ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the reporter, Jeremy Campbell, who helped film the series... some of his impressions from days 1-4 in Idaho:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s9nCBTbS4o

Day 2 ("Why DeOrr's mother wasn't talking") is interesting. I guess they ran into the family while they were filming at Timber Creek.

This is great Thanks for linking this. A must see for a sense of the landscape and terrain.
Hmmm. JM had a stress seizure so couldn't interview with them.

"Four people were on the camping trip when two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. vanished in 2015. His mother, father, great grandfather and the odd man out, Isaac Reinwand.

As the search for answers became more desperate, the family all started pointing the finger at Isaac. Hear what Isaac himself had to say about the accusations in episode three of our 6-part KTVB exclusive series "Little Man Lost."

Part 3:

http://www.ktvb.com/article/news/in...-on-isaac-little-man-lost-episode-3/523831119

In this episode, JM tells how she saw a blonde hair the color of Deorr's on a shovel. But before she could get it, it blew away.

"Four people were on the camping trip when two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. vanished in 2015. His mother, father, great grandfather and the odd man out, Isaac Reinwand.

As the search for answers became more desperate, the family all started pointing the finger at Isaac. Hear what Isaac himself had to say about the accusations in episode three of our 6-part KTVB exclusive series "Little Man Lost."

Part 3:

http://www.ktvb.com/article/news/in...-on-isaac-little-man-lost-episode-3/523831119

In this episode, JM tells how she saw a blonde hair the color of Deorr's on a shovel. But before she could get it, it blew away.

Ok, I have to admit I’ve had questions about Isaac, but I definitely don't trust or believe JM or VDK..

So, what is all your opinion, as in everyone’s.

Ok, I have to admit I’ve had questions about Isaac, but I definitely don't trust or believe JM or VDK..

I don't believe anything VDK or JM says. I don't think Isaac had anything to do with the disappearance.

I think Little D died accidentally due to negligence, and it probably involves the truck. They must share nearly equal blame, because otherwise one of them would have turned on the other by now.

I think it's likely that both Jessica's mom and grandpa know or strongly suspect what happened. I said this before, but after watching the People episode I definitely got the feeling that even Trina doesn't believe them.

If you accept the premise that little DeOrr was never alive at the campground, IMO Isaac was set up to be the patsy. His history certainly made people look at him with suspicion early on, which I think was what the egg and sperm donor were hoping for.

She's got more stories than a set of day of the week panties.

If you accept the premise that little DeOrr was never alive at the campground, IMO Isaac was set up to be the patsy. His history certainly made people look at him with suspicion early on, which I think was what the egg and sperm donor were hoping for.

Yes, remember how they said he was supposed to go with them, but he wasn't home when they went by to pick him up. Didn't they make several trips back to his house, or drive around looking for him ? I can't remember which, but either way this could indicate they really, really wanted him to be on that camping trip. Otherwise it seems they would have assumed he wasn't going and left without him. JMO

Holy moly... I'm only on thread 1... about 600 posts in... it's gonna take me months to get caught up on this little boy. GAH. He is so so adorable. <3 His little smile just melts my heart.

Episode 5:
JM talks about how when you are interrogated and you've gone through a traumatic event, your brain gets everything all jumbled together and it affects your memory.
She says she was offered an immunity deal if she would show where the baby was.

All episodes, 1-6, are now posted here:

http://www.littlemanlost.com

Lack of photos: In Episode 6, we are told that before the camping trip, JM regularly took and posted pictures of DeOrr on Facebook. However, JM states in an interview with Klein, when asked if she took pictures... that she did not take any pictures of DeOrr at the campground because she didn't have service, and that she just wanted to relax and enjoy being camping.

All episodes, 1-6, are now posted here:

http://www.littlemanlost.com

Lack of photos: In Episode 6, we are told that before the camping trip, JM regularly took and posted pictures of DeOrr on Facebook. However, JM states in an interview with Klein, when asked if she took pictures... that she did not take any pictures of DeOrr at the campground because she didn't have service, and that she just wanted to relax and enjoy being camping.

You can still take pictures without service, even if you don't post them... and they must have been doing something with their phones. Wasn't one of the stories about getting phone chargers??

Thank you for sharing...,.OMG, not one, but two Private Investigators quit and point the finger at the family. You can't make this stuff up...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

You can still take pictures without service, even if you don't post them... and they must have been doing something with their phones. Wasn't one of the stories about getting phone chargers??
That's exactly what I was going to say. Camera on the phone doesn't need service and yes they had a receipt for while in town they had to get a charger IIRC and if they didn't have service why did she call her Mom before 911
I still believe Deorr never went on this trip IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Holy moly... I'm only on thread 1... about 600 posts in... it's gonna take me months to get caught up on this little boy. GAH. He is so so adorable. <3 His little smile just melts my heart.

If you make it through all the posts and get caught up you'll probably go insane. I lost 5 IQ points myself and I participated in about 1/2 the threads.

My feelings have never changed, the parents share the guilt of whatever befell Deorr. As others have stated only joint responsibility would keep them from ratting each other out. Issac strange as he is has nothing to do with Deorr's disappearance. Anyone who suspects him has to ask themselves "does this seem like a guy who could make a kid disappear in front of his parents and another adult"? Hold up under severe scrutiny, and 2 years later still not get caught. I think not.

Jump on over to post 976 and watch the movie.... :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member