IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, but I have relatives that works at the Chrysler plant in Kokomo and a man was walked out in handcuffs for DNA and questioning. He hasn't been arrested yet, so I won't give his name. However he has a 1989 attempted rape conviction of an 11 year old by knife point.

JMO but that might make sense from a dna perspective because at the time he was convicted they wouldn't have been yet collecting dna from registered sex offenders, so he might not be in the system.

I think that's a great idea. and it should be pinned at the front of every wal-mart and other store that also has missing children flyers routinely posted there IMO.

And post offices. Remember how post offices used to have posters of criminals tacked up on their walls? Maybe they still do, but I don't go to the post office often. Or maybe I'm just old. haha

If I understand correctly, this latest tweet by Tony Slocum debunks this rumor. Reward continues to increase & no suspects in custody as of yet.
Someone being QUESTIONED isn't in custody.

This is good.I would like to see this FBI profile of the killer..
Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6
The FBI is using their Behavioral Analysis Unit to build a profile of the killer in Delphi. 3-person team. @rtv6
[video=twitter;836650813703487490]https://twitter.com/MikePeltonRTV6/status/836650813703487490[/video]

Even though the arrest rumor was debunked, It really seems LE is getting closer and closing in, I truly believe the killer's world is getting smaller and smaller everyday

Yes......IMO

I am praying that they have gotten their man...if it's him they need to be very careful not to jeopardize the case... he will quickly lawyer up and we will be waiting a bit for DNA analysis... I would also expect to hear of a search warrant being served..

http://aol.it/2mDGeKp

Here is AOL Media link I referenced earlier. States investigators trying to determine brand of shoes, clothing etc. Trying to get more details of identifying perp.

I would like to know who they are checking to give me an idea of who they are looking for.Example is if they are checking Sexual offenders.Then that would give me idea of who LE thinks did this crime.

I can not f.. believe, what kind of individuals are walking on our streets! I will never never understand that, ever. Period.

-Nin

I don't know how to bring a quote forward from last thread... sorry. At the end of the last thread, there was a discussion about giving flyers out to bank tellers and checking ATM cameras. AFTM mentioned her work related to banking, so would it be a futile exercise to scan ATM cameras for say a couple of days prior to the girls missing thru now? No idea how many banks in Delphi, no idea how long the cameras at ATMs and drive-thrus record or how long recording is kept. Questions, questions and not even sure if it would be worthwhile. Maybe LE already has people doing this?

Along this note, dude's gotta eat. I wish every freaking fast food joint from here to wherever would post fliers... those workers (specifically mcdonalds) see a ton of people per day.

If some of you Hoosiers (and former Hoosiers) have thought about becoming a verified insider in this case, now is the time to do it. You would have more latitude with what you can post about this case and your posts would carry that extra weight of credibility.

Please consider it!

I am praying that they have gotten their man...if it's him they need to be very careful not to jeopardize the case... he will quickly lawyer up and we will be waiting a bit for DNA analysis... I would also expect to hear of a search warrant being served..
I think we are all crossing our fingers, toes and everything else.

If some of you Hoosiers (and former Hoosiers) have thought about becoming a verified insider in this case, now is the time to do it. You would have more latitude with what you can post about this case and your posts would carry that extra weight of credibility.

Please consider it!

What does it take to be an insider?

I may have missed it, but I have relatives that works at the Chrysler plant in Kokomo and a man was walked out in handcuffs for DNA and questioning. He hasn't been arrested yet, so I won't give his name. However he has a 1989 attempted rape conviction of an 11 year old by knife point.

As of right now, there is no way to source this information as being true.

I'll let this post stand in the hopes that we do receive solid info from a mainstream media source or the police.

If this is true and connected to the case I'm sure the information will be released before the end of the day.

The ONLY other posts we will allow about this topic is if you find the link to back up this information.

Do not try and identify this person. Please do not say, "I heard..." That's not what we are looking for.

Let's wait and see if this is legit.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads