ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone remind me about the truck and person walking up the road as seen on highway cameras (or something like that, it's very vague in my head as I think I was on a self imposed break!)

What time was that person seen and what did "we" deduce from it all at the time?

The cam thread on here is invalid.
Huh?

Please can someone remind me about the truck and person walking up the road as seen on highway cameras (or something like that, it's very vague in my head as I think I was on a self imposed break!)

What time was that person seen and what did "we" deduce from it all at the time?

I remember seeing it, but that's about it.

The only theory not put forward yet is .... "DeOrr does not even exist".

Yes! ^^^ THIS ^^^ !!! One question I would really like answered, when (and by whom) was Little DeOrr last seen alive by someone other than the 4 people on this camping trip? Heck, I may even go so far as to say I won't 100% believe the statement unless it comes from someone other than a family member. Sure, the PI, FBI and LE believe he was on the mountain, but was he ever ALIVE on the mountain???

Yes! ^^^ THIS ^^^ !!! One question I would really like answered, when (and by whom) was Little DeOrr last seen alive by someone other than the 4 people on this camping trip? Heck, I may even go so far as to say I won't 100% believe the statement unless it comes from someone other than a family member. Sure, the PI, FBI and LE believe he was on the mountain, but was he ever ALIVE on the mountain???

I am curious to this also!

Honestly, I don't care if Klein gets in trouble. If the only purpose is served is to shake that family up and get someone to come forward, then I'm happy. Since a lot of you say that he didn't have any real evidence anyway, he really hasn't jeopardized the investigation. LE and The FBI are still on this actively. I'd venture to say that we don't really know squat regarding what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was reposted here recently. It was highway webcam from the day before the incident, somewhere between noon and 1:00 p.m., I believe. There is a little turnout on the road across the street from a webcam where vehicles can pull over. There was a black truck parked there, then further up the street there is a figure (person?) walking. It truly gave me the eeby jeebies looking at it, very strange. I think I commented somewhere along the lines of my not being one to believe in the supernatural, but the image gave me the creeps. I don't think we, as a team, came up with a conclusion as to what it actually was, or if it even pertains to this case.

I am starting to question what truck he even drove up there. I thought it was his older, black one since there is a lot of news footage of it from previous searches for DeOrr, etc., but now I wonder...In a closed FB page, there is chatter from DDK saying that LE found blood on the bumper of Vernal's truck, but he says that it could have been an animal since they live in Idaho and wildlife / vehicle collisions are common. Besides, DDK said Vernal purchased the truck only a few days before the camping trip so it had nothing to do with Vernal, whatsoever (of course not!).

And then there is other chatter that Vernal recently sold the truck that they took to the campsite, that it was kept in a parking lot, but that it was mysteriously rolled (totaled?).

I don't know, this whole thing just stinks to high heaven!

Do you have the posted link for the cam shot?

I really feel for the father of her two children. He seems more distraught than any of the rest of the family. Likely because he realizes that he has confirmation that his decision to limit his children's contact with their mother was a very good idea. It's certainly out there via the horses mouth that he doesn't consider their situation a shared custody one of the amiable nature.

Wonder if it was front or back bumper? Front bumper would be more common in a collision with an animal. As for the type of animal, if it was a collision with a deer there would be heavy damage.

It was the back bumper iirc.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tim...c094c49c9!2m2!1d-112.0339645!2d43.4916514!3e0

For Searchers - Possible location for Deorr's remains:

Working on the incomplete time line as suggested from 8am to 2:28pm (388 min) and using map distance and estimated travel times the wooded area at the South end of Forest Rd 212 has potential as a search area.

This location is 7 miles (straight line dist.) SE of Timber Creek CG, well outside the initial search area and outside an anticipated 5 mi initial search radius (for concealment) From Idaho Falls this location is accessible via 724 off Hwy 28 without passing through Leadore or any camping areas and tactically convenient for a future moving of the remains.

It's my theory that Deorr was planned to be or has already been moved to a location closer to home. Possibly on private property but somewhere he can be visited by his parents.

There's nothing I love more than people who THINK. And have theories. My question is, does your theory presuppose FAMILIARITY with this suggested burial site? That is, given the time constraints, would they easily find this place not having been there before? Of course, GGP was there before . . . .one wonders with his supposed "memory issues" whether he would have been able to come up with an isolated, plausible place to bury the remains. I can see where you are coming from in terms of reburial, but I DOUBT that they are bothering to visit or honor their dead son. (The painted pumpkins are surely a slap in the face to their son's memory, and how they could let their relatives make them is beyond me.)

It was also Penner who said that parents were "solid", not SB.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tim...c094c49c9!2m2!1d-112.0339645!2d43.4916514!3e0

For Searchers - Possible location for Deorr's remains:

Working on the incomplete time line as suggested from 8am to 2:28pm (388 min) and using map distance and estimated travel times the wooded area at the South end of Forest Rd 212 has potential as a search area.

This location is 7 miles (straight line dist.) SE of Timber Creek CG, well outside the initial search area and outside an anticipated 5 mi initial search radius (for concealment) From Idaho Falls this location is accessible via 724 off Hwy 28 without passing through Leadore or any camping areas and tactically convenient for a future moving of the remains.

I'm looking for at least three "barriers" between the TC Campground and any potential concealment location. In this case the distance itself, Timber Creek Rd, Big Timber Creek and Leadore Hill Mt. Range.

Scenario:
8:00am parents leave TCCG w/ remains to avoid contact w/potential witnesses.
-Travel to Leadore via 172 to NF105-Swan Basin Rd to Lee Creek Rd (40min-40 Total min)
8:40am arrive in Leadore
8:50am depart Leadore (10m-50Tm)
-Head out of Leadore and back toward TCCG on Lee Creek Rd to NF105-Swan Basin Rd and detour East on unmarked road toward predetermined location passing Big Timber Creek Rd. and crossing over Big Timber Creek then around Leadore Hill and through Warm Springs then South on NF 212 (Cold Springs Rd) to/near end of road within heavily wooded area. (75m-125Tm)
10:05-11:30 Locate and prepare concealment sight. Say goodbyes. (85m- 210Tm)
-Return to Leadore via NF212 to Texas Creek Rd to 28n in order to avoid backtracking or alerting potential witnesses. (50m-260Tm)
12:20-Arrive at Leadore
12:30-Depart Leadore (10m-270Tm)
- Travel back toward TCCG via Lee Creek Rd to Swan Basin RD. just as they had done earlier in the day. (40m-310mT)
1:10 pm Arrive at TCCG and begin setting stage for disappearance. (45m-355Tm)
1:55-2:10pm Parents walk to creek and back. (15m-370Tm)
2:10-2:28pm Adults allegedly search for Deorr (18m-388Tm)
2:28pm Parents call 911 Mother reports child has been missing for about an hour.

It's my theory that Deorr was planned to be or has already been moved to a location closer to home. Possibly on private property but somewhere he can be visited by his parents.

Oh, Tr., your post has got my Spidey senses tingling! This is very interesting, indeed. How do you come up with this theory? So they leave the campground first thing that morning with his remains. What do you think happened to DeOrr, then? How did he die?

That's been my feeling all along. I'm new to websleuths. I happened upon this site when Noah Chamberlin went missing. It would be unwise for LE to disclose everything they knew to the public. IMO they are building their case and will not make arrests until they know for sure what they can charge them with (which of course you need to arrest anyone) that will stick. As for Klein, I have a feeling he is telling LE what his plans are (but it's just a feeling so it's kind of useless)...and if he is not coordinating with LE, LE is certainly not condemning what he is putting out- at least not as of yet.

Much like the rest of you, I want Deorr found and given the proper rest he deserves since his life was maliciously cut short. I also want those responsible to be held accountable for the sake of some semblance of justice for Deorr. Accident or homicide, he deserved better than he has received.

The statement given by the attorney restores my faith in the bar. Klein was hired to be a PI and report to his client, and his client only, unless otherwise permitted. Period. That confidentiality agreement does not become null when the contract is breached. That is not how it works. Klein had no permission to make public his "findings" that he gathered in part with super secret agents who whisper "999" in your ear in Dillard's, as you face the wall. Bond. James Bond.

VDK took 3 polygraphs: on the first, the machine malfunctioned; the second was inconclusive and even VDK does not know the outcome of the 3rd, much less Klein, with whom LE shared nothing. Far cry from the 4 or 5 failed polys that we have heard about. Hmmm.

JM told LE that she believes her child is still up on the mountain, he just hasn't been found. This is a far cry from "I know where his body is but I am not telling you." Hmmm.

Klein was caught giving legal advice to VDK. He is not a lawyer, this is way out of his professional wheel house. But not only did he overstep his bounds, he LIED about the law to his own client. He wouldn't meet with VDK if VDK's lawyer was present? Why? Because he was going to give completely false legal advice in order to try to get information? "Plea to this and you'll get 6 months probation and this will all be over"? What?

"I can't talk to the client with his lawyer present, it's a law in Texas." Oh please.

This is why people need lawyers, to protect them against people like this.

Klein's business is recovering non-custodial parent kidnappings. I think he was in over his head here and not quite sure that he is not going to be paying heavily for his actions.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInves...41828.443864945696095/965384776877440/?type=3 :thinking:

BBM
attachment.php

Attachments

• 12814656_965384776877440_5033699056915077520_n.jpg
    12814656_965384776877440_5033699056915077520_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 276
I am starting to seriously get creeped out here....So many weird things...

I also had the thought a week or so ago that DeOrr never existed.. He was made up.....

Oh, little guy.....You deserved NONE of this....There's a tornado swirling around you. SO many people would have taken you in and loved you.

Oh, man... When I read about the secret spy code being "inconspicuously" being used at Dillard's, while having DDK super conspicuously face a wall for god knows how long waiting, I literally LOL'd but I also cringed. In embarrassment for everyone involved and for the integrity or lack of in this case. But, it doesn't make me totally lose faith.

My parents own a business in which they have to utilize skip tracing on a regular basis. This one guy that they use makes me cringe in this manner. He changed the name of his business to something that he can yell as he knocks on a door that makes the occupants believe it is someone much more important at their door. Kind of like, "DEA! Open up!" But obviously I'm not going to use the real business name here. He, after completing the case, will come into the office and regale everyone with the tale of the job he just completed, always obviously embellishing and making himself sound way cool (he is not) and never making a mistake. He tells it like he is a hero and the person he located was a bad guy and like his perfect execution and his utter importance and him being dressed like a Navy Seal, along with his excellent skills of stealth, made the bad guys throw their hands up, knowing they'd been defeated. Kind of like a Scooby Doo episode every time. Everyone cringes when he tells his stories of what he said and did, with a fair amount of eye rolling thrown in, BUT, he gets the job done.

Klein being cringeworthy does not mean he isn't effective. I'm hoping soon we will be solemnly posting RIPs for little DeOrr, knowing he is being finally laid to rest. What a damned shame that this whole mess is a part of his legacy. I believe the passing down of the name DeOrr in that family has come to an abrupt, sad end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member