IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best help we can provide at the moment (aside from being prayer warriors), is to get that poster distributed to as many people in the surrounding areas as possible. I'm particularly interested in the city of Gary, Indiana. Indianapolis is my second target. Gary is standing out for me. So I would humbly suggest we all ask our FB friends to help and get that poster in front of as many eyeballs as possible.

It is a storage application used to store our data. But it has other functions that I read in the previous thread before it was closed. I will look for it tomorrow and post it...

Not that it's of great importance but to be clear, the cloud is not an application. It is just a term used to denote offsite server storage. Your apps (Google Images, iPhoto, etc) store their data in the "cloud".

I think nearly a quarter of a million dollars is enough incentive for anyone who knew who BG was to turn them in. And my sincere hope is that someone already has made that call, and that it is one of the leads being developed. If not, I think BGs getup (as my mom would call it) was really, really different than his "normal" appearance, and it would confirm to me that he is truly a loner, perhaps without family or friends. As a social worker, it always takes me aback when ppl assume that everyone has family and a few friends. There are many, many, people, more than you'd think, who have nobody.

Margarita25: Thanks, I'll go back and read these! Sorry to ask a question that had already been gone over many times. I'm usually browsing on mobile and I'm typically interrupted by some annoying virus/redirect so I don't always get to see everything. I find the possibilities of what LE wants us and any perpetrators to know about their investigation (whether they have DNA, whether they used Parabon, whether there was another witness and the circumstances thereof) to be really interesting as they are being SO close to the vest.

No apologies necessary for asking the same question, I thought your post was uncannily similar to mine so of course I had to share with you the links to some of the information/discussion re: this! We are all here for Abby and Libby and if we have to discuss the same things over and over that's fine, least of my concerns, glad to have other like minds to discuss, share, that's what WS is all about...I guess we are heading near cold case status now...:(, we need all the hearts-eyes-ears-minds we can get, always have, and always will til this gets solved.

(Eta: there are only 2 members and 2 guests in here right now...my point exactly....)

I've got my orange lamp on.

So, what's it going to take to catch this guy?

(Song just popped in my head, "Balls to the Wall!"...wish I had more to add.)

Alright, the sketch was released immediately after/during the Bucks County case...no relation of course, but I'm thinking maybe some people might have noticed how embracing to the public their LE was, meaning how much they reached out for help and openly said so...Our Late Great Foxfire would be asking for another bone, imo. I know they released the sketch, I know they have to "preserve the integrity of the investigation", etc, but is there anything else LE can tell us? Gah, I guess not...:banghead: ...talking out loud...

Eta: quote from Foxfire re: NOCO:

"SearchingGirl, good question... With cell phone/s, cameras, linked to social media, the American public is analogous to a security camera across the landscape of the USA; a very valuable investigative resource.. Although some hold back evidence/info by law enforcement may be necessary for a possible later prosecution. It is imperative that investigators be as transparent with the citizens as possible..
An aware citizenry provides for a much safer public.. Public Safety is the saving of Lives and Property..
Rsbm Silence by LE is the predators most lethal weapon and only causes more innocent lives lost and mounting cold cases, imo..

Last edited by Foxfire; 06-04-2015 at*07:06 PM."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ado-Drivers-on-Edge-1&p=11824775#post11824775

"Guess, evil never really makes sense FindHG. He/she/they are obviously following the media coverage and yes, loving the attention, and getting a thrill with each kill.. Game playing, taunting LE/investigators<cat and mouse>, while terrorizing the entire community.. Likely a serial killer in training who never accomplished very much in life, unless multiple misdemeanors; a lengthy rap sheet, and the inability to hold onto relationships is considered a measure of their success..jmo

Stranger on stranger homicides are the most difficult cases for LE investigators to solve.. The predator is aware of this..
The personality traits of the CO shooter/serial killer indicate deflection, creativity, calculation, manipulation, and escalation; 'The usual, when sociopaths/psychopaths are involved in their craft of serial murder'..
Stay safe, Find HG.."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ado-Drivers-on-Edge-1&p=11824775#post11824775

(Eta 1 member and 1 guest in this room.)

I think the best help we can provide at the moment (aside from being prayer warriors), is to get that poster distributed to as many people in the surrounding areas as possible. I'm particularly interested in the city of Gary, Indiana. Indianapolis is my second target. Gary is standing out for me. So I would humbly suggest we all ask our FB friends to help and get that poster in front of as many eyeballs as possible.

:bump:

Have we discussed the possibility of a copycat...nevermind, don't think it's a copycat... until I hear exactly how MJK was ruled out in L and L's case I will always suspect him. Moo.

Does anyone think there could be a connection to the Yingying Zhang case?

Does anyone think there could be a connection to the Yingying Zan case?

Champaign/Urbana and Delphi are relatively close, but personally I do not think BC is BG.

Wouldn't mind being wrong, of course.

RIP Abby & Libby!

Champaign/Urbana and Delphi are relatively close, but personally I do not think BC is BG.

RIP Abby & Libby!

Ok what is the nearest abduction and murder case to Delphi? Also Illinois had a state holiday on 13 Feb so that points me in the Illinois direction and we are pretty sure BG is not local so how far would he travel to abduct and murder? He was dressed to keep warm while hanging around on that trail for a victim. I also don't believe this is the first time he has done this as he does not appear to be young. Just thinking aloud really.

Have we discussed the possibility of a copycat...nevermind, don't think it's a copycat... until I hear exactly how MJK was ruled out in L and L's case I will always suspect him. Moo.

I've wondered quite often about a copycat. It's the only other possibility that fits my theory of the date reversal, if the killer was not the same for both sets of girls.

I agree with you too completely about MJK. I followed Lizzie & Lyric's case very closely and he was absolutely my first choice. Still on the fence even today because he so closely fits the puzzle as the missing piece.

In fact, I was shocked when he was ruled out by LE. Like you, I too wish I knew why...

ETA: By the way, so glad you're here. Really enjoy your posts! Good to know you have 'your orange lamp on.'

I think nearly a quarter of a million dollars is enough incentive for anyone who knew who BG was to turn them in. And my sincere hope is that someone already has made that call, and that it is one of the leads being developed. If not, I think BGs getup (as my mom would call it) was really, really different than his "normal" appearance, and it would confirm to me that he is truly a loner, perhaps without family or friends. As a social worker, it always takes me aback when ppl assume that everyone has family and a few friends. There are many, many, people, more than you'd think, who have nobody.

I think when people think about killers they always remember the people that come forward about some and say what a normal person they were; good worker, good neighbor, husband, father, ETC. can't believe they were a murderer. I think the reason that sticks out is because it is the exception not the norm.

RIP Abby & Libby!

Someone on the BC/Yingying/Champaign thread said BC had a full beard the last 2 years, like then when he was arrested. So seemingly he can't be BG from Delphi. HTH :)

MOO:

"Cloud" as we're discussing here isn't an app, as far as I understand.

The concept of "the cloud" refers to the remote storage of data from any app and any device.

Your iPhone saves backups of its essential info (and anything else you tell it to) to Apple's "cloud." Photos also go to Apple's cloud if you choose to back them up in this way.

SnapChat and other media-sharing services post user-created media onto their own "cloud," so that it can be viewed by other users. (In the case of SnapChat, there is a time limit for how long it's available.)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

After reading your post here yesterday I'm thinking all day why am I saying one thing and you're saying something else. I even went to sleep thinking about my early years in the IT field. We are both correct in a technical way with the terms we are using. My work consisted of mainframe computer systems and a couple of years with pc technology and that I think it splinters off in both of our posts.

There are only two terms that makeup a 'computer systems,' one is the operating system (program) and the other is software (application programs). One 'Operating systems" can run separate, while the software 'application programs' run with the neccesity of a operating system. But both are programs that use code. In my mind snapchat is a application program, the same as any other application program, IE: Instagram, FB, or any other website available on the world wide web or the information superhighway (both terms now antiqued).

I have very little knowledge of Snapchat and don't know how it's used, why it's used, and what it does. At least not in a technical way, I know it in a vague way and look at it as a software program that does many functions that have been created by someone from Canada if I'm not mistaken. Sorry if our intersecting opinions/facts collide but at pretty much the same in a sense.

Thanks for a brief lesson on it's function/use, much appreciated.....:goodpost:

You're exactly right. The cloud is not a "storage application". It's a network of servers where information on your device is backed up. Applications can be downloaded to your device that function within the cloud and interact with your device. A cloud storage service I use, as an example, is Dropbox.

If your data (whatever it is) is "backed up" the same as "stored data" and network servers keep your device's on their system that you can retrieve? Snapchat is a program, written in code, what it's functions are doesn't really matter in the sense that it's used for a certain purpose and people are interested in it and use it, mostly the younger set who enjoy how it runs..

No apologies necessary for asking the same question, I thought your post was uncannily similar to mine so of course I had to share with you the links to some of the information/discussion re: this! We are all here for Abby and Libby and if we have to discuss the same things over and over that's fine, least of my concerns, glad to have other like minds to discuss, share, that's what WS is all about...I guess we are heading near cold case status now...:(, we need all the hearts-eyes-ears-minds we can get, always have, and always will til this gets solved.

(Eta: there are only 2 members and 2 guests in here right now...my point exactly....)

I've got my orange lamp on.

Well said and so true.....thank you....

Ok what is the nearest abduction and murder case to Delphi? Also Illinois had a state holiday on 13 Feb so that points me in the Illinois direction and we are pretty sure BG is not local so how far would he travel to abduct and murder? He was dressed to keep warm while hanging around on that trail for a victim. I also don't believe this is the first time he has done this as he does not appear to be young. Just thinking aloud really.

I also believe he's done this before, maybe not in a double murder, or even a young girl, but he's murdered before. I did a google search on double murder's of young girls, and got 14 million hits with the first 20 or so pages of the Iowa and the Delphi murders.... This seems to be a rare occurence that two young girls are randomly murdered while out living their lives.

Most that I browsed through, the victims knew the killer in same way..... It's hard to believe that he had the ability to get two girls at the same time, in the same place randomly. I would truly hope this pattern doesn't repeat itself either with this suspect or someone who wants to copycat it. I just don't think it's a easy task to get two girls together and to murder them. Might be why it's such a rare occurence and it stands out in both the Iowa & Indiana cases that make it seem similar.

I know someone who is clean shaven during the summer months but grows out a beard during the colder months of the year. Facial hair can change with the seasons and can completely change how a person looks.

BG's sketch just looks like his had a pocket of facial hair around his nose and mouth but shaves the sides of his face. Unlike the person I know who goes full mustache and beard in the winter months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname