Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

IMO: this is one interview that will never happen as long as Debrah and Jeremy have the rights to deny it...

You guys need to let the existing thread know when you're opening a new thread on basically the same subject!! I'm over there talking to myself!! (and posted links)
This family and their lawyers make me sick (as I expressed in the other thread vehemently!!) LOL

After the earlier home tour was cancelled, I can't say I'm surprised.

For a family that wants the public to believe they are innocent, they certainly do everything possible to look suspicious.

Well I think a majority of us called this today when the tour was cancelled due to exhaustion. I don't think these boys will be interviewed unless CPS becomes involved. This is a game. A bit legal game.

And I believe there is no urgency because the family already knows Lisa is not in the hands of a stranger. Going to be a long ride peeps. Hang on for the ride.

Baby Lisa - if you were my precious granddaughter, I would move Heaven, Hell, and Every Place in Between to find you.

Rest assured, you WILL be found.

So may it be.

This should be grounds for arrest, IMO, withholding info or tampering or something...I know it isn't but it should be...JMO

You guys need to let the existing thread know when you're opening a new thread on basically the same subject!! I'm over there talking to myself!! (and posted links)
This family and their lawyers make me sick (as I expressed in the other thread vehemently!!) LOL

I'll go and answer you! :crazy:

:pullhair: Either DB and/or JI are as guilty as sin, or they are receiving some HORRENDOUS advice on how to handle the disappearance of their daughter. Seriously, what a flustercuck! :furious:

JMO

This is just outrageous.... sorry, jmo and all that jazz, but, seriously?????? How in the world is this legal? They are doing nothing but impeding the investigation, and this is their DAUGHTER!!!! I, for one, am pissed for Lisa's sake.... sorry, again, jmo and all that jazz :( :( :(

So JT is the attorney who canceled the interviews. Guess he is taking over for CS, and probably was ticked to find she had taken over while he was in Italy. MOO

Next thing you know these two attorney's will be "going at it."

All the while it's getting colder and colder. Last night we had snow in Northern NM. Woke up to two inches, very cold. This evening I heard coyotes at the end of our property and quickly brought my dogs in as I was concerned the coyotes would look at the two small ones as "food."

Then it hit me, I care more for those doggies then anyone in that family seems to care about Lisa. God love that precious child.

:maddening: Not surprised !!! Disappointed yes !

MOO
I don't see how any of this families actions is geared towards finding Lisa. I refuse to call her "Baby Lisa" before we know it someone will be trademarking it. KWIM :furious:

So, can CPS step in? I think they are just using this time to psychologically screw with these little boys to make them confused about what they really heard or saw! Isn't that brainwashing and abuse??? Grrr.. i hope these slick high paid lawyers can be circumvented by LE somehow someway!!

My feeling is the reason the lawyers are exhausted is that they have an out of control client who is not doing anything to help her own perception with LE or the public. No wonder they cancelled the open house. This is breaking down. Something internal in my opinion. Someone is ready to break.

I don't know, it just seems like something is up that we are, as usual, unaware of. Why cancel all these interviews? Something just seems really wrong with this picture. I hope an arrest is imminent, so that all of this will somehow fall into place.

Gah! I can't believe the entire extended clan are supporting these inane decisions-- why don't those grandparents put their foot down? This wishy washy carp wouldn't be happening under my roof, that's for sure. Someone needs to stand up for that baby! MOO

I know there are many on the fence about this family, but IMO this screams 'I am more worried about my children incriminating me' than 'I wonder if the boys know something that can help find Lisa'.

oh and FTR they have been on a 'break' since Oct 6th. They should be well rested by now.

My feeling is the reason the lawyers are exhausted is that they have an out of control client who is not doing anything to help her own perception with LE or the public. No wonder they cancelled the open house. This is breaking down. Something internal in my opinion. Someone is ready to break.

ITA. Maybe dad is turning on mom, or visa versa, and the lawyers are trying to control the thing, but I agree, something seems to be breaking down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back