I Invite You All to Follow Shaniya's Case

Little Shaniya we are praying for you to have justice.
I think of you sitting in your beautiful white dress with
such a precious trusting smile. Play with the Angels little one.xoxoxox

Breaking News: Cumberland County prosecutors said Wednesday that they will seek the death penalty against Mario McNeill, who is charged with kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in November 2009.

We all thought that we could be a voice for Caylee too and see where that got us? Not wanting to sound cold but how else to put it? Nothing can bring these precious children back. There appears to be little to no justice in our justice system toward the people who commit these crimes against their own children. The animals who harm their own children have more rights than the child ever had. I ask why? Who do we place our anger at? The people that are responsible, parents and caregivers? The people that protect the killers, their families and attorneys? The people in the justice systems whose hands are tied by current laws? I'm angry! I'm hurt! I'm heartbroken! I am just one of millions. The children are crying and no one hears them.

I completely understand your feelings. I, myself, found it necessary to take a break from WS after the heartbreaking verdict in little Caylee's murder. But what is the answer? Do we too harden our hearts and stop witnessing the abuse, the murder? Do we close our ears to the cries of all the children out there who need someone to be outraged on their behalf?

I have hung in with Shaniya's case from day one. I will never stop following it til justice is served. If justice is not ours to have on behalf of this baby, I will continue to voice my objections to that til the day I die. I will place my anger where it belongs depending on the case at hand. Parents who murder. Boyfriends who abuse. The, IMO, broken DCF system that continues to allow children to die literally under their noses.

I cannot see no evil hear - no evil - do no evil. That is not enough for me. Not by far. I must see it, hear it, witness it and then shout about it from the rooftops, til at long last someone hears and changes are made.

Breaking News: Cumberland County prosecutors said Wednesday that they will seek the death penalty against Mario McNeill, who is charged with kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in November 2009.

-------------------------
I hope he gets the death penalty!! I wish they could chop off his Bojangles first..he needs to suffer like that poor baby did. If that egg donor had another baby I hope she never sees it.:maddening:

I have purposely avoided this thread and for that I apologize. My heart just breaks for these children. When I saw the thread I waited days and here I am 4am reading everything I can find. Sad disgrace. I don't have words to express my sadness and total disgust at this case.

I read the links above and I have a few observations. First of all, the mom will get the DP and in cases that involve the death or abuse of any child I applaud that punishment.

This McNeil freak is just that, a freak. It bothers me that he had the nerve to send a letter stating that releasing him is easiest. I wonder what he meant by that? My suspicions are immediately aroused when I see this kind of statement from someone with evidence against them. It leaves me to wonder if he knows something is not going to hold up in court with the DNA or something.

So, I guess I am wondering if he brought her to the hotel for someone else and maybe the DNA doesn't match him. If that were true, that would give him reason to be a smart aleck arrogant *****! Does anyone have any info on the DNA reports or reports that she was passed off to another? He took her to the hotel and that alone should get him toasted but you never know with these cases.

If his DNA is on Shaynia then I hope they slow roast him. Her too. Sometimes I think I have heard it all and then I come here or turn on the tv. It's a horrible world for children.

I have purposely avoided this thread and for that I apologize. My heart just breaks for these children. When I saw the thread I waited days and here I am 4am reading everything I can find. Sad disgrace. I don't have words to express my sadness and total disgust at this case.

I read the links above and I have a few observations. First of all, the mom will get the DP and in cases that involve the death or abuse of any child I applaud that punishment.

This McNeil freak is just that, a freak. It bothers me that he had the nerve to send a letter stating that releasing him is easiest. I wonder what he meant by that? My suspicions are immediately aroused when I see this kind of statement from someone with evidence against them. It leaves me to wonder if he knows something is not going to hold up in court with the DNA or something.

So, I guess I am wondering if he brought her to the hotel for someone else and maybe the DNA doesn't match him. If that were true, that would give him reason to be a smart aleck arrogant *****! Does anyone have any info on the DNA reports or reports that she was passed off to another? He took her to the hotel and that alone should get him toasted but you never know with these cases.

If his DNA is on Shaynia then I hope they slow roast him. Her too. Sometimes I think I have heard it all and then I come here or turn on the tv. It's a horrible world for children.

The state is not seeking the DP against AD (Shaniya's mother).

The info is in Shaniya's latest thread in the "waiting for trial" section.

There are numerous threads there for Shaniya dating back to day 1. Great place to read a lot of info regarding the early stages of the case.

Not to sound harsh...but thank you God.

I still can't get that picture of out of my head of that sweet child being held by that Monster. I can't even imagine the horror she felt before she died. I hope McNeil gets KARMA in jail and they do to him what he did to Shaniya!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back