IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that I've never been one to follow these cases like most of you do. For some reason this case grabbed me and won't let go. This case led me to this website and by doing so it gives me faith that there are those of you out there that do not give up the faith or hope for these girls or their families. Our world today needs people like you. A tip of my hat and a thank you to all on here that keep the faith. You give me inspiration to keep on.
Please Lord bring these girls safely back to their loved ones.

I'll admit that I've never been one to follow these cases like most of you do. For some reason this case grabbed me and won't let go. This case led me to this website and by doing so it gives me faith that there are those of you out there that do not give up the faith or hope for these girls or their families. Our world today needs people like you. A tip of my hat and a thank you to all on here that keep the faith. You give me inspiration to keep on.
Please Lord bring these girls safely back to their loved ones.

Yes, that happened to me over 4 years ago hunting for news on Caylee Anthony...

Misty went to court for a violation and they canceled it, zipped it up and poof, nevermind.

I agree who would want to put a woman who has a missing child in prison...but they do if they find proof. Maybe, just maybe, Misty said something today that benefited herself as well as finding Lyric and Elizabeth.

Maybe that's why another warrant was issued today for JS? It fits with Dan too. I hope someone can fit Dan turning down the plea deal the day before the girls went missing? Did his buddy think he lied & really spilled it all? hmmm

Yes, that happened to me over 4 years ago hunting for news on Caylee Anthony...

Misty went to court for a violation and they canceled it, zipped it up and poof, nevermind.

I agree who would want to put a woman who has a missing child in prison...but they do if they find proof. Maybe, just maybe, Misty said something today that benefited herself as well as finding Lyric and Elizabeth.

Maybe that's why another warrant was issued today for JS? It fits with Dan too. I hope someone can fit Dan turning down the plea deal the day before the girls went missing? Did his buddy think he lied & really spilled it all? hmmm

Wasn't Jason S. previously involved with Misty's sister, the family spokesperson? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_5f38de8e-2dbc-11e2-8c9e-001a4bcf887a.html

This is a statement released by the Black Hawk County Sheriff's Office today:
Today, Nov. 13, marks four months that Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins have been missing. They were last seen riding their bicycles in Evansdale on Friday July 13th at approximately 12:15 p.m.

While law enforcement has nothing new to report on the girls we continue to receive good tips regarding their disappearance and those tips are being followed up on. <sniped>

Interesting nuance on timeline in this link...

"We wish to reiterate that anyone that has information concerning this case or was in Evansdale on July 13th between noon and 6 pm. that may have seen the girls riding their bicycles or in the area of Meyers Lake that have not talked to law enforcement to call in on the tip line at (319) 232-6682 or 1-800-346-5507."

Bolded by me..

Noon and 6 pm....first time I recollect seeing anything beyond the time of sighting of bicycles at 3-4-ish...

I still really believe these girls were traded or taken....as in: traded or taken advantage of 'for profit'...profit, as in money; profit, as in benefit; profit, as in protection; profit, as in who-the-heck-knows...

But please, please...let's do find them safe as possible, given the context...

I don't know about JS & TB. Honestly, I let my better judgement pass me by...I was reading where JS was not paying child support & in contact plus interviewd 3 times (it is in an article I read tonight from months ago about child support, I believe, local news?) and that's why he was in contempt of court. Why not step up after two warrants & the one after the girls went missing in July? It's in the news ding ding. On facebook too.

Interesting and I looked at the facts and it seems like he's not around if he they have interviewed him 3x. hmmm Hopefully, something else will turn up to get me off of my fixation of this guy's where abouts now. Protective custody? Got me.

Oh yeah, that timing extended to 6pm is interesting also. May they be safe. More worried now though.

Could it be possible JS went missing at the same time Lyric and Elizabeth did? And if so, in my opinion, DM would be the one hoping to benefit from this, whether it be possible revenge, and/or a sure way of DM not having to worry about what one or all three of them may have to contribute to his charges etc?
Maybe this is the reason DM changed his mind about his plea the day before the girls went missing, because he needed the next day to carry out his plans?
And I wonder what the chances are that MM had something to contribute to LE today, hence this the reason all of a sudden for the warrant being issued for JS and the news being released about phone calls from jail?
Just my opinion...

I can't believe it's been 4 months since these precious girls were taken. I still pray for them everyday.

When is LE going to release evidence or something? So frustrating.

From Heather's video interview with KWWL two days ago. Who is she telling not to tell someone what you know? Dan? Not to snitch? Or error in the article. (I'll have to watch the video again)

"We got Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up so I'm just speaking to whoever might know anything. Please bring them home. You can do something by not telling somebody what you know and maybe they can come home for Christmas and Thanksgiving," said Collins.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/20082342/4

eta, not on video

He is in jail now but his bonds are so low, he can easily be out in no time. I'll be watching this one like a hawk.

STOLFUS,JASON CURTIS

Date Booked: 11/16/2012 10:42 AM
Height: 6'03'' Hair Color: BLACK
Weight: 222 LBS Eye Color: BROWN
Court/Bond Case # Charge Bond Amount Bond Type Date Paid
SRCR175622 FAILURE TO APPEAR CRIMINAL $250.00 CASH
DRCV093639 FAILURE TO APPEAR $500.00 CASH

http://www.bhcso.org/WhosInJail.aspx

Burton says it is very possible the girls are still alive. And, that children actually have a better chance at survival then adults in cases of abduction.

"It's easier for kids to know their parents love them, they care for them, and are looking for them it gives them strength," she said. "There are documented cases of kids who went through, really hell, and they make it through and are able to cope and live normal lives again."
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Form...in-on-Evansdale-Abduction-Case-179558461.html

I like this part of the article! Praying for the girls...

I just read where JVM is having an update on the girls tonight. I can't link it at the moment from my cell phone. I saw it on JVM's Facebook.

This is a video featuring Stolfus. I'm scoping out everything in the video background looking for anything I can to make any connection that could lead us to who may have taken the girls.

I'm NOT saying he had anything to do with their disappearance, but he has clearly been listed in connection with Lyric's parents. Does anyone see anything that pops out at them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmV9uD81Vk&feature=youtu.be

I did hope they were alive.

One thing that helped extinguish that hope was an impromptu interview I saw on youtube with one of the peripherally involved who lived in Waterloo. This person is very close to the situation and likely knows a heck of a lot that we don't.

This person said "X didn't have time to go and murder anyone! He didn't have time to go and abduct anyone!".

When I heard that word, even though the person corrected it, my heart went to the floor. I wondered right then if one of the reasons the girls haven't been found, is they were murdered.

:(

Recent events like the 110 house saturation have given me a bit of hope though! I have great faith in LE and it is obvious the investigation is not "cold" at all!

:please:

Still, I just can't get past that slip of the tongue by someone who is in a position to know...

:furious:

This is a video featuring Stolfus. I'm scoping out everything in the video background looking for anything I can to make any connection that could lead us to who may have taken the girls.

I'm NOT saying he had anything to do with their disappearance, but he has clearly been listed in connection with Lyric's parents. Does anyone see anything that pops out at them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmV9uD81Vk&feature=youtu.be

Yeah he's a hot mess...lol...

No seriously, there is a campervan in the background of half of that clip whose ownership and current whereabouts I would be interested in.

Also, it proves he's a wanna be gangsta and has a handgun. Did he date Misty?

She obviously likes the "bad" boys.

:lol:

I did hope they were alive.

One thing that helped extinguish that hope was an impromptu interview I saw on youtube with one of the peripherally involved who lived in Waterloo. This person is very close to the situation and likely knows a heck of a lot that we don't.

This person said "X didn't have time to go and murder anyone! He didn't have time to go and abduct anyone!".

When I heard that word, even though the person corrected it, my heart went to the floor. I wondered right then if one of the reasons the girls haven't been found, is they were murdered.

:(

Recent events like the 110 house saturation have given me a bit of hope though! I have great faith in LE and it is obvious the investigation is not "cold" at all!

:please:

Still, I just can't get past that slip of the tongue by someone who is in a position to know...

:furious:

Do you have a link to that, I would love to see it? Thanks SS:rocker:

Yeah he's a hot mess...lol...

No seriously, there is a campervan in the background of half of that clip whose ownership and current whereabouts I would be interested in.

Also, it proves he's a wanna be gangsta and has a handgun. Did he date Misty?

She obviously likes the "bad" boys.

:lol:

I cannot find any links for that anymore. But back at the start I remember something about them dating. I wish I could find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea