IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to drive my son up to his dad's today, he lives near Waterloo, and as I drove by all the fields, culverts, ditches and creeks, my heart sank. I couldn't help but think, they're out there somewhere but I don't think it's anywhere near where they started out.

And everytime I watch the news, I hold my breathe for the next reported abduction attempt in Iowa. :(

2 more abduction attempts reported..
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io...wns/-/9357080/15734798/-/bytuv1z/-/index.html

No new news reported on KWWL (local NBC affiliate) tonight. The girls were mentioned 6 minutes into the broadcast, only in reference to DM's pre-trial hearing tomorrow.

Gosh...so if not for legal troubles, they would not have been mentioned at all?

Not sure if this is kosher to post or not, since it is from a Channel 7 reporter's twitter account (It is MSM, but ALSO social media), but this just hit twitter:

@ronsteele7: Sources :Lyric and Elizabeth's uncle, Jeremy Cook, taken by ambulance today in apparent Wloo drug overdose #evansdalesearch

not sure if this is kosher to post or not, since it is from a channel 7 reporter's twitter account (it is msm, but also social media), but this just hit twitter:

@ronsteele7: Sources :lyric and elizabeth's uncle, jeremy cook, taken by ambulance today in apparent wloo drug overdose #evansdalesearch

whoa . . .

So now...well, we still can't talk until all of it is...I mean, right?
/slinks off after failed attempt to ask question

Correct. Only the half of it that was reported, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Ok, it is now officially being tweeted by MSM. Does this count?

@KCRG

Sources tell http://KCRG.com that Lyric & Elizabeth's uncle, Jeremy Cook, taken to hospital in apparent drug overdose. #evansdalesearch

Dang...

Is he the one that lives on the same street as the Carpenters?

Bless their hearts....

<modsnip>

I do hate this news but wish it would lead to some type of info on the girls. Sadness abounds.

Bless their hearts....

<modsnip>

I do hate this news but wish it would lead to some type of info on the girls. Sadness abounds.

In my opinion, there is a good chance that it could.

He lives pretty close to Meyers Lake, right? So funny there has been no mention of him...I didn't even know there was a brother until this news hit.

I read that his house is near where the bikes were found.

Any confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members