Found Deceased IN - Angileana 'Angie' Barlow, 23, Indianapolis, 26 Oct 2016

Not that I am aware of, but I found names when googling. I don't believe its been confirmed, but there is a couple's name being thrown around and people seem to think they had something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok that's what I thought. I found the names as well I just didn't wanna put them out there without them being released!!

Justice for Susan Winters.

So sad that this has gone in for so long. I get frustrated when I know LE knows who's involved but takes waaaaay long to move because they are trying to collect evidence. I know they have to. But it's just sad because it seems as though Angileana has been forgotten .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where her car was found? That's definitely not far from where she was seen last. I wish this thread got more attention.

This link doesn't work.... ��
"The requested page "/article/police-find-car-of-indianapolis-woman-whos-been-missing-for-weeks%22" could not be found."

It worked for me

Family confirmed to WTHR.com on Saturday that her car had been found on the east side, though authorities would not confirm where. Investigators are searching it for information that might lead to more clues.

About a dozen family members and loved ones resumed their active search for Barlow Sunday afternoon.

"We really don't know what we're looking for. We're just looking for anything," said Christina Kramer, Barlow's mother.

They scaled steep hills off the paths at Holiday Park on the north side of Indianapolis. Working off of a tip, family members say they're up for the challenge.
http://www.wthr.com/article/police-find-car-of-indianapolis-woman-whos-been-missing-for-weeks The article says it was published Nov. 19 and updated Nov. 26.

Didn't work for me either:(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I was able to Google it and find it though, weird right? Oh well, at least it's not just me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was able to Google it and find it though, weird right? Oh well, at least it's not just me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Are you on mobile? I am...so maybe why?!?

How far away did Larissa Sam live/disappear?
I know Indy is a huge city. There are a lot of similarities with both cases. Singing, tattoos, possibly similar jobs.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I personally want to know if those bullets could be purchased in Atlanta and where?

What Bullets?
Oh shoot. Wrong female. I was thinking of the female in Atlanta killed with the hollow point bullets.
So sorry...my bad from following too many cases.

Oh shoot. Wrong female. I was thinking of the female in Atlanta killed with the hollow point bullets.
So sorry...my bad from following too many cases.

Bridget Sheil... Such a frustrating case as well. I was just looking this up recently and from what I understand the bullets are not regulated by federal law and are only banned in 11 states, Georgia is not one of those. I found them at Walmart online for in store so I would assume they are easy to acquire there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bridget Sheil... Such a frustrating case as well. I was just looking this up recently and from what I understand the bullets are not regulated by federal law and are only banned in 11 states, Georgia is not one of those. I found them at Walmart online for in store so I would assume they are easy to acquire there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Yep that was my Oops. Some bad bullets.

Having a missing loved one shatters a family

Barlow disappeared after a party Oct. 26, 2016, in Indianapolis. She got a few calls from a man and left the party around 3 a.m., according to the person who saw her last. That night, she had texted a friend a screenshot of an address and phone number, with the caption "In case I go missing" and laughing emojis, Kramer said.

636136051338419072-Angie-Barlow.jpg

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/04/03/having-missing-loved-one-shatters-family/98740302/

Does anyone know if the 2 people whose apartment she was at (or was supposedly at) who basically disappeared, ever popped back up? I live in Indy and haven't heard any new developments recently but I remember that the 2 people she was last with started to delete their social media accounts and stopped communicating with friends and family.

Just saw something about Angie on Reddit and came her to check and see what was going on. Hadn't heard about it until the Reddit post and it immediately brought to mind Larissa Sam.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back