IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG is the person in the photos. Was it ever confirmed conclusively that the voice recording belonged to the person in the photos?

I was thinking they did. That is why they kept showing the photo and playing the audio.

It seems from what I can tell, that is likely. Here is the clip from the upcoming Dr. Phil show, make of it what you will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KFfYsJFKXgI

I apologise I don't follow this totally just pop in and out and lurk a bit so I may have missed this. I always thought it was just "down the hill" we had heard this clip seems to be a clear "get" "down the hill"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY for allowing the letter from DN.
The DNA issue was the first thing I got from the video. DN did not give ISP his DNA but did give it to Co. How does that affect the Delphi case? Could that account for the delay excluding him? Will In have to await the Co results? How long will that take? (I couldn't find average wait times for Co in the report posted in the last thread so perhaps they use a neighbouring state lab)

He's never heard of Delphi - I don't believe it for a couple of reasons - the Wabash (he fishes) and the pig plant (all RSO's will be told or know about the employment opps).

He spends most of the letter bashing LE and media. Why? He has three outstanding warrants so he runs from LE whenever he can - Why, if he is innocent? He had 30 people contact him for interviews but none would agree to a live unedited video, his terms.

What didn't he say?
1. Where he was on the 13th.

2. Why he left it till May to go to Co. (As he says, his brother's death is the first homicide of 2017 in Co and is on the net.)

3. Where he was when TW was killed.

I've only listened once so may have missed some pearls. Am interested to hear other's comments. I wonder if he got the idea of protesting his innocence from the POI's in the Sydney Loofe case?

My second listening hears that the Public Defender turned the ISP detectives away and that is the reason that he did not give them DNA. So they did not even talk to him? How on earth could that legitimately happen? Does that mean Co has first dibs? What a ridiculous situation IMO.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but... i don't think there is any way this is a letter written by DN.

ADMIN NOTE:

The linked video is by a youtube account holder who claims to have received a letter from Daniel Nations written from jail. Websleuths cannot verify the authenticity of the letter. You may discuss the video linked below and it's contents.

[video=youtube;BuCg4fnT3Lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCg4fnT3Lg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

You may give the linked video's content as much or as little weight as you feel appropriate. If you disagree with one another as to the veracity of its content please do not bicker simply agree to disagree and move on.

AGAIN: Websleuths cannot and does not verify the content of the video - you will determine how much weight to assign to it.

I have always heard a clear "get down the hill". Only I hear don't hear a short "e" in get, I hear "git" or "g't" (he bounces off the word).
I apologise I don't follow this totally just pop in and out and lurk a bit so I may have missed this. I always thought it was just "down the hill" we had heard this clip seems to be a clear "get" "down the hill"

I have always heard a clear "get down the hill". Only I hear don't hear a short "e" in get, I hear "git" or "g't" (he bounces off the word).

Yes thanks for some reason I thought it was shorter last time I listened. I heard the Git too

I don't know who is lieing most: DN or KN. DN writes he hadn't heard of the IN case before he got arrested in Colorado. So he didn't say something like "disgusting" when he saw the news of the murders together with his wife sitting in front of a/the TV??
DN has three (3) children? - I thought one belongs only to KN and wasn't even living with him and KN.
DN thinks to be together with his wife and children again in the future? Oops!

I don't know who is lieing most: DN or KN. DN writes he hadn't heard of the IN case before he got arrested in Colorado. So he didn't say something like "disgusting" when he saw the news of the murders together with his wife sitting in front of a/the TV??
DN has three (3) children? - I thought one belongs only to KN and wasn't even living with him and KN.
DN thinks to be together with his wife and children again in the future? Oops!
Good catch on the Delphi point. On the point about being altogether again at some time - I thought that sounded sinister and made we worried for them tbh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdwn-8ku6b4

Here is a link that explains the sealed subpoena applied for in early October. With the new info provided about the Co public defender turning away the ISP then this could well have been for DN's DNA IMO.

If the link isn't allowed, please delete.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but... i don't think there is any way this is a letter written by DN.

Certainly a lot more articulate with a reasoned argument than previous perceptions of DN.

There are the small niggles that come from some potentially overstated paranoia, and blaming others, the media, the LE. But his point about where was the interest when his brother was murdered is poignant.

To be even more convincing / truthful I think there would a little more 'outrage' about the implication of killing such young women. Ie "I could never do such a thing" not just, I don't own those clothes, hat, don't know where Delphi is.

Still it has brought in to question some prior assumptions. (IMO)

Yes thanks for some reason I thought it was shorter last time I listened. I heard the Git too

That’s why I’ve always heard it as Gidown the hill.

Could someone explain why DN"s DNA is not already on file as he is a RSO?

Many things he fails to mention... that he is a RSO , a violent criminal, dishonorably discharged from the Marines,( tour or no tour) imprisoned for his felony crimes, who broke his beautiful wife's nose, and is a known LIAR.

he even denies knowing about Libby and Abby.

NOTHING reavealing his whereabouts on the 13th of FEB.

also we have pictures proving he was indeed "that fat" so..

now, with this little example of how con artists con... I am even more convinced..

especially when he talks about understanding the pain of Libby and Abby's family. ( I think this is a very telling part of the letter) explaining how he can "share" their feelings because of his own victimazation and indepth understanding. I feel like this part of the letter is saying ( now you can suffer as i have) ....( my personal belief is that he says this because this
suffering that they are feeling is a turn on for him and he likes to bathe in it ).

I don"t like this one bit. reminds me 100% of Jodi Arias.

If DN wrote this he just sealed the deal as far as I am concerned.

Many things he fails to mention... that he is a RSO , a violent criminal, dishonorably discharged from the Marines,( tour or no tour) imprisoned for his felony crimes, who broke his beautiful wife's nose, and is a known LIAR.

he even denies knowing about Libby and Abby.

NOTHING reavealing his whereabouts on the 13th of FEB.

also we have pictures proving he was indeed "that fat" so..

now, with this little example of how con artists con... I am even more convinced..

especially when he talks about understanding the pain of Libby and Abby's family. ( I think this is a very telling part of the letter) explaining how he can "share" their feelings because of his own victimazation and indepth understanding. I feel like this part of the letter is saying ( now you can suffer as i have) ....( my personal belief is that he says this because this
suffering that they are feeling is a turn on for him and he likes to bathe in it ).

I don"t like this one bit. reminds me 100% of Jodi Arias.

If DN wrote this he just sealed the deal as far as I am concerned.

He also fails to mention the more recent choking attempt and the restraining order - probably applied for on the back of this DV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member