IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe whatsoever this threw acid on them. They had open caskets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I agree with you it seems unlikely to me that BG was walking around with a bottle of acid with him. There was a case of rape here in the U.K where acid was thrown on the victims private parts to try and mask the perps DNA. It was an awful case and too awful to think about. I'm in no way suggesting this is what happened in this case. I think they have BG's DNA but he is not in the system yet.

Hi idareyato.

We have actually had killers posting here right with us...as well as LE, 'famous' lawyers, etc...We're here to sleuth and bounce ideas off each other in hopes of being a small part of getting justice for 2 innocent young girls that were senselessly murdered.

I understand what you're saying about the killer's 'ego' but I really don't care if he reads here and gets off on what we're saying. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last. IMO, you're giving him too much credit..and perhaps that is ego inflating in and of itself.

He will be caught and put under the jail for eternity.
Without shedding undue suspicion, a nice message was forwarded to me, but my response was set aside because of no empty space in the sender's receipt box. Not being cryptic here. Just 'To Whom'...thank you.

Hey I just blew you a kiss in the other response!

I guess I am constantly amazed by the ideas I find and talent I see in this group. It's truly a gold mine. So grateful I found it...you all sharpen my thinking skills. Gratitude!
I totally agree! Amazing bunch here. Surprises me everyday!😚😚

I don't, but I'm curious about the interview. I'm curious about the property at the end of the drive, and whether or not the perp or perps knew anyone was home.

Me TOO!!! I'm going to search for it.

The way that I remember the theory about acid was it was in line with things that were seen in the picture. things such as goggles to protect the eyes, a scarf to be pulled over the nose and mouth, gloves to protect the hands, and a bottle of dilute or weak acid to be sprayed in the face of the victim producing temporary blindness, choking and wheezing and distracting the victim so they could be taken control of. What it was not was a theory about a strong acid that would be painful and disfiguring and serve no purpose in the MURDER that occurred. It's strange how we're talking about murder but the subject of acid is so objectionable that no one can discuss it calmly. There is nothing left to discuss however; the subject is moot. The object presumed to be a bottle of acid is probably binoculars as most of you know.

Tell ya what, I work off the assumption that the killer is here, among us, Either as a non-member, or as a member.

Sad state of affairs, but it fits in with my pseudo-profile of the perp of perps. He or they were banking on complete surprise, and lack of detection. A well-planned execution of the crime, really, sad as it may seem.

I alluded to it in posts I made above, he or they were banking on certain variables to align, on that day, and these poor girls found themselves in the cross hairs. It's the terror aspect of the crime(s) they get off on, I'm convinced of it. The crimes themselves are one thing, it's the terror and media attention they also get off on, which sickens me. The fact that this sicko got away with it, and has gotten off of it for two plus months. Just one more reason why I'm drawn to this case.

Whoever it is will strike, again.
I do have a tendency to never underestimate my adversary, but I agree I may have sounded a bit condescending, and I apologize for that. My fears are riveting sometimes, and it irks me when I imagine the perp laughing. My knee-jerk reaction, but I think I have it back under control. What you said above is horrifying to me how sensationalism can over-rule common sense. The Perp ought be the one to realize the first unlucky step will be his own spiral down.

Hi idareyato.

We have actually had killers posting here right with us...as well as LE, 'famous' lawyers, etc...We're here to sleuth and bounce ideas off each other in hopes of being a small part of getting justice for 2 innocent young girls that were senselessly murdered.

I understand what you're saying about the killer's 'ego' but I really don't care if he reads here and gets off on what we're saying. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last. IMO, you're giving him too much credit..and perhaps that is ego inflating in and of itself.

He will be caught and put under the jail for eternity.

I didn't realize these things had happened here, killers being here before wow creepy imo . Regardless I agree he WILL be caught! And i think personally eveeyones doing a good job with their ideas and theories.Imo always

In case you missed watching this:

[video=youtube;-hY1aHrequs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hY1aHrequs[/video]

The way that I remember the theory about acid was it was in line with things that were seen in the picture. things such as goggles to protect the eyes, a scarf to be pulled over the nose and mouth, gloves to protect the hands, and a bottle of dilute or weak acid to be sprayed in the face of the victim producing temporary blindness, choking and wheezing and distracting the victim so they could be taken control of. What it was not was a theory about a strong acid that would be painful and disfiguring and serve no purpose in the MURDER that occurred. It's strange how we're talking about murder but the subject of acid is so objectionable that no one can discuss it calmly. There is nothing left to discuss however; the subject is moot. The object presumed to be a bottle of acid is probably binoculars as most of you know.

Great points. There's just too much going on with the images of BG for me to nail down what, exactly, he was carrying.

The acid/chemical aspect is perfectly plausible.

I do have a tendency to never underestimate my adversary, but I agree I may have sounded a bit condescending, and I apologize for that. My fears are riveting sometimes, and it irks me when I imagine the perp laughing. My knee-jerk reaction, but I think I have it back under control. What you said above is horrifying to me how sensationalism can over-rule common sense. The Perp ought be the one to realize the first unlucky step will be his own spiral down.

That's what I'm banking on, they slip up.

Join me in a prayer to St. Anthony the patron saint of miracles that this criminal will be brought to justice soon. Sometimes the power of prayer is what it takes no matter what religion you are or even if you just believe there is a God.

This is very depressing. I visit this site at least once a day, hoping to see an arrest announcement. I have a feeling that that law enforcement ego might be a road block to solving this case. It is my opinion that they should share more information and not worry about the public's delicate sensitivity.

As for how did he overpower AW and LG's will to resist? 1. Fear by approaching without excuse. 2. A malevolent attitude.---The unfairness to the girls is magnified. Look at direct danger when you have no preparation. It is something no one expects to happen. A bad dream. Suddenness occurs. No time to think correctly. Every avenue of escape is thought of in a flash, and you can't decide which one. Obey? It is done. Buy time for getting away. Maybe the next step. Can't coordinate with each other. Fear gets worse, freezing thought, wait for the other. All the chances keep disappearing, and bobbing up three steps away Follow obey--Conjecture is they may have dashed away across the creek, their last chance. They get struck down just yards from one another. The perpetrator doesn't play.----These events are quicker than you can think them through. And if at the beginning if they choose the wrong way to flee, they are doomed. It is not easy as any say about being the prey. Most don't live. I hope this offended nobody's ego, nor cause any nightmares later on.

No offense taken, do you think a weapon was involved. And what's your take on the girls phones? Btw ot I like your eye icon.

This is very depressing. I visit this site at least once a day, hoping to see an arrest announcement. I have a feeling that that law enforcement ego might be a road block to solving this case. It is my opinion that they should share more information and not worry about the public's delicate sensitivity.

I agree that sometimes, especially with missing persons, LE does not give enough info soon enough, and by the time they release more, memories have faded. But I doubt that LE has anything useful they could release that the public could be of help with. I mean they had a video image and his voice...that is almost unheard of...and not even that has helped.

Now I understand the acid theory. Thank you much. I was curious earlier about those hand held singular lense( one eye) day and night vision binocular. Imo always but I appreciate you helping me understand, I didn't know the different ways acid could be used.

Hello My Wonderful Websleuths Members and Guests,

This thread will be closing shortly.

Back in a bit.

Tricia

I agree that sometimes, especially with missing persons, LE does not give enough info soon enough, and by the time they release more, memories have faded. But I doubt that LE has anything useful they could release that the public could be of help with. I mean they had a video image and his voice...that is almost unheard of...and not even that has helped.
It hasn't helped because they have not released enough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa