intruder wore gloves has always been my explanation for the lack of any other prints other than Patsy, John, Burt, or Jon Bonet's in the house. (Excuse the lack of s after the other nouns above, too lazy).

But then I try to think like Holden............who says the I's were in the house for over, gosh.

it must have been what..............at least 12 hours or so...........wearing gloves the WHOLE TIME.

I'm sorry.............but my hands are starting to sweat up..........

Hold, do you honestly believe that the Intruder or Intruders kept their gloves on the entire time????????????? Mind you, you have have already conceded that they were in the house long before the Ramsey's came home that evening.

And they also kept those gloves on during the entire time of grabbing/snatching Jon Bonet and taking her to the kitchen for pineapple, and then taking her to the basement, etc. etc. etc.

Yea, the intruder wore gloves has always been my explanation for the lack of any other prints other than Patsy, John, Burt, or Jon Bonet's in the house. (Excuse the lack of s after the other nouns above, too lazy).

But then I try to think like Holden............who says the I's were in the house for over, gosh.

it must have been what..............at least 12 hours or so...........wearing gloves the WHOLE TIME.

I'm sorry.............but my hands are starting to sweat up..........

Hold, do you honestly believe that the Intruder or Intruders kept their gloves on the entire time????????????? Mind you, you have have already conceded that they were in the house long before the Ramsey's came home that evening.

And they also kept those gloves on during the entire time of grabbing/snatching Jon Bonet and taking her to the kitchen for pineapple, and then taking her to the basement, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe the "intruder" wore gloves...but, how did Patsy's jacket fibers end up in the paint tote (she said that she had never painted before while wearing that jacket), on the underside of the tape that was placed over JB's mouth...and entwined in the garotte? You are right, an intruder is not going to wear sweaty gloves the whole time that he was in that home...which..according to IDI's...was hours and hours. SOOOO...where are IDI fibers, DNA or fingerprints? Let's not forget that the drawer, that Patsy kept her medical supplies in, INCLUDING RUBBER GLOVES...was left open. It was in JAR's bathroom. SOOO...I guess...this "intruder" also did not bring his own gloves, either. So, he just hedged his bets on the fact that the Ramsey's would have everything that he would need that night...right down to the pineapple that he gave to JB....the ransom note paper and pen, the flashlight and the gloves. What exactly DID he bring with him? Nothing...because there was NO INTRUDER.

Yes, I realize that BOTH of them...Patsy's q and the RN author's q....are BOTH two little circles over the other. Come on Hold...get real...what are the chances that the RN author and Patsy..(the mother of the victim, who was in the house at the time of the murder)..would make their q's the EXACT same way...like a figure 8?? I want to add...that this is just ONE example of some exact matches. I can honestly say..that I do not measure where I place my periods at the end of a sentence, I guess that you think that Patsy must have been someone that did.

I meant the shape of the periods, the dot, would probably be identical between PR's exemplars and the RN author.

From a laymans POV, the smaller and simpler the feature is, like dots or small circles or short lines, the harder it would be to distinguish one author from another. I'd suggest that you consider looking for dissimilarities between the larger features or characters produced by both PR and the RN author, just to keep some measure of balance in your perspective. I'm confident without looking that the dissimilarities of their larger features would be significant.

Okay...have you ever heard of "Dear Abby"? I ask this because I don't know what part of the world you live in. "Dear Abby" is an ADVICE columnist. She gives people advice on marriage, children, etc. She advises them on different things...(advise). Its the way that the word is used in a sentence. There is...as far as I know...no such word as advize....except in Patsy's mind, of course.

Correct. In PR's mind, there was 'advize'. In the RN author's mind, there was 'advise'.

Two different minds, doncha think?

Asking again, the same question for RDI:

Why does the handwriting in PR's left-handed RN text sample look way sloppier than the handwriting in the RN?

Asking again, the same question for RDI:

Why does the handwriting in PR's left-handed RN text sample look way sloppier than the handwriting in the RN?

..you are kidding??? LOL.ok,I'll play along...
welllllllllllll.......she wanted the RN to be legible,else who would know a 'SFF',etc. was supposed to be the fall guy,if it wasn't readable??

..you are kidding??? LOL.ok,I'll play along...
welllllllllllll.......she wanted the RN to be legible,else who would know a 'SFF',etc. was supposed to be the fall guy,if it wasn't readable??

I'm confused by your post. Do you think PR wrote the Rn with her left hand or her right hand? Most RDI seem to think she wrote it with her ambidexterous left hand.

Good question. I have always wondered if they ever narrowed down just WHICH felt tip (Sharpie) pen was used to write the RN with, and if they dusted it for fingerprints.

yes,the exact pen was identified and matched to a library of ink in the FBI..they have tons of them on file.
Surely it was dusted,but the results not released,that I know of.But surely they would have been if unidentified prints were on it..the R attorneys would have had a field day w/ that one.

I'm confused by your post. Do you think PR wrote the Rn with her left hand or her right hand? Most RDI seem to think she wrote it with her amidexterous left hand.
..that would be most likely,IMO.it's also possible she switched between hands in an attempt to confuse experts.

..that would be most likely,IMO.it's also possible she switched between hands in an attempt to confuse experts.

Soooo, do you think she messed up the left-hand writing assignment given to her by investigators on purpose?

Re: the word advise.Watch your average news broadcast or scan your local ppr for articles...Patsy would have known how to spell advise....how many times have you heard..'and such and such was advised to...' in the news? It's a quite common statement,and Patsy's instructors would have quickly corrected her misspellings to the point she would not have forgotten it.

..yes,I know Hold...you are going to say you did that and didn't once hear it or read it...I'm psychic like that..

Soooo, do you think she messed up the left-hand writing assignment given to her by investigators on purpose?

..why would she *not do that if she wanted to save herself? where are you going w. this anyway...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back