If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

To Casey: Was Caylee's death an accident?

:blowkiss: thank you for paving the way for me

LOL

So I want to ask - This question that would be asked and the truthful answer is the absolute 100 percent truth would be given ?

IF that is the case and i could ask the question it would be

Did you Kill Caylee intentionally.

Or vice versa as the other poster posted Was Caylee's death an accident

Amounts to the same thing.

To: Casey

Why did you say "This Can't be Happening!" when you were told Caylee was found dead?

Why didn't you scream out loud "My Baby, My Baby", "She's Dead", "Help Me, My Little Girl was Found Dead!"?

I could go on and on with what she should have said!

Who do you want to potentially--no, make that absolutely--play the role
of YOU in "Dead Girl Walking," i.e. the movie of YOUR life?

So, how'd ya come up with the Zanny->ZFG->Sawgrass Apts connection?

Then I'd beg the rest of you to share her responses to your questions.

I have two:

WHO is the father??? And why is it such a taboo topic??

AND most importantly.....WHY? And HOW did Caylee die???? Was it an accident? Or was it on purpose? WHY?? WHY WHY WHY???

Why don't you want the father's family to know that Caylee was related to them?

Sorry, opinion, two questions, opinion.

KC I think you’re a liar for sport and I think you’re a shape shifter out of a sense of superiority and entitlement.

KC I’d like to know whether you were stalling the inevitable consequences of your check thefts from Amy and your heinous neglect of Caylee and worse just for the sport and the adrenaline rush it was giving you and just to see how long you could keep it going and string your friends along. A power game.

And/Or, did you actually have an escape plan and were you just waiting for your ‘ride’ to arrive … a day too late. Your demeanor just didn’t show a person who was at all concerned about the outcome of any of it; it’s as if you were just waiting for the prearranged ride to sweep you away from it all without looking back. All taken care of.

KC’s supposed secrets and drama. She always communicated like that ‘I’ve got something to tell you’ “What?” ‘Oh I can’t tell you right now but it’s juicy, I’ll fill you in later’. She spoke that way to Amy and the fellow in California and I recall her texts are full of that type of comment. Even now the defense is: just wait until you hear this young ladies side of the story … it’ll shock you and then you’ll understand. Right on KC you’ve taught JB well. That type of communication is controlling and it drives me nuts. Oh, too late, I’m officially bonkers.

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

:praying: Rest in peace little Caylee. You will forever be our Sunshine.

That would be mine, too.

All of my other questions have been answered.

I have two:

WHO is the father??? And why is it such a taboo topic??

AND most importantly.....WHY? And HOW did Caylee die???? Was it an accident? Or was it on purpose? WHY?? WHY WHY WHY???

Because withholding and shifting information gives KC control.

It's also likely she doesn't know who the father is.

For KC: Just how stupid ARE you? Could a philodendron plan better than you?

I'd beg the rest of you to share her responses to your questions.

My question: "Who do you want to potentially--no, make that absolutely--play the role of YOU in 'Dead Girl Walking," i.e. the story of your life:

KC's response: R U kidding? No one can play me but ME (emphasis on play),
and once I throw a fit, they're sure to acquit! Yeah, then we'll change the title
to "La Vida Bella."

See ya' at the movies. . .pass the popcorn (munch).

I would like to know exactly what happened, beginning to end.

~*

If I could ask one question it would be simple:

WHY?????

I'm torn between How? or Why?. I guess it would be How?.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back