ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't edit or delete mine, either, although I don't think there was any contraband there, I wanted to be on the safe side....it isn't a very old post, wonder why I cannot delete?

I too, wanted to be on the safe side but I made a mistake on where I got my info.. :blushing:

If you want to delete a post and you're on tapatalk, tap the ... In the top right corner and choose web view. Then find your post, and choose to edit and delete it. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you giagreen. I realized I may have unintentionally overstepped my boundaries out of concern. I can't seem to edit or delete my post. [emoji29] It was also posted on one of the public pages too but also FB so I apologize for my post and respectfully, no ill intentions were intended.

I guess it's another side show. You'd think people would focus all their energy on finding Deorr since he's "lost".

NEW POST FROM EAST IDAHO NEWS:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/lemhi-sheriff-addresses-social-media-conversation-in-deorr-kunz-case/

At the present time this case is still being investigated by this office and other agencies, also we are planning a professional search which will be conducted as soon as weather and winter conditions in the area allow. It is imperative that the area remain in a pristine condition. It is for this reason we are asking the public to avoid the area so the area will remain as undisturbed as possible as winter conditions recede.

snipped by me to that part about the search

So very hopeful this professional search will lead to answers.
I think they've got something to go on. Maybe the cell phone pings, or maybe something IR told them. What else could it be that makes this search seem so much more certain? Maybe something Klein discovered in his interviews.

I guess it's another side show. You'd think people would focus all their energy on finding Deorr since he's "lost".

I think it's the nature of the beast. I remember early on in the JonBenet case, there were several spin-off forums which created the term subculture. It became more about the posters and players than JonBenet.

In fact the very first WS forum was a spin off from another news forum. Anyone else remember Jameson? I think WS has been recreated at least 5 times, right Tricia? :happydance:

snipped by me to that part about the search

So very hopeful this professional search will lead to answers.
I think they've got something to go on. Maybe the cell phone pings, or maybe something IR told them. What else could it be that makes this search seem so much more certain? Maybe something Klein discovered in his interviews.

Things seemed to gain some speed after IR talked. Could be coincidence...but I'm thinking otherwise.

NEW POST FROM EAST IDAHO NEWS:

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/03/lemhi-sheriff-addresses-social-media-conversation-in-deorr-kunz-case/

SALMON — The Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office issued a statement Tuesday about the “volatile social media conversation” surrounding the DeOrr Kunz Jr. missing person’s case.

Chief Deputy Steve Penner also wrote about the need for people to stay away from the campground where the toddler went missing.

“At the present time this case is still being investigated by this office. … (and) we are planning a professional search, which will be conducted as soon as weather and winter conditions in the area allow,” Penner said in the news release. “It is imperative that the area remain in a pristine condition.”

The entire statement is listed below:

“In regards to the DeOrr Kunz case there has been a large volume of content generated in social media the last few weeks with some of the content being volatile in nature; we live in a civil society where threatening one another is not acceptable and most certainly will not help solve this case. We want to remind people that we try cases in a court of law based on facts and not in the social media arena.

At the present time this case is still being investigated by this office and other agencies, also we are planning a professional search which will be conducted as soon as weather and winter conditions in the area allow. It is imperative that the area remain in a pristine condition. It is for this reason we are asking the public to avoid the area so the area will remain as undisturbed as possible as winter conditions recede.

We know there is a tremendous amount of interest in this case; we will give further updates when it is appropriate and is compatible with the active investigation.”

ETA - and it doesn't look like winter is letting up just yet. :-(
[url]https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/posts/10154020964433872

[/URL]

I think a lot of this statement is directed at Klein.

I would be interested in seeing any detailed timeline theories covering the period of 8am to 2:28pm the day Deorr was reported missing..or earlier.

Exploring ideas as to how Deorr may have been fatally injured is helpful in understanding the possible mindset of the suspects and that can ultimately help lead to the whereabouts of Deorr. But all this info needs to be brought together to predict the suspects movements based on their motives and possible intentions.

IMO it is possible to locate Deorr by estimating direction, time, and distance or simply choosing a location that makes since based on fact and theory.
You just have to go there and try and back it up the best you can.

Also it's not a contest to see who is right or wrong but an avenue to have ideas recorded based on fresh information shared by fresh minds. So if LE is unable to locate Deorr then maybe some ideas here will come to light or maybe these ideas are already being explored by searchers. I suspect the latter because I've seen some great ideas here already.

Have you watched the video of that "interview"? IR is clearly half asleep and has been ambushed on his doorstep, and is just mumbling agreeing with the reporter to make him go away, imo.
Have you watched the video of that "interview"? IR is clearly half asleep and has been ambushed on his doorstep, and is just mumbling agreeing with the reporter to make him go away, imo.
No, I meant the formal interview with Nate Eaten. [video=youtube;aNCm3rvqwTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNCm3rvqwTA[/video] @ 2:24 he confirms little Deorr was at the campground with them. As to him mentioning that he and ggp were watching him, I must have dreamt it.

It is imperative that the area remain in a pristine condition. It is for this reason we are asking the public to avoid the area so the area will remain as undisturbed as possible as winter conditions recede.

Did LE mark points of interest while they were out on the snowmobiles? Did they find something of interest while they were there?

Also, the area was heavily disturbed when searches were going on. I'm sure there were other more casual searches up until the weather stopped them from happening.

I they just want people to stay out of there so they aren't leaving behind evidence or possibly finding/destroying evidence/body.

But a part of me wonders how much surveillance has been in the area since the official searches were called off. Did they catch someone up there doing something suspicious?

What does LE mean by "professional search"? Just LE? Or do they mean an organization like TES? Just wondering.

Has GGP ever been interviewed publicly on t.v.?
According to this timeline and what GGP says he seen Deorr went over the bank to meet his parents.
http://www.postregister.com/article...2016/01/09/timeline-search-toddler-deorr-kunz

Something in this whole case doesn't sit right. I also am not sure how much diminished responsibility we can attribute to GGP & IR and why that would be? I really would be interested to hear exactly what GGP's thoughts are on what happened to Deorr.

Was it this GGP that went camping with them the one that was saying Deorr was his "buddy" and was he used to taking care of Deorr in the home environment? Didn't Deorr have his nap with this GGP at home?

I think a lot of this statement is directed at Klein.

The parts about maintaining the search area (keeping it pristine) definitely suggest parts of this are directed towards Klein.

What does LE mean by "professional search"? Just LE? Or do they mean an organization like TES? Just wondering.

I think they mean a search conducted by LE. it's their case and I don't think they appreciate anybody publically announcing searches or tampering with potential evidence. I know everybody thinks that Klein is the one who has cracked this case but I'm more than skeptical. He hasn't shared anything original.

Searching for instances of PIs solving a case being worked by the FBI in conjunction with LE will not net many examples. I'm rambling but I see things differently. DeOrr is not alive so patience is needed so that LE can continue their investigation that will lead to convictions.

The parts about maintaining the search area (keeping it pristine) definitely suggest parts of this are directed towards Klein.

Perhaps the SM trial and threats too. I really don't think they appreciate Klein's tactics and intrusions. Maybe I'm wrong but that is the impression I get.

Forgive my backtracking, I stumbled across WS when Noah Chamberlin went missing and have stuck around since- so Deorr Jr is relatively new to me. <modsnip>

I've read a lot of your theories and I tend to agree with an accidental death stemming from abuse (punishment that became abuse and lead to death) or accidental death due to neglect in some form.

Would JM and DK have had time to drive back to Idaho Falls in any of these timelines? If it was an accident but an accident that would lead to charges, I could see some people trying to cover it up to save themselves & still wanting the ability to "visit" him often to apologize (might lessen some of the guilt in their minds).

Perhaps the SM trial and threats too. I really don't think they appreciate Klein's tactics and intrusions. Maybe I'm wrong but that is the impression I get.
I personally think Klein only stopped giving information because LE gave him a good *advertiser censored** chewing for his public statements.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's a definite possibility. Your point in the next post about LE's investigation leading to convictions is spot on. Klein may have solved it, but that's secondary to those who can bring charges against the appropriate people. There is a hierarchy and he's got to accept that. Turn over your evidence and let the LE and FBI do their jobs. No one wants to see anyone walk because evidence was handled by too many non LE personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500