GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

Whats the weather like in Indiana? Never been there, is it hot? warm, humid? I know its considered "suspicious" at the moment, perhaps she was running, jogging, and passed out... I'm not seeing any recent missing persons cases out of IN, at least no young, white females. :(

I spent a summer there. It was very hot & humid.

In the summer Indiana is hot and humid. Winter is cold/wet/snowy. Spring and fall are in between the two. Our favorite saying is if you don't like the weather wait a day and it will change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

In the summer Indiana is hot and humid. Winter is cold/wet/snowy. Spring and fall are in between the two. Our favorite saying is if you don't like the weather wait a day and it will change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's pretty much how it is in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Since it was so early, it would have had to have been before school (assuming shes that young) Maybe was expecting to meet someone? That wouldn't explain a lack of vehicle but perhaps she lived nearby.

I wish I wouldn't keep refreshing this page every 2 seconds. Nothing is going to come out of LE for a while, most likely.

I'm not just here because I think it's 'related' to Libby/Abby either. Like I said in an earlier post, there will be someone grieving over this young lady today. :(

IMO, it's probably not related, but it is possible. We know nothing yet.

I wish I wouldn't keep refreshing this page every 2 seconds. Nothing is going to come out of LE for a while, most likely.

I'm not just here because I think it's 'related' to Libby/Abby either. Like I said in an earlier post, there will be someone grieving over this young lady today. :(

IMO, it's probably not related, but it is possible. We know nothing yet.

No update yet? =(

I too keep checking...

There are 3 colleges in Newburgh: Trinity College and Seminary @ 4233 Medwel Dr, Newburgh, IN; Newburgh Theological Seminary @ 8922 County Rd 406 S, Newburgh, IN; and ITT Technical Institute @ 10999 Stahl Rd, Newburgh, IN.

Map:
https://goo.gl/maps/fpoKMihQRF72

These are all within 10 miles of Alcoa Soccer Complex along a stretch of Hwy 66.

Could this have been a young college student out for a walk/jog before class? Someone whose family maybe doesn't live close by so wouldn't be missed immediately?

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) - "Authorities tell us the body of a young female, late teens to early 20s, was found Monday around 6:45 a.m. in Warrick County."

http://m.14news.com/14news/db/345625/content/1dsNpYHc

Just checking in. Prayers for family of deceased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Also in her Twitter bio, it looks like she was going to USI Nursing. A tweet said she only had 9 more days in this semester.

UGH..Why was her life cut so short? I'm so fed up with this :censored:

Never mind! I put my eyeballs on and see it is Evandale. Geez I hate getting old!

ETA: I don't know what the heck I found that said Evandale now. I should know better than to look up things on a map PERIOD!

I can't remember if I can embed the victim's tweets or not, but it looks like April 21st was a really bad day for her.

Looking at her posts, Halee seems like the sweetest young lady.

Since Halee is from Evansville and went to the Univ of So IN in Evansville, I wonder what the connection with Newburgh is? Did she play soccer and was there for the meet?

I really don't know. Just mapped it and it's pretty close. 17 minute drive.

This is completely speculative at this point but she looks very young. Very. (IMO) Could be because I'm old

I wonder if she had a boyfriend?

This is completely speculative at this point but she looks very young. Very. (IMO) Could be because I'm old

I'm wondering whom she was last seen by/with.

O/T--I really have to stop saying I'm old...I'm only 48, FGS! :hilarious:

Okay, so maybe that's old to some...

Carry on. :D

i cannot understand how one can take another's life. this is sickening. i hope the dad find's him before the L.E. does. im also a father to a beautiful girl, and i can tell you, i would have no problem disposing of trash like this if they harmed her like this beautiful soul. i pray for the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back