...I 'advize' you to be rested?

Then you must know rocket science to know the difference between rocket science and the funny papers.

True! And holdon, just in case you don't know. Paradox is PDI....just saying.

Based on her demonstration of opposite-hand writing of the RN text for investigators, I'd say your information that she is ambidextrous is false. At least as far as writing is concerned. That demonstration was a mess.

Well, one of her high school teachers says that she was. The left handed sample was a mess...because she wanted it to be. I will ask you this question ...yet again. Okay, if YOU had written a RN, and investigators came to you for a sample of YOUR handwriting, would you write it the exact same way as the RN? Or would you write it as sloppy as you could, and misspell a word, that was written correctly in the RN?? Remember you are trying to make it look like you DID NOT write the RN...what would YOU DO?

Fact is, PR performed for investigators as would be expected for someone who did not author the RN. She wrote differently, and spelled some words differently than the RN author. Rationalizing this negative result into something that fits RDI is easy. All it takes is imagination (you have to make stuff up, e.g. she deliberately messed up her writing and spelling).

Too bad for RDI that PR didn't misspell the same as the RN author, including 'bussiness', etc. Now that would give RDI some actual evidence for a change! Without any requirement for rationalizing a negative result.

No HOLD..YOU have the imagination...and make stuff up..e.g. taking a bowl of pineapple down to the basement for JB to eat, so that she wouldn't get hungry on the road trip. Taking JB down to the basement and spending HOURS with her down there....come on hold, get real. I would say that your little scenario takes way more imagination than the RDI's that believe that Patsy INTENTIONALLY misspelled a word in the RN, and then misspelled another word in the sample RN....to save her own butt. Now THAT, does NOT take alot of imagination. Patsy was not stupid..she knew what she was doing.

Fact is, PR performed for investigators as would be expected for someone who did not author the RN. She wrote differently, and spelled some words differently than the RN author. Rationalizing this negative result into something that fits RDI is easy. All it takes is imagination (you have to make stuff up, e.g. she deliberately messed up her writing and spelling).

Too bad for RDI that PR didn't misspell the same as the RN author, including 'bussiness', etc. Now that would give RDI some actual evidence for a change! Without any requirement for rationalizing a negative result.

Like I said...Patsy was NOT stupid....and THAT my friend...would have been stupid. Holdon, she spelled both business and advise wrong...ON PURPOSE. OF COURSE, she is not going to spell the same word wrong. She for sure, would have been arrested. Remember...the plan is to keep Patsy OUT OF JAIL...not put her in there.

No. It couldn't have been. The pen and pad were taken into evidence, and PR gave her sample at a later time in front of LE.

As far as anything ELSE PR did in front of LE, her handwriting, spelling, and behavior were all altered for the purpose of distancing herself from this crime and her involvement in it.

THANKS! Now that would explain alot. Like the different shaped periods...:confused: at the end of the sentences...that HOLD pointed out.
Personally, I thought that a period was a period. But regardless...if hold says that the periods were shaped differently, then...well...it must be true. And the different pens would explain the difference between little things like that. As I have said before, one of them could have been used more, and had a flatter tip.

No matter what type pen she used, a flatter tip...a thinner tip...a rounder tip...nothing will explain the fact that the RN author and Patsy wrote their q's the same way. They both look like this...8....a figure eight. Now what are the odds of that? And that is just one example of the similarities. I wouldn't say that the q is similar though...I would say that the q...or the 8 rather...is an exact match. But...that's just me.

Based on her demonstration of opposite-hand writing of the RN text for investigators, I'd say your information that she is ambidextrous is false. At least as far as writing is concerned. That demonstration was a mess.

This may explain why it was a mess...

From the Boulder Daily Camera...

"Patsy Ramsey provided a third handwriting sample to investigators Feb. 28. Police "had difficulty obtaining satisfactory samples" from the 40-year-old because she apparently has taken medication since her daughter's death, according to city spokeswoman Leslie Aaholm.
Officials declined to comment on the type of medication Patsy Ramsey has used. Drugs and several other factors, however, may prompt authorities to request additional handwriting samples, said Christina Kelley, a forensic document examiner with the Lakewood Police Department who has no connection to the Ramsey case."

This may explain why it was a mess...

From the Boulder Daily Camera...

"Patsy Ramsey provided a third handwriting sample to investigators Feb. 28. Police "had difficulty obtaining satisfactory samples" from the 40-year-old because she apparently has taken medication since her daughter's death, according to city spokeswoman Leslie Aaholm.
Officials declined to comment on the type of medication Patsy Ramsey has used. Drugs and several other factors, however, may prompt authorities to request additional handwriting samples, said Christina Kelley, a forensic document examiner with the Lakewood Police Department who has no connection to the Ramsey case."

Satisfactory samples would've been what, samples that matched the RN?

This more likely explains why it was a mess:

She didn't write the RN, she's not ambidextrous, and couldn't reproduce the RN writing or spelling with either hand. That even when LE asked her specifically to write RN words in RN style!

Like I said...Patsy was NOT stupid....and THAT my friend...would have been stupid. Holdon, she spelled both business and advise wrong...ON PURPOSE. OF COURSE, she is not going to spell the same word wrong. She for sure, would have been arrested. Remember...the plan is to keep Patsy OUT OF JAIL...not put her in there.

This is a 'convenience' claim you're making as a knee-jerk reaction to the news (to you) that she misspelled 'advise'. Almost any IDI evidence that comes up besides an outright confession can be met with this kind of logic.

The fact that PR and the RN author don't spell words the same is to be expected if PR and the RN author are two different people. That is in fact the case (they don't spell words the same).

Imagine if they both had spelled all words the same, what would that tell you? That PR wrote the note, right? So apparently you believe that it doesn't matter how each person spells words, because PR would be deliberately misspelling any misspellings. So regardless if PR matched the RN author spelling or not, she loses. Its a lose-lose no matter how PR spells the words. Is this how RDI would like to see things? It seems distorted and not reality-based.

Then you'll love this:

Claim: PR could not have written the RN with her left hand.
Supporting Evidence: PR demonstrated for investigators that she didn't have the necessary skill to have written the RN with her left hand. Her opposite hand writing sample was a complete mess, compared to the RN. This would have been the expected result if she was not the opposite-hand author of the RN.

..and,what would be the expected result if she purposely wrote it sloppily?

it isn't hard to do...

Claim: PR could not have written the RN.
Supporting Evidence: PR demonstrated for investigators that she was unable to correctly spell 'advise', a word that was correctly spelled in the RN.
Patsy was well-educated;a Journalism major at that...she would have easily known how to spell 'advise' correctly.Just how difficult is it to misspell on purpose? Not very.

PR further demonstrated that she was unable to incorrectly spell 'business', a word that was misspelled in the RN.
that's just a downright silly statement...anyone can choose to misspell if they want to..keyword: want.

Claim: PR deliberately messed up her left hand writing sample she gave to investigators.
Supporting Evidence: None
can you write sloppy when you want to? what about if you really wanted to save your own arse????

Claim: PR deliberately misspelled 'advise'.
Supporting Evidence: None
..you haven't shown us where she did that,and even so,it's silly to think that Patsy,an educated American-born 40 YO wouldn't have known how to spell such a simple word.She wasn't stupid.

If we really took the time to 'think things through', we'd realize that nobody who lives in the same house is going to leave 2 1/2 pages of handwriting to accompany a child murder. :doh:
Sorry Hold,you're still thinking way too analytically...these are real ppl we're talking about,not mathematical equations.They had real feelings and real emotions...they also had a dead body in the house they needed to explain.The note was a desperate attempt to do so..to point to someone or someones outside the house.
I have an idea about that,btw.

[ Somebody who lives out of the country might do that.

:D :D :D
someone who lives out of the country might be less apt to be able to spell the word 'advise' correctly.

But you talk of it being the longest RN in history..it wasn't.It wasn't a true RN at all...you yourself admitted that.And with that in mind...there are lots of crimes that involve notes... notes written by the suspects are usually an attempt to throw LE off track.This note was no different.

Sorry Hold,you're still thinking way too analytically...these are real ppl we're talking about,not mathematical equations.They had real feelings and real emotions...they also had a dead body in the house they needed to explain.The note was a desperate attempt to do so..to point to someone or someones outside the house.
I have an idea about that,btw.

Suppose you or I had a 'dead body that needed explaining.' Whichever one of us decided to use their own disguised handwriting/spelling writing 2 1/2 pages at the crime scene, and later used differently disguised handwriting/spelling as samples for investigators, is going to go to prison for a long time. You see, everything pretty much falls apart as soon as you put pen to paper. Not so for a foreign intruder, whose handwriting is not subject to comparison.

I don't doubt the offender used the Rn as a cathartic act, but not in the way that is assumed. IMO it was to terrorize the parents, causing them to think for hours and hours that there was some hope of recovering JBR. Only to have them find out later there was never any hope at any time. Probably the killer is a sadist.
I think you have misunderstood the meaining of 'cathartic'.
See, RDI has one way of looking at things, while IDI has another way that at least does work with all the evidence taken at face value. Sometimes an orange is just an orange.
The evidence strongly points toward Ramsey involvement. This is what the IDIs conveniently block out all the time.
Patsy Ramsey wrote that note, Holdon. Even a layperson can see this when looking at the comparison between her own handwriting and the RN. Not even the Ramseys' own experts were able to exclude her as he writer.

The JBR case is a slam dunk case against Patsy Ramsey as the main stager of the cover-up. Had she been taken to the police station at once and been questioned separately before being able to put a story together with John, imo she would have caved in. She would not have stood up to the pressure with everything she had done still so fresh on her mind.

Satisfactory samples would've been what, samples that matched the RN?

This more likely explains why it was a mess:

She didn't write the RN, she's not ambidextrous, and couldn't reproduce the RN writing or spelling with either hand. That even when LE asked her specifically to write RN words in RN style!

Satisfactory samples would have been ones that was written when she WASN'T full of drugs. Ones that are readable.

YES she WAS ambidextrous...just because YOU say she wasn't doesn't make it so....sorry. Her teacher knew more about her than YOU do, unless of course, you ARE JOHN RAMSEY. Think about it Hold...she was under the influence of drugs when she wrote the Sample RN....but she was NOT under the influence of drugs when she wrote the real RN. That WILL make a difference in how sloppy she writes...common sense should tell you that. If not, write yourself a letter....go and have a few beers, or take a drug or two...and then re-write the letter...even if you are staring at the orginal...with your eyes wide open....the two letters will not look the same.

Boo! Guess who.

As quick as you can say, "Boo!" Paradox is banned. AKA BrotherMoon.

Ignore him if he goes to other boards to vent.

First letter, say it twice Paradox, and get the help you need.

Satisfactory samples would have been ones that was written when she WASN'T full of drugs. Ones that are readable.

YES she WAS ambidextrous...just because YOU say she wasn't doesn't make it so....sorry. Her teacher knew more about her than YOU do, unless of course, you ARE JOHN RAMSEY. Think about it Hold...she was under the influence of drugs when she wrote the Sample RN....but she was NOT under the influence of drugs when she wrote the real RN. That WILL make a difference in how sloppy she writes...common sense should tell you that. If not, write yourself a letter....go and have a few beers, or take a drug or two...and then re-write the letter...even if you are staring at the orginal...with your eyes wide open....the two letters will not look the same.

BTW I think its a little too easy to respond to 'advize' misspelling with this sudden knee-jerk claim for RDI convenience that PR deliberately misled investigators. It looks bad for RDI because RDI never even noticed it up until now. At this point, it really looks like RDI simply comes up with these claims as needed.

Maybe RDI should consider that the differences in spellings belongs in the IDI camp. They add to the intruder theory. It does not add to the idea that PR deliberately misled investigators, because that claim has no real basis in evidence. It just happens to be the opinion of RDI that PR 'as a criminal would do that in that situation', a claim that can be made by anyone about anyone under any circumstances (a wildcard claim).

BTW I think its a little too easy to respond to 'advize' misspelling with this sudden knee-jerk claim for RDI convenience that PR deliberately misled investigators. It looks bad for RDI because RDI never even noticed it up until now. At this point, it really looks like RDI simply comes up with these claims as needed.

Maybe RDI should consider that the differences in spellings belongs in the IDI camp. They add to the intruder theory. It does not add to the idea that PR deliberately misled investigators, because that claim has no real basis in evidence. It just happens to be the opinion of RDI that PR 'as a criminal would do that in that situation', a claim that can be made by anyone about anyone under any circumstances (a wildcard claim).

Don't lump all RDI's in with me Hold, because as far as I know, only I and one other RDI, didn't know about "advize". You really need to get out more...venture out to other boards, and you will see that I am in the minority of RDI's that didn't know about this, you will also find that all of the others that did know...agrees with me...the misspellings were intentional.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back