IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to bring a quote forward from last thread... sorry. At the end of the last thread, there was a discussion about giving flyers out to bank tellers and checking ATM cameras. AFTM mentioned her work related to banking, so would it be a futile exercise to scan ATM cameras for say a couple of days prior to the girls missing thru now? No idea how many banks in Delphi, no idea how long the cameras at ATMs and drive-thrus record or how long recording is kept. Questions, questions and not even sure if it would be worthwhile. Maybe LE already has people doing this?

attachment.php
attachment.php

REPOSTING THIS - Hope you all don't mind

I have been doing some working on some photos to help with placement of Abby as seems to be
a lot of confusion and debate.

Did some serious looking at the picture of Abby and I think I have answered the question of where she
exactly is in that snapchat photo. She is standing/walking above the set of metal supports over the other side on land from my deducing.

So you guys have a look and see what you think.

I am the worst at this stuff but I think I have found the spot, but my drawing skills are well...bad.

Please do not reproduce the bridge photo at I got it from here http://picbear.com/drewpalmerphoto

Attachments

• @drewpalmerphoto_thumb.jpg
    @drewpalmerphoto_thumb.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,665
  • bridge pillars.jpg
    bridge pillars.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,621
I just now thought of something and don't know what all is involved. What about having this show (the FBI notices) at the big chain movie theatres before every movie?

I know they show advertisements and such.

Just an idea.

I have missed about 25 pages of the previous thread, so I don't know if this has been discussed, but for a day or two now I've been thinking maybe they need to consider that he went off and killed himself somewhere in the surrounding area after killing them, however unlikely it may seem. Maybe do a grid search or something at least fairly comprehensive around there. IMO just a thought I've been entertaining. I'm not "seriously suggesting" they devote resources to this theory - I don't presume to know better than LE - I'm just mulling over other scenarios that I've not previously considered since I haven't got much else to do right now.

Jumping off of that ponderance of mine, I started thinking to myself "well if he did kill himself there's probably a 50/50 chance that he had a vehicle or residence somewhere that he never went back to. I wonder if there are any abandoned vehicles or any residences that are going to go without a rent payment when the month is up, for example, or who's mail is accumulating in a box somewhere..."

anyway like I said, just some thoughts I've been having.

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it is redundant. When I first saw the billboards I immediately wondered why the photos of the girls were featured more prominently than the photo of the suspect. Maybe it is just me and I am overthinking it but I noticed it right away. And, since the FBI is so highly involved, I think there is a purpose for every decision they are making. I won't let my imagination run wild because that is futile and borders on crazy making. But, I began to wonder if they think there is the possibility that the girls will be recognized and thus their photos are featured prominently for a reason other than simply honoring them. Any one have an opinion about this? Do the photos of the girls seem to be especially large on the billboards to you?

If someone was "detained" it may have been related to very large drug(meth) sweep that took place recently. Believe it was centered in Johnson County - sorry, I don't have a link. But there is a huge problem with drugs all over Indiana, and LE is really busy trying to control it. So a single arrest/detention should not be a surprise. Feel bad for the addicts and their families for suffering through such an awful plague.

You could very well be right of course, but I have a feeling (JMO) that they have indeed brought someone in for questioning on this case. 100,000 dollars would probably be enough for a co-worker to squeal. Also if it is only for questioning they would certainly want people to keep looking and calling in tips in case they have the wrong guy.....JMO

I just now thought of something and don't know what all is involved. What about having this show at the big chain movie theatres before every movie?

I know they some advertisements and such.

Just an idea.

I think that's a great idea. and it should be pinned at the front of every wal-mart and other store that also has missing children flyers routinely posted there IMO.

Being under arrest and detained for questioning is not the same thing. Someone being detained and Slocun's little tweet can both be true.

I may have missed it, but I have relatives that works at the Chrysler plant in Kokomo and a man was walked out in handcuffs for DNA and questioning. He hasn't been arrested yet, so I won't give his name. However he has a 1989 attempted rape conviction of an 11 year old by knife point.

Fantastic! I wonder why they weren't doing this already... Unless they have gotten enough evidence to create the profile (I've watched way too many eps of Criminal Minds).

So the question is... will LE release this profile to the public or keep it under their hoodies/hats (couldn't resist)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Behavioral Analysis team was mentioned at the press conference on 2/22. I think they start that immediately.

Can someone share the inside edition clip showing the possible path taken by the suspect and the girls. TIA. I've missed so many pages in just a few short hours.

I may have missed it, but I have relatives that works at the Chrysler plant in Kokomo and a man was walked out in handcuffs for DNA and questioning. He hasn't been arrested yet, so I won't give his name. However he has a 1989 attempted rape conviction of an 11 year old by knife point.

Did this happen today?

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it is redundant. When I first saw the billboards I immediately wondered why the photos of the girls were featured more prominently than the photo of the suspect. Maybe it is just me and I am overthinking it but I noticed it right away. And, since the FBI is so highly involved, I think there is a purpose for every decision they are making. I won't let my imagination run wild because that is futile and borders on crazy making. But, I began to wonder if they think there is the possibility that the girls will be recognized and thus their photos are featured prominently for a reason other than simply honoring them. Any one have an opinion about this? Do the photos of the girl seem to be especially large on the billboards to you?

I've been wondering about this, too. Perhaps they could use the photo from the video to create a sketch of the perps face, hair, etc. Should also include estimates of his age, weight, height.

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it is redundant. When I first saw the billboards I immediately wondered why the photos of the girls were featured more prominently than the photo of the suspect. Maybe it is just me and I am overthinking it but I noticed it right away. And, since the FBI is so highly involved, I think there is a purpose for every decision they are making. I won't let my imagination run wild because that is futile and borders on crazy making. But, I began to wonder if they think there is the possibility that the girls will be recognized and thus their photos are featured prominently for a reason other than simply honoring them. Any one have an opinion about this? Do the photos of the girl seem to be especially large on the billboards to you?

My assumption on this was that the girls were prominently featured to help jog any memory of witnesses from the park that day that maybe saw the girls, their actions, etc.

Gage height and Discharge data for Monday, February 13th, and Tuesday, February 14th from USGS:

Gage height (also known as stage) is the height of the water in the stream above a reference point. Gage height refers to the elevation of the water surface in the specific pool at the streamgaging station, not along the entire stream. Gage height also does not refer to the depth of the stream. Measurements of gage height are continually recorded by equipment inside a gagehouse on the streambank.

Streamflow (also known as discharge) is the volume of water flowing past a given point in the stream in a given period of time. Streamflow is reported as cubic feet per second (ft[SUP]3[/SUP]/s). Streamflow values are better indicators than gage height of conditions along the whole river. Measurements of streamflow are made about every six weeks by USGS personnel; they wade into the stream to make the measurement or do so from a boat, bridge, or cableway over the stream.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source:
https://www.usgs.gov/

In other words, whenever you see images of searchers in the Deer Creek on Tuesday, the 14th (for example the helicopter video on FB under WRTV6/videos/ ), just add height (feet to inches) according to the USGS graphs, since the creek was lower on Tuesday, when the searchers are shown in the water, than on Monday.

You can enter any date and water body location on their website and pull data, by the way.

-Nin

Attachments

• Indiana deer creek gage height 2 13 17.png
    Indiana deer creek gage height 2 13 17.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,126
  • Indiana deer creek gage height 2 14 17.png
    Indiana deer creek gage height 2 14 17.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,131
  • Indiana deer creek discharge 2 13 17.png
    Indiana deer creek discharge 2 13 17.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Indiana deer creek discharge 2 14 17.png