GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

I can't remember if I can embed the victim's tweets or not, but it looks like April 21st was a really bad day for her.
It looked to me like the infant son of a friend of hers was laid to rest Friday.

I can't remember if I can embed the victim's tweets or not, but it looks like April 21st was a really bad day for her.

I few days prior someone made comment about someone to past away and funeral was friday 21. Maybe that. Jmo

I really don't know. Just mapped it and it's pretty close. 17 minute drive.

This is completely speculative at this point but she looks very young. Very. (IMO) Could be because I'm old

I wonder if she had a boyfriend?

The friends she mentioned by name in one of the tweets, are from Newburgh.

How horribly sad. That would also then mean she has a friend grieving her child and her friend's losses in the same week.

It looked to me like the infant son of a friend of hers was laid to rest Friday.

Awww, man. If you follow the tweets, it shows Halee's family was looking for her over the past several hours. :(

Awww, man. If you follow the tweets, it shows Halee's family was looking for her over the past several hours. :(
Facebook too.. [emoji37] So very sad, and I just hope none of those looking for her found out from the comments being posted.

How devastating. And the tweets from the friend who lost her son break my heart. I can't imagine.

Looking at her posts, Halee seems like the sweetest young lady.

Since Halee is from Evansville and went to the Univ of So IN in Evansville, I wonder what the connection with Newburgh is? Did she play soccer and was there for the meet?

I live in Evansville, and many folks consider Newburgh to be an extension of Evansville because we are so close geographically. Many people who live in Newburgh commute to USI everyday for classes.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”

She probably should have been in school today and maybe somehow they found out she wasn't.

People usually look around, call friends, family, boyfriends...etc...then try SM.

LE probably came shortly after that.

This is just horrible. Just starting out her life and now it's over.

First tweet from the sister about her missing was 4 hours ago. :(
Yeah, that sounds right. First you don't suspect anything. (Or admit it to yourself.) Then starts the frantic searching. Feeling so bad for them.

It makes me sad that this thread was started hours before their posts about looking for her. Sad as in just how life/death works, nothing that they or we did, of course.

I wonder what makes them believe it is a suspicious death. I hurt for her family and friends.

First tweet from the sister about her missing was 4 hours ago. :(

According to a friend on FB, she was last heard from around 10 or 11 pm last night. So tragic and heartbreaking.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”

She talks about her car a couple days ago on Twitter..I wonder where it is?

The location where she was found looks desolate and lifeless.

Warner Road and Red Brush Road, Warrick, IN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back