Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in the receipts forum, but looks like all the 'cool kids' are in this one...so here goes..

I believe that the next thing we will hear is that she filled up all 3 gas cans in Pasadena. She has 3 receipts for that station. 1 is a MC, 2 are cash. The MC purchase I believe would be the 1 to 'top off' fuel in the car, that is:

States Exhibit #237.011, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 08:42pm, Fuel 8.301 @ 4.169 gal, Unlead 87 $34.61, Trans fee $0.45, Total $35.06, Debit Acct # 2015

The 2 for cash are:
States Exhibit #237.012, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/3/08, 20:46:50, Fuel 9.594 @ 4.169 gal $40.00, Initial Pmt $40.00, PrePay Dep $40.00
States Exhibit #237.013, Duplicate ARCO Pasadena CA, Fuel 2.774 @4.169 gal $11.56, PrePay Deposit $20.00, Change $8.44

The 2 cash fuel purchases total 12.328 gallons which will not fit in 2 empty 5 gallon cans, so there must have been a 3rd canin Pasadena, which further proves that gas can #3 was not returned to Walmart.

My guess is the gas cans DB loaned JA were not totally empty, but I can't find any testimony that supports that, if anyone can or knows if DB or JA testified as to if the gas cans were empty or not, please post :)

So filling up those darn gas cans, she paid $40 cash initially, starting filling the cans up, wanted to top them off and spent an additional $20 prepay for 2.774 more gallons to top off one or more of the cans, only needed $11.56 more worth of gas to fill all the cans, and thus got change for $8.44.

7) What has Jodi said, if anything, about the two magazine encryptions?

nothing .....LOL..not yet ~ But believe me JM showed her that for a reason. I bet she was peeing in her spiderman panties when he pulled those magazines out. :giggle:
There's alot of things, like the magazine JM asked just a few questions to Jodi on and limited her response. I think the only reason he even got into the questions with her is so they can be brought into his rebuttal case with expert witnesses. Another example of this to me is the three gas can receipts. He only asked her enough information to get them admitted for his rebuttal case. IMO JM is not going to bore the jury with going over each of her lies. He will be using this time to get items into evidence for the professionals to discuss in his rebuttal. He knows the juror knows her lies.

Question!

January 15, Sandy Arias (Jodi's mother) reported "she was informed" about jury misconduct. Was this a tact by Jodi to get a mistrial? Anybody know what Sandy Arias reported?

Article
http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/01/sandy-arias-says-she-was-told.html

Court documents page 3
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012013/m5592126.pdf

IIRC, JA's mother claimed that she saw TA's family talking to the jury. It is my understanding that it was investigated by the court and found to be false.

Wow, I hadn't heard about this at all. I guess we can see where Jodi gets her skills.

Originally Posted by OldCarGal View Post
Question!

January 15, Sandy Arias (Jodi's mother) reported "she was informed" about jury misconduct. Was this a tact by Jodi to get a mistrial? Anybody know what Sandy Arias reported?

Article
http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/01...-was-told.html
Court documents
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5592126.pdf

Isn't it fascinating how stranger and random people always seem to come forth to tell Jodi and her mom things like men cheating on Jodi and now this supposed jury misconduct. So very interesting (insert sarcasm here!)

Yes, I do find it does happen to JA rather frequently! Altho, I know from experience that it does happen! A woman that is only an acquaintance of mine came up to me in a convenience store and asked if my husband and I were divorced. I was abit taken aback and told her no. She then proceeded to tell me that she saw him with another woman in a local restaurant. I wasn't concerned, but told him about it and it turned out that he had taken my stepdaughter (who was in her 30's at the time and my husband was in his mid 50's) out to lunch!!!! LOL!!! My hubby is rather affectionate and was probably holding her hand at the table or something. So funny, but it could have caused alot of trouble!

Isn't it fascinating how stranger and random people always seem to come forth to tell Jodi and her mom things like men cheating on Jodi and now this supposed jury misconduct. So very interesting (insert sarcasm here!)

Respectfully snipped by me.

Re: SA- I'm having a really hard time generating any sympathy for her. I can imagine it's difficult coming to terms with having birthed such a maggot, but her courtroom behavior has been suspect, to say the least.

Quite a coincidence how she's always a part of the ongoing circus- receives arbitrary/random info, shops the fake letters, squawks about jury misconduct. Her hands are dirty too (imo), no question.

IMO, not exactly proper courtroom attire.

You wouldn't believe the rest of it! The first day she appeared in the courtroom the camera focussed on her for quite a while....couldn't believe my eyes! She was also quite animated - posing for the camera. My guess is she is a relative or friend of JA.

Brought forward from SunDawnn - apologies if I mis-spelled!

I have a few questions and if anyone could answer them, I'd appreciate it very much!

1) Was Jodi charged extra for not returning the rental car with mats? do not know
a) Who picked her up after dropping off the car 90 miles away from home? do not know
b) When was the next time she reported back to work?do not know

2) Who if anyone, fixed the back license plate and/or affixed the front one? If no one, was she charged a fine by Budget for that?Ryan or the officer
a) Was she charged for the "Kool Aid" stains on the seats? do not know

3) What is the implication of 'taking' Daryls remote control by 'accident'?
we have not been told
4) Has anyone asked Jodi about her hair color and when it was dyed to brunette (even though we know it was between June 2 and June 4th)sorta... she was presented with pics on the stand

5) Has Matt McCarthney (sp?) ever given any written statements?
Matt has been on the stand in pre trial hearings and got an earful from JM from what I heard KCL or someone say...
6) Why was Darryl Brewer (sp?) allowed to be incognito in court?
Becuase he has an underage child to protect
other than it being showed she was not questioned
8) Did Jodi buy and/or 'total' Travis' BMW? Was she making payments to him?
She blew up the engine. She was making payments. Not sure if it was ever fixed
9) Did Jodi have anyone under her at PPL? Was she drawing in money?
PPL was a gold digger's hunting ground she never went very far from what I gather she was too busy chasing and stalking Travis to get ahead
10) Where did the money come from (the deposits in southern California on June 3rd) that Jodi made? And why three different deposits?
men?
11) In her last story of murdering Travis in self-defense, is she NOW alleging she went on this trip primarily to see Travis? Or is she still saying, it was a last minute decision?
__________________Travis guilted her into going to see him it wasn't THAT far off her course

all jmo from the little bit I know. hopefully someone has better answers!

Item #10b, my thoughts about the 3 deposits, if you look at the sequence #'s on the receipts

States Exhibit #237.005, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:10, Deposit $400.00 Acct Bal $548.65 Avail Bal $548.65, ACCT #8006
States Exhibit #237.006, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:11, Deposit $300.00 Acct Bal $240.43 Avail Bal $207.43, ACCT #7148
States Exhibit #237.007, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:15, Deposit $100.00, ACCT #7148

you will see a couple missing. I think she accidentally put $400 into one account by mistake (seq#21), transferred $300 (seq#24) only to find that she needed to transfer an additional $100(seq#25) to cover the underage in the account. Notice the deposit for $300 receipt shows a balance of less than $300 handwritten in, she was overdrawn on that account.

The missing seqs #22 and #23 are withdrawals from acct#8006.

OT but is anyone else looking forward to the couple days break from Jodi next week? Of course I will miss JM The Great, but I could use this little JA break to do some much needed housecleaning, go to the gym, & most importantly spend some extra time w/ friends & family who probably think I've fallen off the face of the earth! Lol!

Also Monday starts Spring Break here n Tx so I'm gonna take my 7 yr old to do something fun! Yeah for mommy/daughter time! :great:

Totally OT but there was a murder right down the street from the suburb where we live! :what: Here's a link to the news story. http://wap.myfoxdfw.com/w/main/story/86496037/
It was so very shocking b/c it's in walking distance of our house & such a safe town we live in. But apparently the husband was arrested previously for domestic violence. So sad. :(. Thankfully their 2 children weren't harmed.

I drove by their house yesterday & saw a bunch of unmarked cop cars, crime lap van, & of course the crime scene tape all around the house. I could see their backyard & the built in fire pit where cops have been digging through...who knows maybe he tossed weapons in there. I also saw a nice wooden playground set & trampoline in their backyard...that really hit me seeing those kids outdoor play items. :(

They still aren't telling us much since it just happened & when I drove by I could see they are doing a very thorough investigation...so may not hear more details for a while.

I'm so sorry this is so OT but being that it happened w/ in walking distance of our home freaked me out. We live in a beautiful safe town w/ exemplary schools & proves this can happen anywhere.

OMG, TexasGirlie! I was just reading about that. One of my best friends lives on El Dorado Pkwy just south of where this happened! So horrible! Praying for those 2 precious children! :what:

ITA. PASA posted about her in the observation thread. She said that this girl is a trouble maker.

ah, then I will head over there and read. So she's part of the JA camp, I assume.

Even circuit court here has dress code rules .

brb...

BBM

No, not to my knowledge. I honestly think it's the remote to the DVD player that was "stolen" from Jodi's grandparents' house.

I AGREE! I think he paid her for it. That's where the deposit money came from on 6/3. And I think MM paid her for the stereo. She probably accidentally switched the remotes.

Or those pesky skaters did it!

Does anyone have a link to DB's testimony???

I found one on you tube a couple of weeks ago, but it was only 3 minutes long, and the remote question wasn't on there. So it is not worth you even looking at unless someone can find the entire testimony.

ITA. PASA posted about her in the observation thread. She said that this girl is a trouble maker.

Oh, that's her? I didn't make the connection. Thanks. She does seem to have an overload of attitude in that pic!

re:BBM - I disagree. Jodi is a whack job and a liar but, IMO I am no where even close to the amount of hatred that I have for FCA. There is a huge difference between killing a lover after you are being jilted and murdering your own baby girl because you want to get laid without the hassle of dealing with a baby.

And the fact Casey is grinning and skipping free doesn't help !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorta like when JA's mother went to the NE with forged letters to print and they refused, ran a nasty letter about JA instead? Why is it that JA has her mother and possibly the Aunt, with "finding" the lost cellphone doing her dirty work?
Also, I find myself feeling more empathy towards her father since his behavior in court is more appropriate then the mother and aunt. The mother and aunt sure have dolled up since the beginning of court, imho.

What exactly has JM brought up and dropped?

1- MM
2- magazines
3- the bloody finger picture 5/31
4- the gas cans
5- cosmetic services
6- when she came out of her "fog"
7- the license plate
8- what she ate for breakfast at TA's
9- her calling TA to pick her up from work 6/21
10- the remote
11- the diary 6/24 nothing to speak of
12- the broken finger
13- Ryan and the love sac
13- breakfast with DB
14- the return of gas can
15- her stopping prior to the Hoover Dam
16- her working on 6/6
17- flowers to TA's granny
18- an 18 page letter to family

There are more!!!! This is all I can recall.

nothing .....LOL..not yet ~ But believe me JM showed her those for a reason. I bet she was peeing in her spiderman underware when he pulled those magazines out. :giggle:

re:BBM - I disagree. Jodi is a whack job and a liar but, IMO I am no where even close to the amount of hatred that I have for FCA. There is a huge difference between killing a lover after you are being jilted and murdering your own baby girl because you want to get laid without the hassle of dealing with a baby.

I was talking in terms of the gruesomeness of the murder itself (hardened criminals would grow faint at the sight of what JA did). Also, I think JA relished the murder itself while KC did not.

But I do get what you're saying. I can't understand why mothers who kill their babies get off with light sentences when they should actually be given the harshest punishments possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare