Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

I don't know what would cause her to go near the river, but I fear that she drove into the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family of missing woman offers $10,000 reward for information leading to her location

Posted:*Jun 26, 2017 2:59 PM EDT

By Breane Lyga

CONNECT

The family of a missing woman is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to finding her. Emily Anderson has been missing since last Sunday.

The 25-year-old is about 5-foot-6, 140-pounds with several tattoos. She may be driving a silver Pontiac Grand Am. Her sister tells 13 WREX that Emily has epilepsy and can't function without her medication. Anyone with information is asked to call Loves Park Police.

http://www.wrex.com/story/35751400/...eward-for-information-leading-to-her-location

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

A friend of mine knows this young lady, so will be following and encouraging her to join as a VI.
She's informed me that 2 other young ladies are missing from this area, Alyssa Waldsmith (I haven't checked for a thread for her yet) and another young lady I don't have a name for yet.
attachment.php
It would be helpful to have a VI on this case so perhaps we could get some information to work with.

One thing that has troubled me about this case is that LE hasn't said much of anything. It would be helpful if LE could provide Emily's movements and time line right before she went missing. It isn't even clear that LE is actively looking for Emily.

It would be helpful to have a VI on this case so perhaps we could get some information to work with.

One thing that has troubled me about this case is that LE hasn't said much of anything. It would be helpful if LE could provide Emily's movements and time line right before she went missing. It isn't even clear that LE is actively looking for Emily.

I agree, it would be extremely helpful. I'm still waiting for a reply from the family friend. We work for the same company, although not in the same location. I'm sure she's pretty busy with helping out the family.
Where are you Miss Emily?

General question, when someone goes missing and there's no clear evidenceof where the event leading to the disappearance occurred, which police department is responsible for investigating? Where they live or where they were last seen?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

General question, when someone goes missing and there's no clear evidenceof where the event leading to the disappearance occurred, which police department is responsible for investigating? Where they live or where they were last seen?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk
I think it starts with the Police Department that was contacted to file the missing persons report.

Im hoping she needed a break and is just overwhelmed to come back, it doesnt end that way on here alot, im just wishful thinking, hoping, praying

Scary thing is about this, there have been many reports of a green truck, and in some cases a van following women in Rockford. One case a woman was at a gas station and a green truck and a van pulled up on both sides of her and the men that got out started talking over her to each other. She scooted out of there quickly. Then a green truck followed a woman to a different Walmart, and a man started following the woman around the Walmart before she allerted security. No idea if these cases are connected, but it's been reported that sex trafficking is very high in a Rockford. I really hope that is not the case for this young woman.

I live just north of Rockford and was in Grand Haven, MI this weekend. This case has been on my mind so much I saw a silver grand Am with front bumper damage in Grand Haven parked in a driveway with no plate on the front and I so badly wanted to go and check the license plate to see if it was from IL. What would be the odds of that, though? I really hope this girl is safe and comes home.

I live just north of Rockford and was in Grand Haven, MI this weekend. This case has been on my mind so much I saw a silver grand Am with front bumper damage in Grand Haven parked in a driveway with no plate on the front and I so badly wanted to go and check the license plate to see if it was from IL. What would be the odds of that, though? I really hope this girl is safe and comes home.
Both Emily and her car have been missing for over two weeks at this point. It is possible either or both are in a different state. Unfortunately, since plates are easily changed, you can't be sure unless you could get close enough to get the VIN from the dashboard plate. Her car should have distinct stickers/bumper sticker on it that says "On My Six".

I had previously mentioned that the earlier fliers for Emily had her name as Emily Dull and then there was the first flier that changed to Anderson that in the narrative on the flier said Anderson was her former married name. I also had mentioned that the only divorce proceeding I could find for her was dismissed because neither her nor her husband (he initiated the divorce) showed up for the hearing and that it is possible they are still legally married though they both think they were divorced. There was also a Protection Order she filed against her husband prior to the divorce filing. The incident that precipitated the Protection Order resulted in the husband being indicted for 3 counts of Domestic Violence/Battery, 1 count of Unlawful Restraint, and 1 count of Aggravated Domestic Violence/Strangle. It looks like a plea deal was made where the husband only pleaded guilty to the 1 count of Aggravated Domestic Violence/Strangle and the rest was dismissed. This all can be found through the court case portal for Winnebago County Illinois.

Emily also has an FB page under her modeling pseudonym "Pheonyx Marie".
https://www.facebook.com/PheonyxMarie/

Now, if you Google that name, google will also come up with a "phoenix marie" which is not Emily but someone in the online adult entertainment world for more than a decade. That is possibly something that could put Emily in the sights of a different kind of person and/or a stalker. I had previously mentioned that Emily had told friends that she had a stalker that had been leaving notes and flowers on her car.

Scary thing is about this, there have been many reports of a green truck, and in some cases a van following women in Rockford. One case a woman was at a gas station and a green truck and a van pulled up on both sides of her and the men that got out started talking over her to each other. She scooted out of there quickly. Then a green truck followed a woman to a different Walmart, and a man started following the woman around the Walmart before she allerted security. No idea if these cases are connected, but it's been reported that sex trafficking is very high in a Rockford. I really hope that is not the case for this young woman.
Can you share the source for this info? TIA.

Maybe Emily disappeared to get away from Ex and stalker (2 different people although both might be exhibiting same behavior).....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back