ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many questions???? Obviously something happened to Robert at the apartment. They knew after searching the apartment that Robert probably was hurt or dead. How much blood? Who knows. I Just do not understand how if he was last seen at 7:30 and was reported missing at 10:00 how Robert could be taken from the apartment with know one else seeing this take place? Does anyone have a good shot of the complex ~ showing distance from mom's apt. and parking area?

This is what I have asked over and over. This is a large complex and if he was reported missing at 10 then in order to remove him and get back before then it would have taken place during the light. That is why I said they stuffed his body somewhere in the crawlspace or something until the middle of the night when they could move it somewhere else. Now that we know there were only two cops that night its very possible he could have been stashed and not seen.

I guess he is more a toddler now, but its the child that mom was accused of fracturing the skull

Thank you! I did not realize they had visitation with him also. Why on earth was BF not allowed around the little girl, but was allowed Robert and the baby???

If there were massive amounts of blood in the apartment, why wouldn't that have created probable cause to get a search warrant immediately, instead of waiting for 4-5 days or however long they waited. Surely they would have looked in the apartment for Robert the night he was reported missing and would have seen the blood. That to me doesn't make sense unless the massive amounts of blood were not visible to the naked eye?

If this happened sometime around 7:30 and the police werent called until 10 then that gave time to do a little cleaning and re-arrange furniture over any stained spots.

Thank you! I did not realize they had visitation with him also. Why on earth was BF not allowed around the little girl, but was allowed Robert and the baby???

We have all this information in hindsight. Perhaps CPS was unaware that the BF had access to MJ's kids. Perhaps he was not allowed to be around other kids, in other words, but MJ didn't care. And Robert's dad might not have known about the BF's restrictions. I lived in a step-family situation for ten years and believe me, the bio-mom kept a LOT of secrets from us. Sad thing is that she was more concerned about what we thought of HER than she was the safety of her own children. :furious:

I have so many questions???? Obviously something happened to Robert at the apartment. They knew after searching the apartment that Robert probably was hurt or dead. How much blood? Who knows. I Just do not understand how if he was last seen at 7:30 and was reported missing at 10:00 how Robert could be taken from the apartment with know one else seeing this take place? Does anyone have a good shot of the complex ~ showing distance from mom's apt. and parking area?

I believe her apartment is on the second floor (top floor) and her front door appears to be right at the top of the stairs and the parking lot is right at the bottom of the stairs. So if they parked the car at the bottom of the stairs, it would be just a trip straight down the stairs and into the vehicle - could be done in just a couple of seconds, imo.

This is what I have asked over and over. This is a large complex and if he was reported missing at 10 then in order to remove him and get back before then it would have taken place during the light. That is why I said they stuffed his body somewhere in the crawlspace or something until the middle of the night when they could move it somewhere else. Now that we know there were only two cops that night its very possible he could have been stashed and not seen.

IIRC, I'm sure I read somewhere that the neighbor I believe that lived below them, said the police had searched some sort of crawlspace in his apartment - maybe an area in-between the two units or something like that? Obviously Robert wasn't there, but maybe he HAD been in there earlier.

IIRC, I'm sure I read somewhere that the neighbor I believe that lived below them, said the police had searched some sort of crawlspace in his apartment - maybe an area in-between the two units or something like that? Obviously Robert wasn't there, but maybe he HAD been in there earlier.

The apartments are three story. The mom and bf lived on the second floor. I did hear that the upper neighbor said they called and asked to search his ducts on Thursday afternoon. By then a body would have been moved.

If this happened sometime around 7:30 and the police werent called until 10 then that gave time to do a little cleaning and re-arrange furniture over any stained spots.

Your brother would probably know best, but how active is the complex after 7:30pm are there still a lot of tenant outdoors I mean. Is his mom's place upstairs? I thought I saw a shot of it somewhere here before. Thanks Idaho for all your insight!

The apartments are three story. The mom and bf lived on the second floor. I did hear that the upper neighbor said they called and asked to search his ducts on Thursday afternoon. By then a body would have been moved.

Okay, maybe that's what I read, I wasn't sure about the number of stories on the apartments, my recollection was two and I was pretty sure hers was on an upper floor - thanks for the correction!

Your brother would probably know best, but how active is the complex after 7:30pm are there still a lot of tenant outdoors I mean. Is his mom's place upstairs? I thought I saw a shot of it somewhere here before. Thanks Idaho for all your insight!
I have no idea how active it is, but I am going to say that at 7:30 on a warm Friday night there would have been people outside. I know that whenever I am over there I most always see people outside. People standing around bsing or kids running around or people coming and going to cars. In a place that size I just cant believe that not ONE person would have seen something

I believe her apartment is on the second floor (top floor) and her front door appears to be right at the top of the stairs and the parking lot is right at the bottom of the stairs. So if they parked the car at the bottom of the stairs, it would be just a trip straight down the stairs and into the vehicle - could be done in just a couple of seconds, imo.

Yes, and police were spending a lot of time looking at the stairs with a blacklight etc.

Wonder if any throw rugs from their apartment are missing?

I did ask if he knew the mom or bf and he said nobody really did. My sister lives in her building on the 3rd floor and she didnt even know them. Just that the kids all knew Robert.

I have to run for a few hours, but will check back in when I get stopped somewhere. By then I assume we will know something. I expect an arrest today.

It is my OPINION or thought process that they probably did find blood or some other evidence in that apartment. However, I don't think it was a lot. After they searched the apartment, they said they had evidence that he could be "injured". I think they probably found an amount of blood that pointed to injury, but not necessarily to death. That is my opinion of why no arrests have been made at this point, until the autopsy. If their only evidence is of enough blood for an injury, they would have a hard time getting a murder conviction. MOO.

It is my OPINION or thought process that they probably did find blood or some other evidence in that apartment. However, I don't think it was a lot. After they searched the apartment, they said they had evidence that he could be "injured". I think they probably found an amount of blood that pointed to injury, but not necessarily to death. That is my opinion of why no arrests have been made at this point, until the autopsy. If their only evidence is of enough blood for an injury, they would have a hard time getting a murder conviction. MOO.

You could very well be right. We haven't heard a hint of premeditation in this case. Still, I think that "parents" with abusive pasts need their own "special" law that would place them in that category!

IIRC, in another case Sandra Cantu........women/mothers put children in water (womb)
and in container/
makes me wonder........
HLN just reported again no ID yet

I am on the phone with my brother who lives in the same complex. He said that they found massive amounts of blood in the apartment. He said the removed carpet and pieces of wall. He said the mom and bf have been suspects from day one. The mom and bf are being housed in a Motel not far from the apartments. He said there is still a lot of FBI keeping a close eye over the apartments.

He said my niece went to change clothes at 7:30 and headed over to the pool. When she left the swings he left at the same time and that was the last time he was seen. The infant child was at the home the night Robert went missing.

Not doubting you or your brother, but this seems odd to me. If they found massive amounts of blood in the mom's apartment, shouldn't they have been arrested and in jail, instead of putting them up in a motel? Massive amounts says to me someone died there. Unless both the mother and the boyfriend have solid alibis, they would be the #1 suspects, and that kind of evidence would be good enough for an arrest warrant, IMO. Sounds like they have them in protective custody and LE doesn't do that with suspects. With the FBI watching the apt., sounds like they think someone else is involved, rather than the mom and b/f.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike