IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
British, I think we are on the same page. We spent a lot of time studying College Avenue cameras. However, they don't seem so important because I'm told, the dog lost her scent in the location you suggest in the alley area towards Morton Street. I think the dog trail is from Smallwood and this indicates the problem occurred before 5 North which explains the Spierer family having doubts about Corey Rossman.
In another note, a poster on Tony Gatto attempts to provide an alibi for the Indiana POI.
The comment says they went to Indianapolis and spent that whole weekend there.
I am puzzled.
Which POI allegedly went to Indy? CR, ZO, and AB are all from Indiana. CR and ZO were both seen on video with LS that evening. How could claiming they went to Indianapolis provide an alibi?

The first dog was brought out Saturday, 4 June, 2011 in the afternoon. The next dog comes into play after Jesse goes back to New York. This dog was taken to 9th Street and also to 5 North. I believe the purpose of the 2nd dog was to determine if Lauren had died at either building. Had the dog found such a discovery, we would have a suspect not just POI. Therefore, I don't believe she died at either location.

I am puzzled.
Which POI allegedly went to Indy? CR, ZO, and AB are all from Indiana. CR and ZO were both seen on video with LS that evening. How could claiming they went to Indianapolis provide an alibi?

Corey Rossman is from Massachusetts. ZO and AB are from Indiana. The posters point was that Indiana POI went to Indianapolis. However, we know they had been in Bloomington around 3 AM, 3 June.

I also think BO tracked down Tony Gatto's mystery woman witness and Corey becomes the Mystery Man, not AB.

Corey Rossman is from Massachusetts. ZO and AB are from Indiana. The posters point was that they went to Indianapolis. However, we know they had been in Bloomington around 3 AM, 3 June.

I also think BO tracked down Tony Gatto's mystery woman witness and Corey becomes the Mystery Man, not AB.

The bar manager specifically said that "she does not believe Rossman is the man who she saw with Spierer that night."

You are right. CR is from MA.

The bar manager specifically said that "she does not believe Rossman is the man who she saw with Spierer that night.aaa'

Let's suppose you are right and Tony's witness is a different person than BO's witness. This fits better in a way. The accounts are not consistent anyway.
AB grabs her at 3:38 AM after she falls again at 10th and College.

But? But? But? The dog should have found this trail.

fair enough..... my use of the word genius was because blush used it....Genius is probably not the right word to describe her....but i dont know her and should not had posted.... I do find her depth of internet knowledge very intriguing.
I'm not saying CJ doesn't have certain (documented) mental health issues.

I am saying that I know the incredible about of cross-referencing (triangulating) and inexhaustable research she did on several social media sites, to track down the DB tweet alone is quite impressive.

Her credibility as far as a LE cover-up is completely in question, but her research abilities are truly genius, IMO.

Everyone and anyone who wants to make a guess or theory on this case publicly risks playing the hero or playing the clown. That's how it is for everyone. Anyway, I think a video stating that the BPD came from the Waffle House with lights out and got Lauren was out there.
That being said, I will not side with those who would try to bully or hurt someone trying to solve the case.
The main thing though is to keep the focus on Lauren. We aren't in this for personal glory. Many of us know someone who loved Lauren. I really don't want my story told along with Lauren's. Head down! This is Lauren's story.

The salient image of LS stumbling on street with NO purse, NO shoes, NO phone, dangling hands, long blonde hair had to be dishelved from over the shoulder slinging, and bloodied brusied face from face breaking falls would be an image anyone driving or otherwise viewing her on the street would not forget. Most would stop to help. Did she really leave 5 North on foot....

The salient image of LS stumbling on street with NO purse, NO shoes, NO phone, dangling hands, long blonde hair had to be dishelved from over the shoulder slinging, and bloodied brusied face from face breaking falls would be an image anyone driving or otherwise viewing her on the street would not forget. Most would stop to help. Did she really leave 5 North on foot....

Did she really make it back to 5 North at all?

British, I think we are on the same page. We spent a lot of time studying College Avenue cameras. However, they don't seem so important because I'm told, the dog lost her scent in the location you suggest in the alley area towards Morton Street. I think the dog trail is from Smallwood and this indicates the problem occurred before 5 North which explains the Spierer family having doubts about Corey Rossman.
In another note, a poster on Tony Gatto attempts to provide an alibi for the Indiana POI.
The comment says they went to Indianapolis and spent that whole weekend there.

All along I thought that JR and MB might have simply decided to cover up for someone else (another POI), taking the word of that POI as true. So, in their minds they might have thought they were doing the right thing to protect a friend who did "nothing wrong".

In my opinion there 2 keys pieces of the story among the many:

1. The fact that her personal items were found in the alley. This suggests that something serious happened there. The police have never disclosed what the "activity" recorded in the cameras was. I would not be surprised at all if LS died there and then. Or that an assault against her started there and was completed somewhere else.

2. The fact that one POI claimed "memory loss". Although theoretically possible, that strongly suggests some sort of wrongdoing. Taken together with the fact that this POI never agreed to talk to police (that is my understanding from what I read), this creates huge questions and doubts.

Are any of the Bloomington residents here familiar with the 'House Bar'?

I read in one of the LS threads that previously undiscussed theories are welcome here.

House Bar is now closed down, as of just recently, but it is less than a five minute walk from JR's. If Lauren were to walk the opposite way across College Street (opposite the direction back to SW) she could enter an alley that leads to a fenced patio gate which accesses the House Bar yard.

The House Bar, I was told, had a history of after-hour get togethers, and in fact, there was an electronica show there on June, 2...

Are any of the Bloomington residents here familiar with the 'House Bar'?

I read in one of the LS threads that previously undiscussed theories are welcome here.

House Bar is now closed down, as of just recently, but it is less than a five minute walk from JR's. If Lauren were to walk the opposite way across College Street (opposite the direction back to SW) she could enter an alley that leads to a fenced patio gate which accesses the House Bar yard.

The House Bar, I was told, had a history of after-hour get togethers, and in fact, there was an electronica show there on June, 2...

I just know it as a hipster/dive type place, didn't know about the after hours stuff. There's nothing impossible about the scenario, but a tiny blonde girl lacking shoes would seem to stick out a bit. You'd think someone would recall seeing her.

Did she really make it back to 5 North at all?

I wonder how closely the stories of JR and MB fit. CR (allegedly) does not have a story to tell. I also wonder if LE has ever followed up on DB to find out if he was 1) in town that early on June 3 and if 2) his story fits with those of JR and MB and if LE ever searched DB's car.

CR's car was searched, so apparently LE did not find significant evidence in his Jeep, or else they did not find enough to make an arrest.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-09-missing-indiana-student_n.htm

I just know it as a hipster/dive type place, didn't know about the after hours stuff. There's nothing impossible about the scenario, but a tiny blonde girl lacking shoes would seem to stick out a bit. You'd think someone would recall seeing her.
The thing is, NOBODY recalls seeing her, not at that crucial moment, anyways.

I got to talking with a lot of really caring people during the whole PT saga, some of you from here on Sleuths.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how WS policy is concerning the posting of rumors, BUT...

I was told that JW sometimes would hang out at HB, and there is a possibility that LS went looking for him there after she left JR's.

The thing is, NOBODY recalls seeing her, not at that crucial moment, anyways.

I got to talking with a lot of really caring people during the whole PT saga, some of you from here on Sleuths.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how WS policy is concerning the posting of rumors, BUT...

I was told that JW sometimes would hang out at HB, and there is a possibility that LS went looking for him there after she left JR's.

What is HB?

eh.

British, I wouldn't be here now if ANY story fit with JR or MB.

I think they are BOTH lying, for the record.

Is HB in the area known as the Hill or somesuch (this is all so far back in my head, it is hard to recall the things I once knew about this case)

eh.

British, I wouldn't be here now if ANY story fit with JR or MB.

I think they are BOTH lying, for the record.

True.

Anyway, I think this story is much simpler and straight forward than we think. It sounds very complicated and unclear because we simply dont have all the facts. But for the police it may be much simpler, except that they may not have enough evidence to make an arrest. Maybe the inexplicable delay in releasing a (potential) match of the skull is that they are searching areas along the direction of the river for other evidence, such clothes and/or other bones. Anything that could link forensically a killer to a victim. JMO.

Is HB in the area known as the Hill or somesuch (this is all so far back in my head, it is hard to recall the things I once knew about this case)

Is this where near Tallboy heard the scream? Allegedly heard the scream? He's no longer alive to confirm or deny this scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974