ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

This is what "suspect" means legally:

Suspect Law & Legal Definition

In criminal law, a suspect is someone who is under suspicion, often formally announced as being under investigation by law enforcement officials. Probable cause for an arrest exists when the facts and circumstances within the arresting officer's knowledge are sufficient to warrant a prudent person to believe that a suspect has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/suspect/

Would love to know. I'm sure we all wonder.

Well whatever they are, JM and VDK are still suspected of causing them and ultimately making their son disappear.

Publically, the parents' family have never doubted then for a second, but I wonder if ptivately they have screamed and questioned etc. The emotional pain they have caused their families is a crime in and of itself.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Why does this sound familiar?? Jameson? My websleuths addiction began with Jon Benet....... why do I know that name Jameson????!!!!

Oh wow, I remember Jameson's Webbsleuths too. What was that, twenty or so years ago? :scared:

BBM, Then if that is the case why on earth would they leave Deorr with GGF while they went off without their little boy. Why was GGF even taken on such an expedition if he was suffering ill health? He would of been better off at home or just a days outing for a roadtrip. I imagine they didn't delegate IR as their babysitter seeing as he was a stranger to them? Makes no sense. Perhaps the diminished responsibility lies with Deorr's parents for leaving him with an incapacitated GGF?

Indeed. There has been a conflict from the onset regarding the parents' supposed action of leaving DeOrr with GGF who suffers ill health. The scenario never made sense to me. In their first interview, they say DeOrr sticks to them but he then chooses to stay at the campsite with GGF while they "go exploring." Their focus should have been on DeOrr's first camping experience not theirs. Why wouldn't they take him exploring? No, its better to leave him with an elderly man dependent on oxygen. Everything they say seems suspect and imo illogical.

I can't go along with that theory. I don't think anybody could/would spend the night in a truck with a dead child.

Then again they traveled in VDK's truck but slept in Grandpa's Suburban so maybe it could have happened that way.

Once I heard they stopped at the tavern on their way up to the campsite I immediately thought of Caylee and how Casey would put her in the trunk and go party.

When all that was going on I wondered how many ding a ling parents would pick up on doing that???

Oh my gosh, I did not know that! Just when I start thinking people can't be that evil, I hear something like this. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. I wonder what those options are?

More than 2 suspects? Less than 2 suspects?
Not accidental at all?
Wandered off?
Sold him off?
Kidnapping?
Trying to get JM and DK to come up with a new story? Make them feel a bit more comfortable?
I don't know how to word this, but maybe a way to make Klein look a little less...correct? Knock him down a few pegs? Make everyone question the accuracy of Klein's statements? I feel there is a better way to word it, but it's not coming to me.

More than 2 suspects? Less than 2 suspects?
Not accidental at all?
Wandered off?
Sold him off?
Kidnapping?
Trying to get JM and DK to come up with a new story? Make them feel a bit more comfortable?
I don't know how to word this, but maybe a way to make Klein look a little less...correct? Knock him down a few pegs? Make everyone question the accuracy of Klein's statements? I feel there is a better way to word it, but it's not coming to me.

Yes. There is a definite sense of good cop bad cop in there. But I think that may be coming from some of the behavioral analyses and how the FBI suggests they can use it in their favor. Hard to imagine anything softening JM but I definitely don't think bad cop will ever get anywhere.

If you can't link to a FB site, you certainly cannot repeat what you read there. (No link, no post.)

The only FB pages that can be linked now are LE, MSM, or Klein's page. Browning's too if he posts again.

ALL other FB pages are OFF LIMITS going forward. I've never seen such a garbled mess of lies, gossip, hate mongering, and pontificating. There have been similar problems in other cases, but this one is in the top 3-5 for the things I named above. When social media reaches that point, it all shuts down as far as WS is concerned.

One more thing I want to emphasize. This is extremely important, so please read. There will be no excuses accepted from violators.

JM's other children are NOT to be mentioned or referenced in any manner. I deleted a few posts just now that made a potentially harmful insinuation about a child.

I cannot for the life of me fathom why the two members thought it was okay to say what was posted and repeated. Would it be okay if I posted such a thing on the internet about your child??

End of story. Not one peep about those children. And fgs, don't insult our intelligence by trying to sneak one in there.
Please read the quoted post, and then continue at
Thread #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members