Found Deceased IN - Angileana 'Angie' Barlow, 23, Indianapolis, 26 Oct 2016

She received calls from an unknown male. Wouldn't LE be able to figure who those calls came from?

Yes. I would look at the person who said she received those calls though. That person is likely the last person to see her before she vanished. So many times the perp tells LE that "she got in a car with someone else", (e.g. Typhenie Johnson) or she was "talking to someone else". All JMO.

I had also seen a reference (in the news station's FB post thread) to the similarities between her and Larissa Sam who went missing last year.

Oh my....from your link eclipchic:

Missing Indianapolis woman may have been in trunk of her own car

Hours before her parents would file a missing persons report, Angie Barlow texted this message to a friend:
Doing a private party at this address just in case I go missing lol.”
It is believed to be the last text message she sent anyone.

The records show that the missing Indianapolis woman may have been placed in the trunk of her own car and driven away

The court documents also show that detectives believe Barlow went to an apartment complex on the northwest side of town through an acquaintance she met. Surveillance footage shows that Barlow’s car left around 3:30 a.m. It was followed by another car.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hours before her parents would file a missing persons report, Angie Barlow texted this message to a friend:
Doing a private party at this address just in case I go missing lol.”
It is believed to be the last text message she sent anyone.

The records show that the missing Indianapolis woman may have been placed in the trunk of her own car and driven away

The court documents also show that detectives believe Barlow went to an apartment complex on the northwest side of town through an acquaintance she met. Surveillance footage shows that Barlow’s car left around 3:30 a.m. It was followed by another car.

BBM.
That last text is so heart wrenching.
Put in her own trunk? Not good. I don't even want to guess what evidence they have of that. :notgood:

Yes. I would look at the person who said she received those calls though. That person is likely the last person to see her before she vanished. So many times the perp tells LE that "she got in a car with someone else", (e.g. Typhenie Johnson) or she was "talking to someone else". All JMO.

Very good point!

"DOING a private party at this address"
Is she a performer of some kind?

This has turned toward a tragic end, I'm afraid. Pray this young lady will be located and reunited with her family, and praying for a positive outcome. That last text she sent is indeed scary...

"DOING a private party at this address"
Is she a performer of some kind?
This article says she worked at Club Rio as a dancer.

I have followed this story since day one,I hope pray that this young lady is reunited with her family an friends,an little Pablo too her little dog..

This article says she worked at Club Rio as a dancer.

The Club Rio in Indy has a FB page and has posted two photos of a guy and girl whom they state were the last people to see her and that the two of them have deleted all of their social media accounts.

The Club Rio in Indy has a FB page and has posted two photos of a guy and girl whom they state were the last people to see her and that the two of them have deleted all of their social media accounts.
Interesting!
Also...good find!

I wanted to Edit my post. The club didn't actually post the photo it looks like they were reposting from another persons account but when I go to her account I don't see the original photo posted in her account. This was way back in Nov. as well. Sorry for the confusion.

I thought I would bump.

A poster showing her tattoos has been added over the past couple of days.
https://www.facebook.com/FindAngieB/posts/1851989178378733:0

A person on the 27th made post about the disappearance of similar looking women going missing in the area and the admin of the page states that this fact is currently being looked at.

I found this youtube video. The creator makes his own music and creates videos for missing persons and other causes. There isn't any information but it is a reminder to keep looking.
[video=youtube;HzrUyxhoSSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzrUyxhoSSI[/video]

Has LE released whose apartment she was at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

Has LE released whose apartment she was at?

Justice for Susan Winters.

Not that I am aware of, but I found names when googling. I don't believe its been confirmed, but there is a couple's name being thrown around and people seem to think they had something to do with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back