ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If in fact "massive" amounts of blood were found at the home wouldn't they have arrested them already?

Thank you Idaho-native.

That poor baby!

Also - I want to say that if this child that has been found is Robert, I am at least glad he is not in pieces. I was very worried about that.

This reminds me of both Caylee and Sandra. Remember the dogs hit in the Anthony's back yard, yet Caylee was not there. Very similar to the dogs that hit in Wiess' back yard (or whatever his name is). And then the canal......

Salem

I forgot to mention that from what my brother said (hearsay lol) The people who lived in that house were out of town when their suburban was stolen. It was their neighbors who told them it had come up missing. From what I was just told the suburban was parked back in the driveway on Monday. Now that makes me wonder if the people who live in that house arent the ones who put something together and called the police to check out their vehicle and home. It would fit in with my the vehicle wasnt reported missing until after the fact. Maybe being a family friend the bf knew how to get into the house or had access to spare keys.

I am on the phone with my brother who lives in the same complex. He said that they found massive amounts of blood in the apartment. He said the removed carpet and pieces of wall. He said the mom and bf have been suspects from day one. The mom and bf are being housed in a Motel not far from the apartments. He said there is still a lot of FBI keeping a close eye over the apartments.

He said my niece went to change clothes at 7:30 and headed over to the pool. When she left the swings he left at the same time and that was the last time he was seen. The infant child was at the home the night Robert went missing.

Sorry I am behind I guess, but what Infant Child are you referring to?:confused: Thank you

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind holding off on the autopsy until 9am this morning. It does indicate they are fairly certain Robert is found, but it leaves a big question mark for cause of death. I suppose it gives LE some leverage toward getting a confession. They can say it will "look better" to a Judge and Jury if they confess before the cause of death is determined. It's also possible they've called in someone with more experience in drowning victims?

I am on the phone with my brother who lives in the same complex. He said that they found massive amounts of blood in the apartment. He said the removed carpet and pieces of wall. He said the mom and bf have been suspects from day one. The mom and bf are being housed in a Motel not far from the apartments. He said there is still a lot of FBI keeping a close eye over the apartments.

He said my niece went to change clothes at 7:30 and headed over to the pool. When she left the swings he left at the same time and that was the last time he was seen. The infant child was at the home the night Robert went missing.

This information ended my hope that Robert accidently drowned. I am soooooooooo sad..... and angry at the same time!!! :furious:

If in fact "massive" amounts of blood were found at the home wouldn't they have arrested them already?

I asked the same thing. My brother is majoring in CJ so I am going to assume he knows better then I do. Is what he told me is they didnt arrest them because they didnt have a body. He said they were suspects from the start. He also said the night Robert came up missing there were only two cops there searching the complex. He said the entire complex was out there searching. The "massive" amounts of blood would certainly make someone say "we believe Robert is a victim of a tragic event"

I asked the same thing. My brother is majoring in CJ so I am going to assume he knows better then I do. Is what he told me is they didnt arrest them because they didnt have a body. He said they were suspects from the start. He also said the night Robert came up missing there were only two cops there searching the complex. He said the entire complex was out there searching. The "massive" amounts of blood would certainly make someone say "we believe Robert is a victim of a tragic event"

...and I'd be surprised if they aren't arrested once the autopsy report proves Robert did not drown...

The "massive" amounts of blood would certainly make someone say "we believe Robert is a victim of a tragic event"

Agreed! And that has been whats reported on HLN and stuff too so it def makes sense.

I sure hope they aren't holed up in that motel room with any kids! :mad:
the daughter apparently lives with her father and the toddler was the only other child. He has been since placed back in foster care

I have so many questions???? Obviously something happened to Robert at the apartment. They knew after searching the apartment that Robert probably was hurt or dead. How much blood? Who knows. I Just do not understand how if he was last seen at 7:30 and was reported missing at 10:00 how Robert could be taken from the apartment with know one else seeing this take place? Does anyone have a good shot of the complex ~ showing distance from mom's apt. and parking area?

I don't remember during any of the pressers that the family was asking anyone to bring Robert home, just asking for helping in finding Robert. not once (I might of missed it ) did I hear LE or family thought anyone kipnap Robert (that was strange from the beginning).

The hardest part to all of this is knowing what is correct and what isnt. Like playing a game of telephone. Each time someone tells the story its changed a bit and not the same as what it started out. I am not for a minute going to assume everything that I have been told by someone who lives there is 110%, but I do thinks its correct to the best of his knowledge. Im sure there are a lot of things that are correct, but its always possible small details get twisted. That being said I will post what I know, but dont shoot the messenger if things are a little different here and there...lol

Thank you for all your local insight, it is greatly appreciated. I'm just sorry it is under these horrific conditions.

If there were massive amounts of blood in the apartment, why wouldn't that have created probable cause to get a search warrant immediately, instead of waiting for 4-5 days or however long they waited. Surely they would have looked in the apartment for Robert the night he was reported missing and would have seen the blood. That to me doesn't make sense unless the massive amounts of blood were not visible to the naked eye?

I don't know if I believe the Suburban was "stolen". I think perhaps it was "borrowed" and once the owner realized it might have been used to transport Robert, he decided it was "stolen" instead. Just a thought on my part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member