IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anyone to conclude that I dis-believe anything that HT tells the public or the media. I just have been saying since I don't understand her motives, I do not believe OR dis-believe her info. It is also possible that she is acting as a spokesperson for LE and the way they are leaking info to put pressure on various players. I don't have an opinion on her one way or another except that her motivation for delivering info to the media is entirely unknown to me.

Going back to when CR,JR knew she was missing.Wanted to re post a link on another story that covers it.
http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011106110346
A friend said Rossman looked groggy but OK several hours afterward and was aware that Spierer was missing.Said he ran into Rossman at a CVS pharmacy the afternoon of June 3 and saw no redness or bruising on his face.

I think someone got in touch with them and got their story before the police report was ever filed.From HT comments I think it was her and I think she was originally trying to track LS down because she knew who she left with that night and knew her boyfriend was looking for her.

Perhaps, JR's out-of-town visitor was the first to leave town. Perhaps, he had a vehicle.

Why does HT always have so much to say?!?! She wasn't even there during the night's events!

Going back to when CR,JR knew she was missing.Wanted to re post a link on another story that covers it.
http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011106110346
A friend said Rossman looked groggy but OK several hours afterward and was aware that Spierer was missing.Said he ran into Rossman at a CVS pharmacy the afternoon of June 3 and saw no redness or bruising on his face.

I think someone got in touch with them and got their story before the police report was ever filed.From HT comments I think it was her and I think she was originally trying to track LS down because she knew who she left with that night and knew her boyfriend was looking for her.

some time, yesterday perhaps? I posted a link to an early article that quote HT as claiming she was the one who first realized LS had gone missing. I have always thought she was on the phone calling around fairly early the next day, certainly before JW comes for the keys.

KW, a 20-year-old employee of the Les Champs Elysees spa and salon, was walking alone in a striped sundress on 11th Street at 3:45 a.m. She was on her way home after a night drinking with friends. She walked right past 5 North Townhomes -- by Rossman's place, by Rosenbaum's. She didn't see Spierer. But she probably passed within 10 feet of where Spierer was last seen with friends. KW's own roommate came in by herself at 4:20.

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...Spierer?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

Hair services are available at Les Champs. Perhaps, KW's roommate is employed there as well.

http://www.lcespa.com/services/

I'm usually very good with grammar, but I know this one looks bad!

I'm really confused. If LS left her apt. at 1230 and went directly to JR's where there was no alcohol and then to Kilroy's for 40 minutes and walked back to Smallwood, which was just for a few minutes and then walked back to 5 North (CR's), where CR proceeded to go to bed and then back to JR's for just a short time. I'm not seeing when the drinking was occurring. And IMO any depressant type of drugs would need alcohol to get someone into the poor "reported" state that is being speculated within that specified period of time. Any reference at all from HT regarding activities before 1230? With the timeline I'm just not seeing how this could happen.
I know what I'm trying to say... but I just can't get it into words!

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/28197690/index.html
at about the 8:10 mark, a question is asked, of the 10 POI, are all of them known to LS to which the answer after a pause to think about it, is "not necessarily".

Speculating on how Lt. Parker is answering here, but he seems to have POI in mind here and is not just answering vaguely to avoid the question.

Do we now know any possible POI that wouldn't have been known to her?

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/28197690/index.html
at about the 8:10 mark, a question is asked, of the 10 POI, are all of them known to LS to which the answer after a pause to think about it, is "not necessarily".

Speculating on how Lt. Parker is answering here, but he seems to have POI in mind here and is not just answering vaguely to avoid the question.

Do we now know any possible POI that wouldn't have been known to her?

Perhaps he is referring to JR's out-of-town friend here?

I'm usually very good with grammar, but I know this one looks bad!

I'm really confused. If LS left her apt. at 1230 and went directly to JR's where there was no alcohol and then to Kilroy's for 40 minutes and walked back to Smallwood, which was just for a few minutes and then walked back to 5 North (CR's), where CR proceeded to go to bed and then back to JR's for just a short time. I'm not seeing when the drinking was occurring. And IMO any depressant type of drugs would need alcohol to get someone into the poor "reported" state that is being speculated within that specified period of time. Any reference at all from HT regarding activities before 1230? With the timeline I'm just not seeing how this could happen.
I know what I'm trying to say... but I just can't get it into words!

yes you are trying to say that it seems the amount of time that LS was said to be around alcohol seems unlikely to have caused the amount of impairment we have heard about. - Incidentally that photo released of LS "on her way out that night" is not of a stumbling drunk co-ed.

One drink laced with any of the common "date rape" drugs still a possibility. A couple of "bars" (Xanax) before she leaves home and a few rounds of shots at Kilroys still a possibility... in my day, one quaalude and one beer would do it in a matter of 15 minutes.

Why does HT always have so much to say?!?! She wasn't even there during the night's events!

She sounds like the ultimate attention you-know-what.

Perfectly comfortable turning her friend's disappearance and possible death into a chance at media attention, celebrity wannabe, whatever ...

Also -- about the lifestyle of all these kids -- they probably have some kind of unsaid "plausible deniability" relationship with their parents.
The parents are essentially the ones paying for the college, the $40,000 / year room, the drinks, the drugs, the boats and trips, etc.

As long as the kids can say "I don't do any of that" then mommy and daddy will keep sending them the checks.
You can tell by how these kids behave that "accountability" is a foreign concept to all of them -- obviously their parents have never held them accountable for anything in their life.

The most glaring evidence of this is that they refuse to help find their "friend".

We also learned today another huge piece of news -- JR had an out of town friend visiting that night.
(or maybe it's just new to me)

We know nothing about this guy ... strange.

Even assuming he took one, did he pass it? If he did take it and pass it, why hasn't his lawyer (the most vocal one of the bunch) said so?

I doubt LE is saying that anyone has "passed" at this point, even to their lawyers (or perhaps conditioning telling the lawyer on the agreement that it won't be made public), for investigative purposes.

I don't feel very good about it though, considering that we already know that JR left town so soon after the disappearance, I'm assuming his friend did as well and therefore I don't feel optimistic that LE has spoken with him.

I don't think we know when JR left town (though I believe that he did), or when he may have returned. LE said as of 6/7, I believe, they had spoken with everyone who had seen LS. That would include JR's friend, assuming they knew about him.

Thanks! I missed it b/c I kept re-reading the part about the spa employee KW (really just in the article for color) and assumed that she was the hairdresser that people were talking about.

I believe KW, who also mentions her roommate, are in the article to add more than color. KW is passing by where LS was last seen @ 3:45 AM, and her roommate likely passed by the same place when she arrives home @ 4:20 AM---a key time in the morning since it is within minutes of the time the last witness claims to have seen LS.

I don't think we know when JR left town (though I believe that he did), or when he may have returned. LE said as of 6/7, I believe, they had spoken with everyone who had seen LS. That would include JR's friend, assuming they knew about him.

Yes, you're right, I am just assuming based on what we have heard and my own suspicions of JR that JR left town right away--I don't think we know that for sure. I hope you're right!

I wonder if JR's guest has retained a lawyer?

And perhaps JR's guest was the one who passed the poly, then if he does have an atty, there is no reason for his atty to proclaim to the media that he passed, since no one even knew about his client until now...

just mulling:waitasec:

Does anyone think that traumtic events could have triggered CR's "Amensia, Black Out, Memory Loss, or whatever other word people" want to give it?

One of my best friends was involved in a domestic dispute with her husband causing her to eventually die a few years later.

He has no memory of the events that occured that night, and I'm guessing he unintentionally blacked out all memories of that night.

Help me out psychologists? Is it possible that horrific events cause some people "to forget??"

I'm hoping this isn't the case with CR.

Or perhaps JR's guest was a dark skinned young man with sideburns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven