IN IN - Jason Bolton, 16, Fayette County, 21 Aug 1991

Jason visits the "sister" .... of the friend recently released from jail and who was charged with obstruction of justice by police ... who just had a baby .... and is assumed to have briefly dated her ... along with his cousin ... and her new boy friend. Is there a jilt love connection here ... and could it be that the attack on Jason as alledged be a jealous male attack over a girl that had interest from a couple of young men?

Per Tomijo ... annon reports indicate that there may have been a fight at the home of the young man recently released from jail and the sister of whom Jason is reported to have dated at one time .... over a girl possibly being raped?? No girl has come forward to complain of any attack or rape that night ... not released to public .... and was it because she may have been the girl mentioned above ?

Per Tomijo reports ... Jason was "hurt bad at this party" .. details not provided and then taken from house of the party (party home is alledged to have been that of father of young man recently released from jail ... and father of sister of young man recently released from jail)

Taken where ? To the street where he was found the next morning laying dead in the middle of the road??

Now the hard questions ?

What we do know from the coroner report - drug test ... Jason was drinking and I beleive legally intoxicated at .116 ... and also had ingested xanax as detected by the blood/alcohol test 19.6 ng/ml.

Was the xanax taken voluntary? I do not know of Jason or his drug history ... but one would question if Jason had a history of taking drugs (other than POT which appears to have been reported) ... or was this drug given to him to render him defenseless.

Not sure the effect of these levels on a 5'6 135 lbs teen .. although I do not believe Jason would be an aggressor of any conflict or disturbance. No other drugs; METH, LSD, Crack was detected ... or tested for ?

As I understand ... Jason was working this summer and responsible enough to advise family that he was going out to a party ... but would return home to go to work. This was not a drifter teenage with nothing to do with his time.

Jason did not make it back home and was reported found in the middle of a county road deceased from being hit by an auto - by a driver who was somehow associated with the ex-husband of the deceased sister. WHAT?

Why was Jason in the road in the first place ... did he walk to the alledged party and was now walking home in his inebriated state? I understand he lived approximately 2-3 miles from where the party was held or where his body was actually found that morning.

If a crime was actually committed as being alledged by Jason's sister .... where did the crime actually take place ... crime being the alledged beating and subsequesnt knife attack on Jason.

a. Did the knife attack take place at the home of the party host ... recently released from prison ?? and home to relative of sister jason is reported to have dated at one time?? Fight or no fight ... was there a knife attack in this home ... if so ... where are the witnesses .. and was there any blood or evidence to support the lead??

b. If the knife attack did not take place in the home ... did it occur in the yard, field, or an area outside of the home ... where blood and evidence would not be discovered?

c. If no knife attack on the property or residence .... did it happen in the auto that may have been used to transport Jason to the location where he was found ... there certainly would have been blood and evidence in this auto .... although long gone at this point I assume.

The main question would be WHOSE AUTO ... if any may have transported Jason from the home of the party that night ... or was he truly walking home that evening? Witness must have seen jason leave the party ... where are their depositions? Once again the son of the relative Jason was with that night was charged with obstruction of justice ... so honestly has been a problem with those in question from the start ... per Tomijo.

OK ....

If there are confirmed witnesses that state Jason ... left on his own that evening to walk home ... and it can be confirmed that he did this often (2-3 miles of walking ) to visit friends and neighbors .... then one possible scenario is that it could in fact be an accident. Long walk ... tired .... and obviously in a sedated state of mind. Although I still have a problem with being in the middle of the road.

If there is a single witness that can confirm that Jason left by auto voluntarily or not .... then WHOSE auto was it? Who left with Jason in that car or another car together?

If these names are available or a witness can confirm that Jason did not leave on his own by foot .... theny WHY would he be in the middle of the road ... and suffer the injuries that he did?

The accident scene clearly does indicate a large amount of blood loss .. per reports ... and the loss of tissue was found at the scene as well. Was this the actual crime scene of a vicious attack or was it truly an accident. The scene of blood would indicate that what ever happened to Jason occurred here .... the question is was it an accident or a malicious attack and subsequent coverup to Jason?

Who actually hit Jason in the middle of the road ?? A relative of someone who was associated or living with Jason's sister's ex-husband? WHAT??
Per Jason's sister .... he too was charged with obstruction of justice in this accident ... although I cannot confirm the outcome as it is unclear.

The biggest question of all ... is if this was not an accident ... and truly a vicious beating, murder, mutilation of a young teen ... how on earth did it occur in the middle of a county road??? Were there not other drivers, cars, etc. that travel on this route? Only one other witness drove by ... say body in road ... and called authorities. he did not see anyone else .... on his way home for work at 3AM.

Of all the people in this small town .... ex-husband, and relative .... along with friend who was recently released from prison ... and of which the host of the party was held ... are involved in some "accidential way" ..... REALLY??

Is this a true story or a conspiracy-murder mystery waiting to be written??

Peace ... over and out ... and waiting to hear the .... rest of the story!

Yup-there are outstanding issues for sure. I know what was alleged, but where were the two young men going on that country road between 1am and 430am-or between 11pm and 1am? Would they just have walked away from the party and headed in that direction?

I do think we are going to need the input on some level of Jason's sister-and one other thing that confuses me is the actual identity of the person who called her to report Jason dead. I have seen her state that it was her ex husband who called her first and I have seen her state it was Jason's uncle who was the roommate of the driver of the vehicle who claimed to have hit him....

Yes .. if jason and his friend left the party together by foot ... likely scenario ... although this friend was charged with obstruction of justice ... so why was he not being honest from the start?

And yes ... were they walking to attend another party or party's in the area after 11pm? Certainly is plauseable.

You know what is truly amazing about this entire case .... is not Jason's death ... as this story could very well in fact be truly and accident with all that was going on that night and the irresponsible behavior and companionship jason was with that night.

What needs to be ruled out beyond a shadow of a doubt is were the injuries jason sustained .... loss of tissue ... the result of an auto accident ... or truly a malicious attack;
a). due to girl friend dispute from other interested males,
b). an un-wanted pregnanacy and retaliation to punish,
c). a domestic attack of anger to get even with family,
d). a drug deal gone bad to send a message to anyone else of knowledge,

Still amazing is that I believe if this was not an accident ... those responsible wanted jason to be found and to be seen in his state via accident scene photos. If this was a random attack ... or a murder for hire .... jason would likey have disappeared or been found somehere else - that did not have the brutual details of his injuries made so obvious.

Just a thought .... to obvious of a location .. too brutal of a scene ... to be so accidential .....

Peace

Does anyone have any idea why a family; mother, grandmother, grandfather, and sister - all adult aged would be denied access to the hearing on obstruction of justice charges maded against the 2 witnesses interviewed on the death of their family member?

Why would they not allowed to hear the testimony and the response of the judge?

Just another curious tale of events if true. Only one of the obstruction charges stuck resulting in addition jail time ... not long however ... (3months?)

Peace

I'm disgusted with the lack of information/ hiding things from the family...not protecting them if the deaths of other family members were not accidents..etc.

Outrageous.

I'm going to write a letter to LE...maybe a petition would be helpful. Harassment from us might help push things along...even though they changed the COD...maybe Tomi can't advocate anymore on her own (either told not to, scared, etc. like mentioned above).

We can be that voice until we know why she backed off...I hope she is safe.

Please visit the JusticeforJasonDaleBolton website .... multiple sites although I believe the myspace account for Jason set up by his sister Tomijo is updated.

There is already a petition already on-line and securing new signatures monthly ... a reward for information ... and hopefully new information soon.

Peace.

Jason's family was on the news last night. I keep looking to see if I can find the video on the internet.

I have heard that some people while abusing xanax can get very aggressive. I wonder how many people at that party was on xanax. What seems logical to me (which doesn't mean a thing) IF and I repeat if Jason was murdered and on the dirt road my thoughts to possibly how it happened are: Jason is at the party, everyone is drunk and high. One or more people start in on Jason and start making threatening remarks( Possibly about the girl). Jason and his friends feel intimidated by this person. Jasons friends say nothing to help while this is going on. Jason fears things are going to escalate. He leaves walking but not soon enough. They come after him and find him. If he was castrated that sounds like a jealous rage to me. He is killed where they found him and left him to be ran over for a cover up.

Thank you for bumping. I hadn't heard about this (I was just a toddler when this happened!) but it's a very interesting story and I hope that justice is served soon for this family.

My mom works in an inner city hospital, where some of the strangest injuries come through, but I have never, ever heard of castration by car accident. I know there are cases of self inflicted penile mutilation, but nothing like what is described. I would imagine for him to do that to himself, he would have to be severely high, and probably on something like PCP. IMO, I think it's obvious that someone else was involved and that this was no accident.

Additionally, I would like to commend his sister for keeping Jason's memory alive and her dedication to bringing to light what happened.

*sigh* I saw this had been bumped up and was hoping there was news in regard to Jason's death.

Thank you thefragile7393 for bumping this up though. Maybe something will break on this now, stranger things have happened.

What I believe may be complicating the investigation of this sad tale ... is the lack of open and honest information to the family from the get go. The family from the start believed ... and understandably so ...that Jason was killed as a pedestrian in an auto accident. They were advised accurately that he was drinking, passed out, fell a sleep where accident occurred. Dealing with their initial shock and grief ... they were in no position to question authorities so they prepared their good bye to their beloved brother, son, grandson.

The story as i understand from by research:

Tomijo and her family started to move forward with their lives ... always wondering as we all do ... what happened that night , how could it be, what really happened, after all Jason was safe with his family and friends ... not strangers.

They honor Jason every year on his birthday .... and through the years ... some people began to talk .... rumors .... leaks .... leads ... call them what you like ... but the family began to get suspicious. Tomijo takes the lead ... and is determined to get to the bottom of what happen for reasons I will tell you in later.

She initiates contact with the coroner (just 5 years ago ... 11 years after Jason's death) to request his report on Jason as well as any documents and accident photos that he may have of the scene or of Jason. When she gets his report ... she is overcome with shock that her brothers death was ruled an accident without further investigation. There are way too many questions that have never been answered for ... based on his report alone.

So Tomijo and family go to LE and try the traditional route of seeking help ... getting nowhere .... as funds, interest, or resources are not available to re-open the investigation ... Tomijo turns to the web with a broadcast plea for help to the media and concerned citizens to please help her grieving family.

Check out her story on JusticeforJasonDaleBolton.com

I also beleive, by reading her story, that she found out her brother was CASTRATED BEFORE he was run over by the car. If that is the case, as she states the pictures from the ME show, then that poor boy was tortured before he was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back