ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica mentions two diaper changes for DeOrr. One diaper was placed in a bag and up in a tree when they first got to the campsite, before everyone went to sleep. Another diaper change occurred the next morning.

Breakfast was pretty confusing. Who knows what really happened.

After DeOrr vanished, at some point Jessica grabbed DeOrr's blanket out of one of the vehicles and gave it to their dog Missy to sniff. Missy ran here, there, and everywhere, but could not find "Lil Man." Meanwhile, Vernal was driving his truck all over the place, looking for DeOrr, as well as service for his phone so he could maybe call 911, but only after Jessica had tried calling her mom five times, only for her mom to yell at her, tell her to call down, and call 911.

At some point while Vernal is "hauling" up and down the road, he mentions seeing poor Missy the dog in his rearview mirror.

There's more. I think Jessica wrote a dozen pages. Vernal wrote a lot less, but still managed to remember to throw some shade at Isaac at the very end.

www.littlemanlost.com

Well, I just finished watching the episodes online. I really feel for Isaac. I noticed he said the feds don't want him to reveal much. I believe him. I think he probably knows a bit of what happened, but not enough to be very helpful in finding Deorr. And those other 3 idiots really tried to throw him under the bus. Too bad they didn't think about how ridiculous they would sound, saying they didn't trust him and thought he was creepy. Who would bring someone they don't trust, camping out in the middle of nowhere with a toddler?! I mean, seriously! And GGP said he was watching everything carefully, so it was okay. Really? How did a toddler disappear if you were watching so closely?

These sorry excuses for humans have me very upset!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jessica mentions two diaper changes for DeOrr. One diaper was placed in a bag and up in a tree when they first got to the campsite, before everyone went to sleep. Another diaper change occurred the next morning.

After DeOrr vanished, at some point Jessica grabbed DeOrr's blanket out of one of the vehicles and gave it to their dog Missy to sniff. Missy ran here, there, and everywhere, but could not find "Lil Man." Meanwhile, Vernal was driving his truck all over the place, looking for DeOrr, as well as service for his phone so he could maybe call 911, but only after Jessica had tried calling her mom five times, only for her mom to yell at her, tell her to call down, and call 911.

At some point while Vernal is "hauling" up and down the road, he mentions seeing poor Missy the dog in his rearview mirror.

There's more. I think Jessica wrote a dozen pages. Vernal wrote a lot less, but still managed to remember to throw some shade at Isaac at the very end.

www.littlemanlost.com

Yes. Lots of loading and unloading of vehicles. Lots of getting the baby --oops, I mean "Lil man" in and out of the vehicles. Lots of changing of diapers. Lots of candy.
Should we call 911? Hmmm....maybe, maybe not, do we really need to? Not yet....not yet....wait....not exactly yet....Now!

I'm VERY interested in when the last time Trina saw Deorr. I'm thinking it wasn't too long before the camping trip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is there anyone here who does believe Jessica and Vernal?

Is there anyone here who suspects Isaac?

(Just wondering, tia.)

Is there anyone here who does believe Jessica and Vernal?

Is there anyone here who suspects Isaac?

(Just wondering, tia.)

I used to suspect Isaac. When I first saw him in that awkward early morning interview---he seemed kind of shady and vague with the facts.

But as time has passed and I have seen more of the various inconsistencies and misinformation from the family themselves, I now think Isaac is the only truthful one in the bunch.

Skip the 30,000... watch the videos at at KTVB.com... then ask us questions.

Good Luck, he needs all our help.
Yeah, no way I'm reading all these threads - I read parts of them at random when they were flying - and I have listened to a podcast or two and gone through everything linked at little man lost.

First impression: Does her letter remind anyone else of JA? Is she maybe BPD? Can't hold a job, proficient liar... the ridiculous level of detail embellishment that doesn't really tell us anything except mom is good at spinning stories that prop up her self-delusion as a good mom... it's mind-boggling. Nobody remembers details to that level.

How on God's green earth did this woman not have tampons near her TOM after stopping at 37 stores between let's go camping with Grampa and the campground? I smell BS.

Q: Any drug history here? TIA.

OT:
For those interested in cadaver dog and ground searches years laters for deceased; searching 54 years after person went missing

[FONT=&amp]NAMPA — Following up on years of tips, Nampa police officers and Boise State University students searched Wednesday under the Nampa School District Office for a woman missing for 54 years.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]They used cadaver dogs and ground-penetrating radar in the search.

On Wednesday, Nampa Police and students from the Boise State’s Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) partnered with the Nampa School District to try to bring some closure to the case.

Skoglund said investigators had explored the school district in the past, but until now they didn’t have the right connections or technology to do this kind of search.

The search would begin with cadaver dogs sniffing the basement and crawl space below. Though Richey has been missing for 54 years, a well-trained cadaver dog can sniff decomposition for decades after burial.

The next step would involve Boise State’s SEG chapter going into the crawlspace and using ground-penetrating radar to look for anomalies in the soil under the concrete pad. Changes in soil stratigraphy could indicate a hole dug prior to the concrete being poured.

[/FONT]
https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/search-held-at-nampa-school-district-office-for-woman-missing/article_25451391-a7cd-5224-99fe-bc1ef2c1853f.html[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Yeah, no way I'm reading all these threads - I read parts of them at random when they were flying - and I have listened to a podcast or two and gone through everything linked at little man lost.

First impression: Does her letter remind anyone else of JA? Is she maybe BPD? Can't hold a job, proficient liar... the ridiculous level of detail embellishment that doesn't really tell us anything except mom is good at spinning stories that prop up her self-delusion as a good mom... it's mind-boggling. Nobody remembers details to that level.

How on God's green earth did this woman not have tampons near her TOM after stopping at 37 stores between let's go camping with Grampa and the campground? I smell BS.

Q: Any drug history here? TIA.

37 stores?!? Have I missed a bit?

www.littlemanlost.com

Jessica's written statement was 14 pages. Vernal's was only 6 pages. WTH were these statements never transcribed? I almost lost what little vision I seem to have left reading them!

All episodes, 1-6, are now posted here:

http://www.littlemanlost.com

Lack of photos: In Episode 6, we are told that before the camping trip, JM regularly took and posted pictures of DeOrr on Facebook. However, JM states in an interview with Klein, when asked if she took pictures... that she did not take any pictures of DeOrr at the campground because she didn't have service, and that she just wanted to relax and enjoy being camping.

Thanks for making these available, renarde.

Hyperbole? and no, not if you read her statements. My point is that she went to more stores in 2 days than I do in 2 weeks, yet she had to run off to the store to get tampons. Huh?

Ah ok, I wasn't being facetious, I wondered if there'd been a mall trip or something I'd not heard about. To me, the whole story about the shopping stops and phone chargers seems very iffy. We camp a lot, and generally the car is loaded to the hilt, we want to get there asap and certainly before nightfall - pitching a tent and sorting your stuff out in the dark would be a nightmare! Nightfall there was about 9pm, can anyone recall when they arrived and how long the journey was?

Gonna do a little Quick Poll, see what we're all (currently!) thinking... I'm going to make an assumption that DeOrr died at some point that weekend :cry: just hit the button for which ever option you think most likely....

QUICK POLL

DeOrr died at home before the trip. He either wasn't in Leadore at all, was disposed of en route, or hidden locally.

QUICK POLL

DeOrr died on that first day. Maybe on one of the stops, maybe soon after arrival at camp, but they had all night to come up with a story.

QUICK POLL

DeOrr died on day 2. Something happened at the camp site, probably in the morning, probably necessitating the excuse to leave camp.

I realise that I am not being very objective.... so in the interests of fairness, thank this post if you think "natural" causes befell DeOrr - mountain lion, reservoir, simply got lost.

I've finally read the two statements - you're right, I need headache pills!

The biggest contradictions are: who woke up first, who cooked breakfast, Grandpas 11am or 1pm deadline and who buckled DeOrr into the truck after the Stage Stop trip.

Hmmmm :thinking:

Holy moly... I'm only on thread 1... about 600 posts in... it's gonna take me months to get caught up on this little boy. GAH. He is so so adorable. <3 His little smile just melts my heart.
I can see why you were drawn here after working so hard on Lucas.
DeOrr's thread will continue to blow your mind.
I started to re read it, but so much has been scrubbed due to TOS yet is still in my brain.
I think there is a physical similarity between Emily and Jessica.

Lots of luck, Leyash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads