GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

Breaking News: Body found in rural Greene County believed to be missing teen Katelyn Wolfe
Monday, June 10, 2013
By Anna Rochelle, Staff Writer

Linton Police Chief Troy Jerrell announced late Monday evening that officers have located the body of a deceased female in rural Greene County.

"Although we do not have 100 percent identification, we do believe this is Katelyn Wolfe," said Jerrell, "and we do suspect foul play.

http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/1976905.html

Anyone know if there are security cameras in downtown Linton?

I hope some of the kids who were hanging out in Linton that night saw something or someone and reported it.

Linton is not far from Bloomington. Katelyn's disappearance has a few similarities to Lauren Spierer's, the most obvious is it's within three days of Lauren's 2-year anniversary; it occurred in the middle of the night; and Katelyn is petite. Much of the route between Linton and Btown is in the boonies too.

I thought about Lauren when I first heard about this story. 42.1 mi, 1 hour 1 min These towns are close enough it could be connected.

Rest in peace, Katelyn. :rose:

Many prayers for you and your family.

Oh My...

RIP, Katelyn...

:rose: :rose:

:praying: for those that love her...

It sounds like the LE have been very active and supportive...

I hope there is enough evidence to point them to the perp(s)!

:please:

After further review, the mods have decided to leave the case open until we have the final confirmation. Sorry for any confusion. I doubt the final outcome will be different, but just in case.

Ugh. This ticks me off. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with Lauren per se, but it at least correlates with her case in that it happened to another young woman alone on the streets in the middle of the night. Hope her killer is found soon, and hope other females will take note.

ETA: Just saw the update of the arrests. Good.

Damn. Jordan W. Buskirk is one of her fb friends. Nice looking boy holding a baby. :(
Randal Crosley is on Jordans FB friends. He also is with a young girl holding a baby. These boys dont look like hoods.

It gets worse. Crosley is married on his fb profile. Dont know about Buskirk. They are both from Jasonville.

She was reportedly looking for people to hang out with, probably called or texted her own murderers, her friends :( How sad is that.

What happened that night?

RIP beautiful girl! So young and pretty, gone far too soon.

strange tragedy ... killed by two of her friends, who both appear to have their own lives and loves and they all look to be average, nice young people (yes, I know looks can be deceiving)

rest peacefully Katelyn

Didn't take them long to make arrests after finding Katelyn.. One of them looks barely more than a boy. Just so stupid and wasteful :banghead:

What a tragic ending! I am surprised that her friends have been arrested, and hope we'll get more details soon.

I'm grateful she has been found, and my prayers go out to her family.

Oh noooooo. RIP pretty Katelyn. Another sad, sad story! Condolences to her loved ones.

I am shocked this morning to see "found deceased". Poor Katelyn just wanted to hang out and have fun. Now she is dead! Oh, how terrible!!

:rose: Katelyn, may you rest in peace with the many angels like yourself in heaven. :rose:

Oh My Gosh! God Bless! RIP Katelyn!! This is not what I expected to see when I logged on. How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sad all the way around

She is dead & a family lost their daughter

If they did it,they are going to jail for life

And if they both have babies.they both grow up without dads

RIP Katelyn

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads