If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

No, let's give her the OTHER one, cuz the way KC lies, she'd lie about that too, so let's give her the one she's most not-wanting of...

To Casey: What were Caylee's last words?

(yes, you know before you took her promising little life away from her forever)

KC what happened to make you such an evil, goulish, spiteful beach that would kill your own child???

Casey: Why did you hate your mother more than you loved Caylee?
Cindy: What the hell happened to YOU? What was your childhood like?
George: Why don't you run, now, and never ever ever ever ever look back?
Lee: Do you have a horrible horrible secret you hope NEVER sees the light of day?

to KC:

How much will you need in your commissary account to keep for being someone's biotch in General Population?

I'd ask:

I would want to know the workings of Casey's mind at that exact moment.

I mean, I'd phrase it better, off the cuff, but I'd want to know HOW Casey could allow herself to get to that point. Casey: How did your mind work at that particular point in time where Caylee's Precious Life was shut off.

If ever a truthful answer was ever needed to be revealed, this is it for me...... so that possibly other families could be helped before they face such a tragedy, that would be my question.

to KC:

How much will you need in your commissary account to keep for being someone's biotch in General Population?

That one is my favorite!

(and then tell her to buy more cheetos and shea butter cream 'til she dips below that amount!)

Was your life as a single mom living at home rent free really that bad?

Who was the photographer of the 1200 compromising pictures of KC found on the home computer?

(answer could lead to motive, money trails, drugs, reasons for coverup, explanation for bluescreen on laptop, sawgrass apts, ZFG, Fusian Conglomerate, who else may have taken care of Caylee during work hours, ect.)

I would ask Cindy and Casey to tell the truth about what happened the evening of June 15.

Was there a fight, if so what triggered it? What words were spoken, did Cindy choke Casey, where was poor little Caylee in all of this and what action followed?

where did you get those hawt sunglasses? hey you said she would have to answer with the truth right?

hmmm, if it will be a TRUTHFUL answer:

Do you have any remorse and I mean for Caylee not yourself?

I would like to ask KC.if she remembers telling (I believe AL.) "if they ever find Caylees'body,guess who will spend eternity in jail". This proves she knew well what she was doing and knows she is accountable for it.If she said she didn't do it according to this statement she knows who did.

1) Who the Daddy? If the rumor is true then that could very easily be what led up to everything else.

2) What was the purpose of the red heart sticker?

3) Sitting in jail, anticipating prison- does that feel better than having a child loving you and depending on you to keep her safe and healthy and taking up your time?

4) If you think it was ok for you to take your child's life, do you think it would have been better if Cindy had taken her child's life?

5) Employment question.... What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? 10 years, 15 years?

I would like to ask KC.if she remembers telling (I believe AL.) "if they ever find Caylees'body,guess who will spend eternity in jail". This proves she knew well what she was doing and knows she is accountable for it.If she said she didn't do it according to this statement she knows who did.

didn't she say if they "never" find it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back