IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew how to bring a post forward from last thread, it would be the one that shows Indy CT Cases against DN:

Posted by Area52 - Thread#74 - Pg. #69(last pg.) Post #1029

hint...hint... :)

So.......they might know! Like I said, they aren't saying he's not a suspect speaks volumes!

They also said there have been many people they have been unable to clear.
Imo, he is just one more. And due to the pending resignation of the official (DA?) I feel like they are basically saying he is not the guy, or at least, no more a POI than others who can't be ruled out.

This one? It won't let me insert it like Area52 did but can link it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126531&d=1510881250

Ty Kizzy... and Yes that's the one.

Q#1 - Under Johnson County Felony 6 case, can anyone tell me the meaning of "does no" which follows the charge "Failure to Register as a Sex or Violent Offender?"

Q#2 - Under Morgan County case, "Domestic Relations w/Children", the Status shows "10/16/2017, Decided." Am I the only one that didn't know this case was decided after DN left Indiana?

And this one too. Note that this warrant was issued on 10/18. Hmmmmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 105
I am not able to download pdf files. Could you explain what it is?

Don't feel "rained on" as I can't open it either. :)

It would be much appreciated if somebody could provide some excerpts from the doc. Tia

A crime show on ID that just ended a minute ago about a small town murder, it took 8 hours to get a match from ballistics once they had a gun.

I've looked at this. What does the decided one mean? Case date 04/18/07. ( same one fox bluff is querying ^^^ that states Domestic relations with children) Is this to do with custody?

I think that one deals with support. But when KN didn't show up, it was basically thrown out, so that may be what decided means, as she had to respond in a reasonable length of time, but did not.

I feel like this all has to do with the missing woman Micah Lambert in CO... I am not a psychic but I feel like there is synergy between this woman going missing very near the murder of TW. and the car just left off there in the woods at the trail head.

THE TRAIL HEAD.

wonder why there is no new info , search suspended,

wonder if they are asking Daniel Nations if he ever met Micah Lambert on a trail. wonder if they are asking him right now?

MOO

And this one too. Note that this warrant was issued on 10/18. Hmmmmmm
I know about this one. This was the driving (again) and drug charges from Greenwood 25 Apr17 (so he had a car available to him). This was 5 days before KN had the baby and approx 2 weeks before they left the motel. Subsequently he FTA'd on the 18th July so LE went to the motel and learnt they had scarpered. I think the warrant was eventually issued in October after Colorado had arrested him and Indiana knew where he was.

(Hey, I wonder if LE already knew about DN's connection to Co via his dead brother and were expecting him to show even? CaCo Sheriff had been in Co previous to TW murder we were told.)

It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

CBS Denver reports Nations is being investigated for possible links to the shooting death of bicyclist Tim Watkins two weeks ago along the same trail in Colorado.
Investigators reportedly found a gun of the same caliber used to kill Watkins and a hatchet in Nations' car, which had expired Indiana plates. Jacqueline Kirby with The El Paso County, Colorado Sheriff's Office told the station there are "similarities" in the cases and didn't rule out a possible connection, but said officials in Indiana have asked them not to release further information.
The similarities were based on the murder of TW and the Delphi murders. So I agree with you, Ember, there's more to it than just an Indiana license plate!

Question: How would Colorado LE know anything about any possible similarities between the two cases before calling Indy LE? If they did, one would have to assume Indy LE took it upon themselves to preemptively share the sensitive details of the girls' murder scene with LE jurisdictions across the country. It's seriously doubtful they've done that. If it so happens that the girls were killed with a .22 and/or a hatchet and were covered with leaves, Colorado would have no way of knowing that until they huddled with Indy LE. Something relatively minor, such as Indy plates - or a few other red flags Boxer listed - must've triggered Colorado LE to initially reach out to Indy. Once they did, LE spokesmen pointed out that the similarity between the two cases is that they both occurred on nature trails during daylight hours.

Dang, it's hard to keep up! So he has:
*Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/2017 Marion Co for FTA Possession Marijuana/Paraphernalia/Driving w/out ever having a license
*Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 for Bartholomew Co for FTA Probation Violation
*Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 for Johnson Co for Failure to Register
*Warrant/Writ issued 10/18/17 Greenwood City Court for FTA on the Driving While Suspended/Possession of Paraphernalia.

Did I miss any? First two issued after he left IN but they didn't know he was gone, the other two issued after he was arrested in CO. I'm left SMH. Like others I've looked at his docket a lot and will admit I'm bleary-eyed from it all but I don't recall seeing all that activity (& more that doesn't involve just DN so I didn't post it). Is it my imagination or did all this just pop up on the docket? If so is IN that behind? And/or did this stuff fall through the cracks and now they're hustling to catch up because of the publicity? All disconcerting thoughts. At any rate, IN wants him back, that's for sure. MOO

Question: How would Colorado LE know anything about any possible similarities between the two cases before calling Indy LE? If they did, one would have to assume Indy LE is preemptively sharing the sensitive details of the girls' murder scene with LE jurisdictions across the country. It's seriously doubtful they're doing that. If it so happens that the girls were killed with a .22 and/or a hatchet and were covered with leaves, Colorado would have no way of knowing that until they huddled with Indy LE. Something relatively minor, such as Indy plates - or a few other red flags Boxer listed - must've triggered Colorado LE to initially reach out to Indy. Once they did, LE spokesmen pointed out that the similarity between the two cases is that they both occurred on nature trails during daylight hours.

I forget which LEO it was, but one of them had just returned to IN after being in CO for some sort of training, IIRC, and he talked about the case with LE while he was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: How would Colorado LE know anything about any possible similarities between the two cases before calling Indy LE? If they did, one would have to assume Indy LE is preemptively sharing the sensitive details of the girls' murder scene with LE jurisdictions across the country. It's seriously doubtful they're doing that. If it so happens that the girls were killed with a .22 and/or a hatchet and were covered with leaves, Colorado would have no way of knowing that until they huddled with Indy LE. Something relatively minor, such as Indy plates - or a few other red flags Boxer listed - must've triggered Colorado LE to initially reach out to Indy.

They also got tips. (I think there's an article floating around that when he was arrested in CO someone noted he looked like the sketch IN LE had released, but I haven't found that yet so that's JMO till I find a source.)

Published 8:23 a.m. ET Sept. 28, 2017

Jacqueline Kirby, media relations manager for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, said Nations was suspected of threatening passersby with a hatchet.

Less than two weeks before Nations' arrest, a bicyclist was shot and killed on Mount Herman Road, according to a separate news release. It's unclear if Nations is a suspect in the death, which has been ruled a homicide.

Nations was arrested by Woodland Police Department on suspicions of possession of a weapon by a prior offender, and potential charges from the sheriff's office are pending, according to police.

Kirby said citizens submitted tips to the media that Nations or the homicide were somehow connected to the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, who went missing Feb. 13 while hiking on secluded trails east of Delphi and were found dead the next day.

That information was passed on to police in Colorado, who relayed it to investigators in Indiana, Kirby said.

In a statement to the Journal & Courier, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said detectives were made aware of Nations' arrest and have been investigating his possible ties to the girls' deaths
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...igate-colorado-link-delphi-murders/711491001/

Wondering if the gun found in the trunk of the car matches the gun that killed TW. If it does, then who shot it? Wonder if the girls were ultimately shot with a 22 also.
If I recall correctly, KN said that she did not own a gun in IN., that she purchased the 22 in CO for protection, and that DN never had access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname