ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 #32

I'm sure all campers are complicit more or less, are more or less sticking to their story and more than adequately "cleaned up". Grandpa was still protecting his family by not deathbed confessing. Mom's the one who would crack.

I'm sure all campers are complicit more or less, are more or less sticking to their story and more than adequately "cleaned up". Grandpa was still protecting his family by not deathbed confessing. Mom's the one who would crack.

Eight years ago today, Deorr Kunz Jr. disappeared. Maybe. Unless it was a different day...we don't know for sure. Jessica and Vernal, where is he? Discarded in the water? Deep in the woods? Where did you put him? Why don't you speak out on days like today? Because, imo, every day they don't find him is good for you (to paraphrase the mother of another child who was missing.)

You have freedom and life and a chance to go forward, something you denied your son.
Grandma speaks out, but doesn't reference her daughter.

Eight years ago today, Deorr Kunz Jr. disappeared. Maybe. Unless it was a different day...we don't know for sure. Jessica and Vernal, where is he? Discarded in the water? Deep in the woods? Where did you put him? Why don't you speak out on days like today? Because, imo, every day they don't find him is good for you (to paraphrase the mother of another child who was missing.)

You have freedom and life and a chance to go forward, something you denied your son.
Grandma speaks out, but doesn't reference her daughter.

Jessica and Vernal know. But they’ll never tell, JMO.

Last edited:
LEMHI COUNTY, Idaho — Eight years have passed since 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. disappeared at Timber Creek Campground near Leadore on July 10, 2015.

The Lemhi County Sheriff told KTVB officers still plan on doing their annual search of the area, but he would not say when that search would take place.

LEMHI COUNTY, Idaho — Eight years have passed since 2-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. disappeared at Timber Creek Campground near Leadore on July 10, 2015.

The Lemhi County Sheriff told KTVB officers still plan on doing their annual search of the area, but he would not say when that search would take place.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we all could confront Jessica, face to face.
Not to mention, asking her specific questions about baby Deorr’s disappearance. Idk….maybe it wouldn’t matter, or maybe it might.?
it’s just such a horrific situation. How does she even deal with it. Especially when it becomes between her and her mother Trina. How can that possibly go well?
I can’t even imagine.

Trina' if you’re reading here. Please feel free to weigh in. You are welcome at any time.

We just want baby Deorr found.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we all could confront Jessica, face to face.
Not to mention, asking her specific questions about baby Deorr’s disappearance. Idk….maybe it wouldn’t matter, or maybe it might.?
it’s just such a horrific situation. How does she even deal with it. Especially when it becomes between her and her mother Trina. How can that possibly go well?
I can’t even imagine.

Trina' if you’re reading here. Please feel free to weigh in. You are welcome at any time.

We just want baby Deorr found.
1689042789969.png

1689043282516.png

I always thought Deorr (in the age progression photo) looked a lot like Trina. So sad...

He would be ten now.

<moo>

Last edited:
Again, this is horribly sad. There are obviously tonnes of posts indicating the belief that the parents had something to do with it, along with all of the inconsistencies.

IF that is the case, my feeling is he won't be in the campground area at all.

For example if it was an accidental death - they slept all three in the truck and something very sad accidentally happened in the night and they woke up to that and panicked, then you would look at the area in Leadore, near roads, that they got lost (how?) after or before visiting the store.

He wasn't being watched properly and there were bodies of water around. If he had left grandpa and tried to get back to the parents maybe something awful happened, either way, to me the weird trip to Leadore really sticks out, as does the going half a mile down the road to get signal, the getting lost really sticks out, they had only gone to go to the shop, is that right? So to get lost is odd. There are a limited number of roads around there and a limited number of roads that are not within sight of things and he would be near to the road. Well, that's how I'd look if I believed that was what happened. It would be heart-wrenchingly sad if he did wander off and got lost somewhere at the campsite.

I don't like this story because of reading that the parents left the campsite the next day, if that is accurate I just can't imagine any reasonable scenario where your child goes missing and you know the exact spot and you have camping equipment and you don't stay there for days? I mean I would keep looking for weeks personally. It's your child.
Yes, they purportedly raced to town because Jessica needed tampons.

Now, while irregular cycles for young women can certainly be "a thing", it's very convenient as an explanation; and it's suspicious as all get out that they lied about their/DeOrr's interactions with more than one person along the way.

I also absolutely agree with prevailing opinions that if you "flirted" (Jessica's word IIRC, which I understand perfectly because she's just called me out, lol) with a child as adorable as DeOrr, you'd remember it (as per the commentary by anyone who was provably in the vicinity and who was tracked down by LE).

Most of the information that has been released to the public has been released by Klein and I don't trust anything they say. Does anyone have a source from the actual sheriff where it talks about them lying about DeOrr's interactions along the way?

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he believes the case is a homicide and that DeOrr Jr. was never at the campground.

That's the same as saying the parents lied about interactions with people in Leadore etc.

Most of the information that has been released to the public has been released by Klein and I don't trust anything they say. Does anyone have a source from the actual sheriff where it talks about them lying about DeOrr's interactions along the way?
I am new to following the case. Are there reasons why you doubt what Klein has to say? I just listened to him on a podcast about this case and he seemed believable to me. I’m curious what I might be missing.

Am familiar with DeOrr's case.
I've long thought that if an accident happened at the campsite, why hide him ( assuming that might be what happened -- someone concealing the toddler, as massive search efforts yielded nothing, afaik ?) ?
Not to mention the changing stories.
Omo.

Am familiar with DeOrr's case.
I've long thought that if an accident happened at the campsite, why hide him ( assuming that might be what happened -- someone concealing the toddler, as massive search efforts yielded nothing, afaik ?) ?
Not to mention the changing stories.
Omo.
After reading/watching everything, I'm baffled on what happened to him. I don't feel anything strongly.

Some lengthy comments at the bottom of that article right now, from someone purporting to 'represent' Vernal.

(Note: person doesn't say "lawyer"... just "represent".

The comments sound like PR, IMO, not lawyer-speak.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back