"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Rose, you are being a very good sport about this misundersatnding. I just wanted to say that out loud :)

That being said, I'm really not so inclined to try & track CA's online presence (or her beekeepers) as the state is doing pretty well, or so it seems so far.

Or, so somebody SAID!
True, and according to a "Mike", his ex-BIL(Message below same email).They used to own a Bonding company together, along with Kronks' wife at the time, Mikes' sister?

This would be easy enough to check out but I don't see any reason for this Mike to make it up! Doesn't play a part in the big picture, I'm just surprised RK lived abt 3hrs from me!

True, and according to a "Mike", his ex-BIL(Message below same email).They used to own a Bonding company together, along with Kronks' wife at the time, (Mikes' sister).

This would be easy enough to check out but I don't see any reason for this Mike to make it up! Doesn't play a part in the big picture, I'm just surprised RK lived abt 3hrs from me!

Well, a LOT of things are made up by a LOT of people, in this case (like the erroneous info that someone passed to CA, in those emails re: the forensics).

So, I'll believe it when I se some evidence.

I understand that, but Kronk was married once before for 15 yrs. The info in the emails shows the conversation Mike is having with Crystal, Roys ex.

As I said it doesn't play a part in the case-I thought it was strange RK lived in TN.

:angel:

Not sure what is going on, but until I can look there is to be no discussion of any members here.

I am very confused about the AIM conversation going on between CA and somebody who purportedly is friends with a girl who was raped by JG (or so it is told by this person). It seems that CA is trying to get information from this person to run the Big Yellow Cheese over JG - but the conversation turns caustic. Lot's of threats by CA about don't mess with me, I have people who fly under the radar and can make things happen.....WOW, just WOW.

Legal experts.......Is there enough in these emails for RG and JG to nail CA w/ a libel suit? It sure seems like she left the door wide open.

Knuckleheads! Did they think they could bandy this stuff about in emails w/out it being released??

I don't think they can nail CA for Libel unfortunately. These were private comunications. The original author (CA) did not intend for their public distribution. So all they are in most cases, are private conversations. All they really do is just further prove exactly who and what CA is.

Now they would work well in support of a suit that is brought in regard to some of her public statements and statements to LE regarding JG and his family. But I don't think the e-mails in ad of themselves would be sufficient to get anywhere.

Hope this is ok to start a thread on this mass amount of e-mails between Dominic, Cindy, Lee and attorneys...I am not completely done reading them but can honestly say I have seen enough.

The link...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

I've only scanned the emails, but so far, it looks like DC was merely doing busy work, feeding Cindy's paranoia and distrust of LE...........ie: making it look like he's earning his paycheck.

I didn't think my opinion of Dominic C could possibly be any lower but, OMG!
He is nothing more than an old wash-woman gossip! Talking about reporter Jessica D having an affair with some LE. Telling Cindy who has liens and judgments against them! And Cindy has the nerve to
insult bloggers and anyone else discussing this case online?
Dominic's little "cheat sheet" list looked like something put together by a 3rd grader, he is unbelievable! What did he think Nancy Grace might do if she attended the Memorial Service?
IMO, him and Cindy are both nutty!

DC had to make it look like he was a real, honest to goodness, PI, so he set about supplying her with all sorts of "dirt" to fulfill her paranoia and her quest for hanging SODDI with her evil daughter's crime. :(

I am very confused about the AIM conversation going on between CA and somebody who purportedly is friends with a girl who was raped by JG (or so it is told by this person). It seems that CA is trying to get information from this person to run the Big Yellow Cheese over JG - but the conversation turns caustic. Lot's of threats by CA about don't mess with me, I have people who fly under the radar and can make things happen.....WOW, just WOW.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

This is the MOST absurd thing I have ever read! :banghead: "People who fly under the radar and can make things happen"? WTH? I picture a covert operation of the Keystone Cops!

She really thinks WAY too highly of herself! :loser:

Is it possible that by making LA an "intern" or whatever that LA was then able to access records and such that aren't available to the general public? I seriously doubt that he'd want to swap his light saber for a trenchcoat and magnifying glass.

I've only scanned the emails, but so far, it looks like DC was merely doing busy work, feeding Cindy's paranoia and distrust of LE...........ie: making it look like he's earning his paycheck.

Looks like he's getting a lot of it from two sources:

1) Blogger gossip, and

2) Those $25 a shot public records w/s. Like "peoplefinders."

This is just the limit.

I just know I am going to have to double up on my blood pressure meds.

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that CA and all the others think they are above reproach on everything they say or do. I for one hope that every single person spat upon in these "huge waste of time" emails sues them until every cow in Texas is hare lipped.

DC was actually getting paid for this so called work???!!! Even after reading all of the e-mails and notes I fail to see one thing he did to assist in anything except feeding the A's egos, blame game and snipe hunt. I am going to go and flop around on the floor in a fit for a while.

Sorry........I know this was more of a rant but.......(flopping about on the floor now)........

This is just the limit.

I just know I am going to have to double up on my blood pressure meds.

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that CA and all the others think they are above reproach on everything they say or do. I for one hope that every single person spat upon in these "huge waste of time" emails sues them until every cow in Texas is hare lipped.

DC was actually getting paid for this so called work???!!! Even after reading all of the e-mails and notes I fail to see one thing he did to assist in anything except feeding the A's egos, blame game and snipe hunt. I am going to go and flop around on the floor in a fit for a while.

Sorry........I know this was more of a rant but.......(flopping about on the floor now)........

The question is, who was paying him for this tripe?

One of my biggest concerns in this doc dump is this: The repeated offers to make Lee and other members of the Anthony interns. Is it possible that this offer is what got him into some hot water? I would think that to offer your own clients a way to circumvent the system regarding obtaining confidential info for their own use, would violate not only ethical boundaries, but legal ones as well. If DC was already helping them then they had no need to be given more access. THe only reason that is plausible, is that they wanted free reign to dig for dirt and frame people. Not for true investigative work. I see a real problem with this for him and down the road as well.

Can someone refresh my memory of if we ever learned who "William Waters" was that DC refers to in emails to Lee as having visited KC at the jail?

Just wondering because a "laura rose" was then posting on this WW myspace account and wondering if THAT "rose" could have been CA? (one posting says something to the effect of "She's okay. I can feel it" posted on 7/22/08.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63