GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

First tweet from the sister about her missing was 4 hours ago. :(

Omg how sad!!! Wow.. and btw i cant find the link for it now but i saw somewhere on a comment section (ch 24 evansville FB i think?) There was a bolo around March 12th after a victim was robbed by a male suspect that was pretending to be a police and showed a badge. I'm trying to find more info on that.

:rose: RIP Haylee :rose: hope they catch the perp soon

The location where she was found looks desolate and lifeless.

Warner Road and Red Brush Road, Warrick, IN
Which makes me wonder even more, why was she there early in the morning? It says 6:45am someone found her. Or I suppose she could have been there at night and not found til morning..

O/T--I really have to stop saying I'm old...I'm only 48, FGS! :hilarious:

Okay, so maybe that's old to some...

Carry on. :D

your not old, your young like me (42 here) :)

Which makes me wonder even more, why was she there early in the morning? It says 6:45am someone found her. Or I suppose she could have been there at night and not found til morning..

She may not have " been there" at all alive . For all we know she was dumped from a killers vehicle there.

Thank you for keeping us updated! I had to go into an appointment right when I saw your first couple of updates. This is so sad. I'm still catching up, but I immediately get a crime of opportunity vibe. I suppose that could change any minute.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes and the top header says HOMICIDE press release. Autopsy tonight ...

right that is what i was referring to, that the memo came from homicide. that and the term "suspicious" is all we have to go on right now.

right that is what i was referring to, that the memo came from homicide. that and the term "suspicious" is all we have to go on right now.

Yes, I'm definitely wondering about those reported attempted abductions at the other university the last couple days. if it's related to that.

but for them to only state suspicious and doing an autopsy, I'm assuming that she wasn't shot or anything like that... maybe suffocated or something to that effect?

What about the information about the baby? Do you suppose the service was publicly announced? No I don't know where I'm going with this.

Which reminds me, we need to change the title of this thread.

What about the information about the baby? Do you suppose the service was publicly announced? No I don't know where I'm going with this.

Which reminds me, we need to change the title of this thread.
Based on info in Halee' s tweets I was able to find the obit easily.

Could anyone find Halee from the obit? Probably not, right?

Yes, I'm definitely wondering about those reported attempted abductions at the other university the last couple days. if it's related to that.

but for them to only state suspicious and doing an autopsy, I'm assuming that she wasn't shot or anything like that... maybe suffocated or something to that effect?
They wouldn't necessarily release that information at this point.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

i believe this one will be solved fairly quickly. At least i hope so.

Based on info in Halee' s tweets I was able to find the obit easily.
I'm not on Twitter. How far was the location of the funeral from the soccer complex? I'm wondering if Halee drove to Newburgh and she was intercepted at her car in the parking lot of the funeral home.

Did Halee live at home with her parents?

My heart is breaking. Just poking around on Facebook from before today... Her parents were so proud of her, and she was loved by so many people. She seemed to be very kind, disciplined, fun, and hard working. What a tragedy.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grace55
Back