IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find reason to believe that Lauren may have been taken from Corey Rossman on the way to 5 North or that he handed her over to someone else on the way there. Refreshing his memory
seems to be important to the case.

I find reason to believe that Lauren may have been taken from Corey Rossman on the way to 5 North or that he handed her over to someone else on the way there.

I have been following on here from almost the beginning since LS disappeared. The pictures posted by Btown have been a great help. On Aug 1I was in Bloomington. I decided to trace the steps taken that night by LS. I started out at Kilroy’s and walked the path she took to 5 North. Having done that helped put it in more perspective. Having read most of the post here and watching the video from the PI helped me form a major conclusion. Due to the amount of drugs and alcohol LS was suppose to have taken, there is no way she could have walked up the ally to 5 North under her own power. This ally is an up hill climb. I walked this ally and was winded by the time I reached 5 North. Now I know I am older but under her condition I don’t feel she could have done this. Maybe the camera shows someone carrying her up this ally but I have not heard this. I think Jacobite's theory is very possible.

Another question I have been wondering about is, when did the POI's contact their lawyers. I would find it very interesting if lawyers were contacted before she was reported missing. I am assuming that once JW reported LS missing word from friends would have gotten back to JR, CR and MB. Does anyone know how long after LS was reported missing did LE contact JR, CR and MB?

This case is certainly not lacking for the amount of crazies it has brought out. People may even be calling this guy a genius next year.

In what regard would anyone consider this man a genius?

This case is certainly not lacking for the amount of crazies it has brought out. People may even be calling this guy a genius next year.

It all started with the creepy crazy man who took Lauren Spierer. And, by now, those who love Lauren must feel like they are going crazy after following the case going in circles for more than a year. Now, it's time that we all pull together and solve this case assuming that is everyone's intention. And, I thank you for pointing out the lack of cameras on College Avenue. No one else got that. I was told where the tracking dog lost Lauren's scent by Carl Saltzman and Rob Spierer who got the info from BPD. For me, this might be important.

You know, he is only joking about that. AND, also saying armchair detectives here are going crazy or are crazy. In my case, not there yet. Everyone else here is free to disagree of course.

It all started with the creepy crazy man who took Lauren Spierer. And, by now, those who love Lauren must feel like they are going crazy after following the case going in circles for more than a year. Now, it's time that we all pull together and solve this case assuming that is everyone's intention. And, I thank you for pointing out the lack of cameras on College Avenue. No one else got that. I was told where the tracking dog lost Lauren's scent by Carl Saltzman and Rob Spierer who got the info from BPD. For me, this might be important.

Where do your sources say the dogs lost LS live scent? Sorry to ask again< I looked back but could not find your original post.

No idea, but it was equally unfathomable to me last year that such a designation would be showered upon a <modsnip> as it has been in the last few pages.

Yesterday I decided against posting about the gun wielder who is likely mentally ill. We were having a good and important discussion imo and I questioned what was the point in sharing because it would only distract, make more crazy. I see my hesitation was not unfounded.

I don't know ChickJustin personally, and as far as I know I've never talked to her nor exchanged emails with her. But I take offense at your description of her BX2 and at your judgement of those who have positive things to say about her. She may not be the most stable among us, but she participated in this case as a concerned individual and she made contributions, just as many people with mental disorders in our society make contributions. Who are you to judge otherwise?

I think she wielded outrageous conspiracies with no basis in reality, and was merely providing an opposing view to those that consider her a genius. Providing a counter to what other people have to say isn't judging them.

fair enough..... my use of the word genius was because blush used it....Genius is probably not the right word to describe her....but i dont know her and should not had posted.... I do find her depth of internet knowledge very intriguing.

I have a feeling something is gonna break soon. Big. In the next couple of days. Yes, there have been false alarms before in this case about bodies found or the like, but none have taken this long to dismiss...

You know, he is only joking about that. AND, also saying armchair detectives here are going crazy or are crazy. In my case, not there yet. Everyone else here is free to disagree of course.
can you expand upon your theory here... there are several reasons I could believe this.
Got tired and got ride, fight continued, HT told Z O and gang to go seperate them before a drunk LS spent alone time with CR, LS went down and MB assisted in getting to aprtment...

1. I seem to recall some mention in earler threads of phone records indicating that phone calls were made between POIs and/or friends/relatives of POIs and a lawyer in Chicago that morning. The lawyer in Chicago being associated with the defrocked fraternity?

2. JR's visitor from Michigan being in town to procure drugs and the DEA having busted someone on the periphery of the group potentially refocuses things a bit.

3. I doubt anyone would travel from Michigan to Southern Indiana to buy personal use quantities for a night out--Detroit and Phish shows are prime places to procure small quantities of whatever you want.

4. If DB (JR's visitor) was in Southern Indiana to purchase major quantity, and the DEA is hanging around on the edges of this group....who knows what the DEA would do to protect a turned out dealer/informant.

5. From the beginning I've thought that the 3 primary POIs (JR, MB and CR) are basically telling the truth--a big reason, I think, they've not been caught up or called out on telling conflicting or untrue stories. I've always thought that it was a simple OD that happened/terminated at JR's and JR bugged out of B-town with no longer living LS in tow and left her in some body of water.

6. Bring in the DEA and potential for a major drug transaction to have been scheduled for that night...who knows? Maybe Lauren OD's to an extent, and JR/MB/CR would've called an ambulance, cept all the drug drama going on around them intervened and either the good guys or bad guys took care of the LS situation so as to not spoil their on going enterprise(s). The DEA's network of informants or the dealer's network of regional wholesalers.

Most likely not, but given the lack of progress and information, who knows. In which case I wouldn't expect anyone to have shown up on the scene, but rather to have directed the boys to meet them with LS somewhere, and they'd take LS and the situation from there.

I was just sitting and thinking and I suddenly had a thought and I'd like to put it out there and get some feedback. I haven't really thought it through myself but I was thinking about how I've had a difficult time, like a lot a people I believe, in letting go of the white truck. I know the subject has been covered and the official word is that it was not related, that the driver of the truck was a business owner and he was out picking up employees to start their early day. I know this has been stated as fact, so I was trying to look a little deeper below the surface and try to understand WHY I've had such a problem letting it go and then I just all of sudden think that maybe that truck didn't circle the block twice, maybe since these contractors white trucks are so common, literally a dime a dozen, that maybe there was another one. A nearly identical one that just made it appear that the same truck passed the security camera twice. I'm sure I'm reaching a little, or a lot, but I've just never been able to accept the OD/panic situation. Not with these boys. All these boys are poster children of entitlement. I have a feeling none of them have ever experienced the real consequences of their bad behaviors and rather than being afraid or in a panic over an o.d.'d girl, on the contrary my instincts tell me these boys wouldn't be all that concerned, not for L.S. and certainly not about being in some sort of trouble that Daddy couldn't get them out of. Of course, I could be wrong and they could each and everyone of them be the epitome of compassion and humility. It's possible, I guess. I just feel like I'm looking at all these loose threads, threads for Z.O. and A.B. and D.B. Threads for "A" white truck even if not "THE" white truck, threads for the White River and construction companies connected to it, threads for Kelly Wold and her roommate walking down 11th and passing by outside of 5 North at 3:45 a.m. and 4:20 a.m. but NOT seeing L.S. or hearing a thing, and more threads for rape and murder, and it's like all these threads are just missing one connecting knot and once it's added, all of these other random threads are just going to pull together into a perfect lace of truth.

I was just sitting and thinking and I suddenly had a thought and I'd like to put it out there and get some feedback. I haven't really thought it through myself but I was thinking about how I've had a difficult time, like a lot a people I believe, in letting go of the white truck. I know the subject has been covered and the official word is that it was not related, that the driver of the truck was a business owner and he was out picking up employees to start their early day. I know this has been stated as fact, so I was trying to look a little deeper below the surface and try to understand WHY I've had such a problem letting it go and then I just all of sudden think that maybe that truck didn't circle the block twice, maybe since these contractors white trucks are so common, literally a dime a dozen, that maybe there was another one. A nearly identical one that just made it appear that the same truck passed the security camera twice. I'm sure I'm reaching a little, or a lot, but I've just never been able to accept the OD/panic situation. Not with these boys. All these boys are poster children of entitlement. I have a feeling none of them have ever experienced the real consequences of their bad behaviors and rather than being afraid or in a panic over an o.d.'d girl, on the contrary my instincts tell me these boys wouldn't be all that concerned, not for L.S. and certainly not about being in some sort of trouble that Daddy couldn't get them out of. Of course, I could be wrong and they could each and everyone of them be the epitome of compassion and humility. It's possible, I guess. I just feel like I'm looking at all these loose threads, threads for Z.O. and A.B. and D.B. Threads for "A" white truck even if not "THE" white truck, threads for the White River and construction companies connected to it, threads for Kelly Wold and her roommate walking down 11th and passing by outside of 5 North at 3:45 a.m. and 4:20 a.m. but NOT seeing L.S. or hearing a thing, and more threads for rape and murder, and it's like all these threads are just missing one connecting knot and once it's added, all of these other random threads are just going to pull together into a perfect lace of truth.

Good point, but unlikely. If 2 different white trucks were there, the modern technology would have allowed police to distinguish between the pictures. A more likely scenario is simply that she was transferred out through an area that the cameras did not pick.

I think the statement of the father of LS regarding one of the POIs, "I think he's a liar and a coward," http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/lauren-spierer-missing_n_1452865.html

summarizes the case and where the suspicions really are (at least by the family). The fact that her personal items were found at the alley also raises the possibility that she passed out there and maybe when (and if) she was taken to the building of the POIs, she was no longer conscious or alive.

It may or may not. Based on this, one would have to consider seriously the random abduction theory, which is very unlikely based on the facts of the case. I guess an alternative explanation may be that she left at 4.30 AM and one of the POIs followed her up with a car and picked her up at this point. But other possibilities seem more likely.

British, I think we are on the same page. We spent a lot of time studying College Avenue cameras. However, they don't seem so important because I'm told, the dog lost her scent in the location you suggest in the alley area towards Morton Street. I think the dog trail is from Smallwood and this indicates the problem occurred before 5 North which explains the Spierer family having doubts about Corey Rossman.
In another note, a poster on Tony Gatto attempts to provide an alibi for the Indiana POI.
The comment says they went to Indianapolis and spent that whole weekend there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther