Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

Friends, family still searching for missing Loves Park woman

Emily Anderson, 25, was last seen June 19. After finishing her shift at Shooters North, where she’s employed as a bartender, Emily was seen at Neighbors Bar and Grill and Steak ‘n Shake before being spotted around 2:30 a.m., inside the Wal-Mart on Northridge Drive. Her car, a silver Pontiac Grand Am with Illinois license number V414149, is also missing.

More at Link-
http://rockrivertimes.com/2017/07/04/friends-family-still-searching-for-missing-loves-park-woman/
e112c532c57ea97ad5c2957a3da538fe.jpg

New article, should be some video later.

Loves Park Police say her last known location was the Steak n' Shake in Machesney Park around 2:30 a.m. June 19.

Today, the police department says it is following up on several leads. Officers say many of the credible leads have come from a strong social media presence and a vigil held for Emily last week.

http://www.wrex.com/story/35836042/2017/07/07/search-continues-for-missing-loves-park-woman
Quoting myself to add that previous reports of her last known whereabouts being at the WalMart are not correct per Loves Park Police - I watched a report live on the newscast of the other Rockford channel (WIFR-23) so there should be a story up on that in the near future.

If you watch the video from the WIFR link I posted Loves Park Police also say that when seen at the Steak N Shake in Machesney Park she was alone.

I was hoping to learn if LE had pulled records from her cell phone carrier to track her movements. Alas, it is still unknown whether that has happened or not. It would certainly help in knowing her movements after Steak N Shake.

A couple of posts have been removed due to bringing over comments from social media and discussing them. This is against TOS (aka The Rules).

If you see an interesting comment, you may direct WSers to it with something along the lines of "interesting comments by ABC on June 1". You may not however discuss the comment here as it is considered rumor.

Please review
The Rules regarding social media found here.

I was hoping to learn if LE had pulled records from her cell phone carrier to track her movements. Alas, it is still unknown whether that has happened or not. It would certainly help in knowing her movements after Steak N Shake.
Quoting myself to add that the highway to Wisconsin I-39/I-90 has an entrance/exit near the Steak N Shake. That road there is a toll road using iPass/EZPass and my experience elsewhere on I-90 (and I-355, for example) is they are pass-through high speed toll readers - you don't have to slow down or stop and there are cameras. So, if she (or at least her car) headed to Wisconsin there should be a toll record and photo/video. Of course, there are other roads that will take you to Wisconsin as it is not that far to Beloit.

To finish the thought, if her car entered I-90/I-39 in either direction at Machesney Park there would be a toll record and photo/video.

Hope Emily is safe....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It's now been 3 weeks that she's gone and I believe she should be out of medication today :( Where are you Emily?

With the thought that it's possibly sex trafficking, I wonder if they are searching Chicago or even Minneapolis. I-90/I -94 is a straight shot to either. 
I'm quite worried about this young lady as a friend of mine is a friend of her family and they're all frantic about this.
I think they could examine the sex trafficking angle if they find her car. I suppose it is possible that the person or persons responsible for Emily's disappearance could go through the trouble of hiding her car but it seems very unlikely that they would hide it let alone hide it well enough that it wouldn't have been found by now.

That said, one suggestion I have in searching for her car that they might not have searched are municipal parking garages (that you have to pay) and especially parking garages for businesses or hospitals or even hotels that have a garage for their guests only. Searches might have excluded going through those since it would cost them money to do so unless they walked through them floor by floor.

With the thought that it's possibly sex trafficking, I wonder if they are searching Chicago or even Minneapolis. I-90/I -94 is a straight shot to either. 
I'm quite worried about this young lady as a friend of mine is a friend of her family and they're all frantic about this.
I know I do a search on the City of Chicago Impound site every day for the plate on the car and I also browse the car lists for silver pontiacs with no plates. I haven't looked to see if Minneapolis/St. Paul or Milwaukee or Indianapolis have such sites but I will now take a look to see if they exist to see if her car turned up somewhere.

I know I do a search on the City of Chicago Impound site every day for the plate on the car and I also browse the car lists for silver pontiacs with no plates. I haven't looked to see if Minneapolis/St. Paul or Milwaukee or Indianapolis have such sites but I will now take a look to see if they exist to see if her car turned up somewhere.

Awesome idea! What I am afraid of is that instead of abandoning her car they may have taken it to a chop shop. If they did, it most likely will not be found.
Has anyone trolled backpage?

Awesome idea! What I am afraid of is that instead of abandoning her car they may have taken it to a chop shop. If they did, it most likely will not be found.
Has anyone trolled backpage?
A chop shop is possible but that is a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. I don't know what value the old parts would be worth or what kind of market exists for them.

This sounds very similar to the case of Toni Anderson.
Both women were working at a place where people party. Both left late at night to meet up with friends. Both disappeared without a trace. Toni never met her friends. She was found inside her car submerged in water.

The article fails to mention whether she had been drinking. It says that she had been to multiple bars to meet friends.

An investigator should be able to get other Steak 'n Shake receipts to determine if someone else ate with her. Don't the receipts identify the table number and server? If there was only her receipt, did she order more than one drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back