ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you, and have said I don't believe ANY of them from the beginning - FACT.

I did, however, lean toward a cougar attack. That seems to have been ruled out.

Upon further cogitation, I wonder if this case shows us just how screwed up the American Justice System really is. If EVERYONE can lie, what good is any of it? What do we end up with in the end? Who lies the most, the least, the best? This isn't justice, it's a liason of liars, IMO.

I'm inclined to believe there has to be some basis for LE/PIx2/FBI to say outright the parents are big fibbers, why would they stitch up an entirely innocent, bereft, grieving couple if they had no grounds to do so? But something has to give, this situation of "he said she said" is ridiculous. I just don't know what to think any more!

I'm inclined to believe there has to be some basis for LE/PIx2/FBI to say outright the parents are big fibbers, why would they stitch up an entirely innocent, bereft, grieving couple if they had no grounds to do so? But something has to give, this situation of "he said she said" is ridiculous. I just don't know what to think any more!

Nor do I know what to think. I do think we haven't heard much from GGP, nor did we even hear what day/night they arrived at the campground. We didn't even know IR was there, and all this was according to LE/SB to be exact. He left all of this out. WHY?

The parents SEEM to have left a lot out also, and maybe made stuff up!

I have NO idea why, but I take it back to the beginning, to SB. IMO he is a man conflicted. Take that however you will. On WS we have to follow the house rules, and that means, IMO leaving out some important things like religionl Take a good look at all his hemming and hawing statements. Now, after the place was thoroughly searched, according to him, there may be another search. ?????

I don't mean to be snarky, mean/whatever. I am simply telling truth the way "I" see it. "I" could be wrong, often am, but there are things here no one can mention or pursue, IMO. Truth is truth, or so I always thought until. . .

I may get a TO/whatever, but I speak truth as I see it. Rules do not over-ride truth or anything else.

:cow:

I always get veeerrrry uncomfortable watching young people in my Facebook feed breaking up (or bickering) because it's all so public and TMI. These things used to be done privately (you kids get off my lawn!!!), and then if you wanted to vent, you'd do it to a close friend or family member. You did not shout out the offenses publicly to anyone who happened to be walking by.

I'm feeling the same way about this public, grossly unprofessional feud between Klein and VDK's attorney. Sure, issue a brief, professional public statement, but keep the mud-slinging dramatics to a more private setting. It's just embarrassing watching all this and makes me feel sad that so many people seem to be completely forgetting the vulnerable little blondie at the center of the hubbub.

I never could find a comment by a BB. Maybe it is because I went there hours later (this morning). Can you still see it? I do read everything I can find or am pointed to concerning little DeOrr. Thanks in advance.

The father of Jessica's two children agrees with Klein.

I notice mostly what Klein does is talk about himself .... sounds more like a marketing guy than a child finder.

Anyway ... Klein said ... JM knows where DeOrr is but will not tell us more than that

Jessica responded something along the lines of .... DeOrr is in somewhere in the mountains

We could take that to mean she "knows" he is in the mountains , and not abducted or sold or something. Hard to know who to believe but I hope Klein isn't twisting her words around.

I am not a polygraph expert but the question she fumbled was ... "do you know where DeOrr is" .... for all we know she may have an internal conflict with that question .... for a while she thought he was lost ... then she thought he was abducted ... now she maybe thinks he is lost .... it could mess up her mind if indeed she is not sure.

At least I am willing to give her that much leeway .... but none for Klein .... I am still astounded he publicly accuses people in such a manner .... even if the parents are guilty he is way out of line.

I notice mostly what Klein does is talk about himself .... sounds more like a marketing guy than a child finder.

Anyway ... Klein said ... JM knows where DeOrr is but will not tell us more than that

Jessica responded something along the lines of .... DeOrr is in somewhere in the mountains

We could take that to mean she "knows" he is in the mountains , and not abducted or sold or something. Hard to know who to believe but I hope Klein isn't twisting her words around.

I am not a polygraph expert but the question she fumbled was ... "do you know where DeOrr is" .... for all we know she may have an internal conflict with that question .... for a while she thought he was lost ... then she thought he was abducted ... now she maybe thinks he is lost .... it could mess up her mind if indeed she is not sure.

At least I am willing to give her that much leeway .... but none for Klein .... I am still astounded he publicly accuses people in such a manner .... even if the parents are guilty he is way out of line.

If the parents ARE guilty, WHY is he "way out of line"? I'm always surprised when truth is buried. Why? Is truth not truth, no matter who speaks it?

While I agree with a lot of what your post states, I do believe that JM and DVK have done nothing but lie and that they DO know what happened to little DeOrr and DO know where he is.

JMO

I never could find a comment by a BB. Maybe it is because I went there hours later (this morning). Can you still see it? I do read everything I can find or am pointed to concerning little DeOrr. Thanks in advance.

Some of that facebook crap is sheer torture to figure out .... but I was able to find it ... BB is JM's X and now says he supports Klein .... whereas I think he was on side with her up till now. This case has more flip flops than a Jerry Springer show with the National Enquirer as managing editor

And what is with all the venomous rage on facebook ... it is 90% women spewing hatred .... men would never talk like that ... not even drunken sailors.

Especially when we consider none of us know what happened to DeOrr .... all we have accomplished is 23,000 posts full of emotional conjecture.

The only theory not put forward yet is .... "DeOrr does not even exist"

Well, I have an equally ridiculous theory and it is one is that little DeOrr is still alive having been either sold, illegal adoption, or spirited away to stay with someone because he was injured or abused to the point where the parents could not let him be seen by anyone!

I do not believe DeOrr was abducted, OR is on that mountain anywhere. No crime scene has or will be found, IMO.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that is where I am.

JMO

While I agree with a lot of what your post states, I do believe that JM and DVK have done nothing but lie and that they DO know what happened to little DeOrr and DO know where he is.

JMO

You may be right .... but all we have been told is they cant get the story straight who made breakfast that morning ... things like that. I wish we knew more about the polygraph results ... normally they ask very simple questions like .... do you know where DeOrr is .... did DeOrr have an accident .... did you cause harm to DeOrr ..... if they are (were) deceptive in those answers then obviously the Sheriff & FBI would have named them as suspects long ago

You may be right .... but all we have been told is they cant get the story straight who made breakfast that morning ... things like that. I wish we knew more about the polygraph results ... normally they ask very simple questions like .... do you know where DeOrr is .... did DeOrr have an accident .... did you cause harm to DeOrr ..... if they are (were) deceptive in those answers then obviously the Sheriff & FBI would have named them as suspects long ago

Unless I'm very much mistaken, the sheriff did indeed name them as suspects.

I thought SB had named the parents as suspects and stated that they know where DeOrr is.

DeOrr Kunz, still missing.
View attachment 90134

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tim...c094c49c9!2m2!1d-112.0339645!2d43.4916514!3e0

For Searchers - Possible location for Deorr's remains:

Working on the incomplete time line as suggested from 8am to 2:28pm (388 min) and using map distance and estimated travel times the wooded area at the South end of Forest Rd 212 has potential as a search area.

This location is 7 miles (straight line dist.) SE of Timber Creek CG, well outside the initial search area and outside an anticipated 5 mi initial search radius (for concealment) From Idaho Falls this location is accessible via 724 off Hwy 28 without passing through Leadore or any camping areas and tactically convenient for a future moving of the remains.

I'm looking for at least three "barriers" between the TC Campground and any potential concealment location. In this case the distance itself, Timber Creek Rd, Big Timber Creek and Leadore Hill Mt. Range.

Scenario:
8:00am parents leave TCCG w/ remains to avoid contact w/potential witnesses.
-Travel to Leadore via 172 to NF105-Swan Basin Rd to Lee Creek Rd (40min-40 Total min)
8:40am arrive in Leadore
8:50am depart Leadore (10m-50Tm)
-Head out of Leadore and back toward TCCG on Lee Creek Rd to NF105-Swan Basin Rd and detour East on unmarked road toward predetermined location passing Big Timber Creek Rd. and crossing over Big Timber Creek then around Leadore Hill and through Warm Springs then South on NF 212 (Cold Springs Rd) to/near end of road within heavily wooded area. (75m-125Tm)
10:05-11:30 Locate and prepare concealment sight. Say goodbyes. (85m- 210Tm)
-Return to Leadore via NF212 to Texas Creek Rd to 28n in order to avoid backtracking or alerting potential witnesses. (50m-260Tm)
12:20-Arrive at Leadore
12:30-Depart Leadore (10m-270Tm)
- Travel back toward TCCG via Lee Creek Rd to Swan Basin RD. just as they had done earlier in the day. (40m-310mT)
1:10 pm Arrive at TCCG and begin setting stage for disappearance. (45m-355Tm)
1:55-2:10pm Parents walk to creek and back. (15m-370Tm)
2:10-2:28pm Adults allegedly search for Deorr (18m-388Tm)
2:28pm Parents call 911 Mother reports child has been missing for about an hour.

It's my theory that Deorr was planned to be or has already been moved to a location closer to home. Possibly on private property but somewhere he can be visited by his parents.

Klein said a family member called him in tears after he was fired. I'm really curious as to who it was.

Please can someone remind me about the truck and person walking up the road as seen on highway cameras (or something like that, it's very vague in my head as I think I was on a self imposed break!)

What time was that person seen and what did "we" deduce from it all at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500