IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IMHO, DN is off the table for me. Going into lurker mode & waiting for a break in Libby & Abby’s case. Thank you to everyone here for keeping their case in the spotlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think as long as that "Maybe....." stays on the Co court dockets, there is a connection to this case so I will still be following as I am sure Delphi will be too.
Anyone can start a TW thread but is he still a POI for that?

A quick reminder and someone/a moderator will correct me if I'm wrong however...

discussing the video and voice attached to it was announced by a moderator as not allowed. fwiw :wave:

brought from last thread the post by sillybilly;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-73&p=13735007#post13735007

The link to the video of DN speaking is not allowed, therefore discussion of that same video is off-limits and related posts have been removed.

It is against TOS to question moderation on the threads. If you have concerns about a moderation decision by Tricia or Mods/Admin, please message them privately rather than derailing the flow of conversation.

Thanks.

HTH

so I will still be following as I am sure Delphi will be too.

There's actually quite a few of us on here that represent Delphi or have ties to it, and several people (thanks, FallingDown, especially) who live nearby and have taken it upon themselves to give the thread an idea of the area and town culture. From what has been seen on this board, their opinions on DN seem to be as varied as anyone else's.

There's actually quite a few of us on here that represent Delphi or have ties to it, and several people (thanks, FallingDown, especially) who live nearby and have taken it upon themselves to give the thread an idea of the area and town culture. From what has been seen on this board, their opinions on DN seem to be as varied as anyone else's.
I'm sure that is the case. What's the consensus re DN among Delphi insiders then? Yeay or Nay?

I'm sure that is the case. What's the consensus re DN among Delphi insiders then? Yeay or Nay?
At least from the posts here, it seems to be an overwhelming Nay, namely because the location is so remote that BG would have to have familiarity with not only Delphi but also the bridge and as of now, no concrete link has been noted.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I say YAY..he's a POI and hasn't been cleared. period.

Yesterday, 01:33 PM
tlcya
user-offline.png
WS Administrator

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.
<snipped by me>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...3-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-74

sillybilly
user-offline.png
WS Administrator
11/03/2017 3:34 PM

It is against TOS to question moderation on the threads. If you have concerns about a moderation decision by Tricia or Mods/Admin, please message them privately rather than derailing the flow of conversation.
<snipped by me>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-73&p=13735007#post13735007

Yesterday, 11:27 AM
tlcya
user-offline.png
WS Administrator

You can discuss anything about KN in the MSM or from KN directly via interviews. Anything gleaned from other sources (social media/public records/etc) is off limits.
<snipped by me>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-73/page83

<modsnip>

I'm unable to pull links at the moment but Sheriff Leazenby said last week they have nothing concrete to connect DN to the murders.

Trying to keep facts front and center here.

HTH

I haven't seen anyone question the mods, just express frustration that there doesn't seem to be any other good leads to sleuth at the moment. I may not think that DN is BG, and I may be weary of discussing him, but I certainly don't begrudge anyone else the right to do so.

@BoP
I just went back to last thread to read his exact quote and it wasn't quite as definite as that but please pull it forward for us all when you can.

Does anyone know why there has not been any information released regarding DN's preliminary hearing that was scheduled for Nov. 6 in Teller County regarding the menacing and weapons charges? It was on the docket, then it was gone. I'm trying to figure out.

Does anyone know why there has not been any information released regarding DN's preliminary hearing that was scheduled for Nov. 6 in Teller County regarding the menacing and weapons charges? It was on the docket, then it was gone. I'm trying to figure out.
None of us know atm. Several posters are checking but seems no msm are reporting anything.

Still crickets as far as MSM, Twitter. Which is very odd. If the judge did something like issued a gag order doesn't the media usually report at least that much? I'm stumped. Unless not much came of it to report.

RE: the docket. Once a court appearance has occurred, they remove it from the docket. (Yesterday's hearing has been removed.) I do see something new added. He already had 3 hearings in El Paso Co for 11/29 at 11:00 a.m. Now they've added a Teller Co Plea Hearing for the case # that had a Preliminary Hearing yesterday. Set for same date & time as El Paso hearings. The Location says Teller Co but the Division says it's the same room as the El Paso Co hearings. Not sure if that's an error or they're lumping both counties together in the same courtroom? (I didn't think they handled cases from different counties together. MOO)
attachment.php

Attachments

• DN Docket 9.jpg
    DN Docket 9.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 468
Sometimes there are boring reasons as to lack of updates online. It could be something as simple as they're getting signatures together and doing paperwork before posting.

TY for the reminders.
I don't understand why people are questioning the decision of mods that allows us to discuss DN.
Hi Shire,

I, for one, am still reading every post even when not posting. Until the murders are solved and until LE says DN is definitively not a POI, we should be able to discuss him. MOO.

As for those who want to move on, there are many more missing persons they can discuss and maybe they should.

We don&#8217;t know if he is guilty of these murders. We don&#8217;t know if he isn&#8217;t.

Something from the KN youtube interview has been nagging at me. She is referencing a couple points of origin and uses the phrases "from day one" and "from the beginning" .

14:54 mark
Interviewer: What about the sketch? Do you think the sketch looks like Daniel?
KN: Sorry?
Interviewer: The sketch. The police sketch in Delphi. Do you think that sketch looks like Daniel?
KN: I think that looks a lot like Daniel.
Interviewer: You do
KN: I've said that from day one.
(KN goes on to elaborate on similarities)

So her point of reference as "day one" would appear to be the day the sketch was released. July 17, 2017. And if she's been saying that from day one, who was she saying it to? Is there a person or people out there that as soon as the sketch came out she told them 'hey, that sketch looks a lot like my husband'?

43:27 mark
Interviewer: I have put myself onto this case since the beginning. Because this is right up the road from us. Literally. We went to Delphi yesterday. It's just up the road, and for something like that to happen in a small community of 3,000 is unheard of. It was mind blowing that that could even happen there. So we have put ourselves into this and kind of looked at it from every angle there is and like I said I know that him being your husband that this could be a little touchy in some areas, so you know I'm not trying to make it that a way.
KN: Oh no. Um, I look at it this way, um just to comment on the fact that he is, he is my husband. Any bond that was there has been destroyed, to be honest with you. Um, he's, he's not who I thought he was. He's a different person. And I've been saying that from the beginning. He's not the person I married.
(Interviewer goes on to say he can believe that, he wondered where KN was mentally, he finds her bright)

Interviewer is talking about the Delphi murders and his interest as being "since the beginning". So his point of reference for "the beginning" is when the murders occurred. But what is KN's reference point for "the beginning"? DN's not who she thought he was, he's a different person and she's been saying that from the beginning. From the beginning of what? Since the topic at that point is the murders, is she on the same page as the interviewer is and she is also referencing the Delphi crime itself as being "the beginning" ? Or is she referring to when LE first started talking to her as the beginning? She says any bond that was there has been destroyed, and she says it like it was a specific event that became the final straw that broke the camel's back. Is she referring to Delphi? Or an event in CO? I hope this makes sense. I guess we can't know for sure what she's referencing but I am curious how others interpret it. It's a small comment but it has bugged me.

ETA: here's the source link but I broke it so it won't plaster a preview. Have to take the space out of the "s" and "://" https ://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=155&v=ZnyYRMbdGDs

Something from the KN youtube interview has been nagging at me. She is referencing a couple points of origin and uses the phrases "from day one" and "from the beginning" .

14:54 mark
Interviewer: What about the sketch? Do you think the sketch looks like Daniel?
KN: Sorry?
Interviewer: The sketch. The police sketch in Delphi. Do you think that sketch looks like Daniel?
KN: I think that looks a lot like Daniel.
Interviewer: You do
KN: I've said that from day one.
(KN goes on to elaborate on similarities)

So her point of reference as "day one" would appear to be the day the sketch was released. July 17, 2017. And if she's been saying that from day one, who was she saying it to? Is there a person or people out there that she commented to 'hey, that sketch looks a lot like my husband'?

43:27 mark
Interviewer: I have put myself onto this case since the beginning. Because this is right up the road from us. Literally. We went to Delphi yesterday. It's just up the road, and for something like that to happen in a small community of 3,000 is unheard of. It was mind blowing that that could even happen there. So we have put ourselves into this and kind of looked at it from every angle there is and like I said I know that him being your husband that this could be a little touchy in some areas, so you know I'm not trying to make it that a way.
KN: Oh no. Um, I look at it this way, um just to comment on the fact that he is, he is my husband. Any bond that was there has been destroyed, to be honest with you. Um, he's, he's not who I thought he was. He's a different person. And I've been saying that from the beginning. He's not the person I married.
(Interviewer goes on to say he can believe that, he wondered where KN was mentally, he finds her bright)

Interviewer is talking about the Delphi murders and his interest as being "since the beginning". So his point of reference for "the beginning" is when the murders occurred. But what is KN's reference point for "the beginning"? DN's not who she thought he was, he's a different person and she's been saying that from the beginning. From the beginning of what? Since the topic at that point is the murders, is she on the same page as the interviewer is and she is also referencing the Delphi crime itself as being "the beginning" ? Or is she referring to when LE first started talking to her as the beginning? She says any bond that was there has been destroyed, and she says it like it was a specific event that became the final straw that broke the camel's back. Is she referring to Delphi? Or an event in CO? I hope this makes sense. I guess we can't know for sure what she's referencing but I am curious how others interpret it. It's a small comment but it has bugged me.

Good catch. I took it to mean something happened in Colorado between the two of them. Maybe more violence towards her or the kids? She didn&#8217;t say but it leaves one wondering what her &#8220;beginning&#8221; or when their bond was destroyed would be.

i give her the benefit of the doubt as she is a victim. But the whole ultrasound story just doesn&#8217;t ring true. Unless.....if there is drug use by both of them, they may not recall clearly from one day to the next.

During her interview, I found it interesting that while in Colorado she didn&#8217;t know the time of day or one day from the next because DN was in complete control of her phone, car, etc.

i give her the benefit of the doubt as she is a victim. But the whole ultrasound story just doesn&#8217;t ring true. Unless.....if there is drug use by both of them, they may not recall clearly from one day to the next.

During her interview, I found it interesting that while in Colorado she didn&#8217;t know the time of day or one day from the next because DN was in complete control of her phone, car, etc.

I don't remember reading anything in MSM or in the allowed video that indicated a substance abuse problem during pregnancy. I think there are other plausible explanations for not remembering, as we've discussed in the past on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500