"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me CA doesn't read here at WS...and the nerve of DC calling Tricia an inexperienced wanna B.
commentaboutTricia.jpg

Hello WS :)

I apologize ahead of time for my lack of couth. :innocent:

1. showing or having good manners or sophistication; smooth:

:croc: :banghead: :crazy: :laugh: :loser: :sick:

Grounds to do what? Shut WS down? Oh, there are grounds to shut someone down...but it ain't WS. :twocents:

:cow:

I am curious why DC and CA didn't discuss the psychic in any of their investigative e-mails ? You'd think with a tip like that and with him going to the scene more than once that they would have discussed it at great length.

I don't know if this is in the right thread or not, but....

Murt's van is a "character of interest"??

:rotfl:

Did the van "disseminate hatred"? It must have, everyone else on DC's list did! LOLOLOLOL

Who is Murt? and those disgusting comments he made about children? Also, he is listed as living in Satsuma?

Maybe this is old news, but he is a vile, disgusting, creepy, and very scary guy to me! Where is he now????

TIA

I am curious why DC and CA didn't discuss the psychic in any of their investigative e-mails ? You'd think with a tip like that and with him going to the scene more than once that they would have discussed it at great length.

It's possible that there are many more emails that the SA hasn't released yet. I bet they hang on to the explosive stuff for as long as possible.

Nephilim. I will have to do more research to try and guess in what context CA is using that word. But one meaning is the offspring of the fallen angels in the Bible book of Genesis.

What on earth is that woman referring to?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The angels who married people, and "begat."

It's possible that there are many more emails that the SA hasn't released yet. I bet they hang on to the explosive stuff for as long as possible.

I sure do hope so. At this point, I don't see a DP case here and neither do some other of my friends that I've been chatting with in email about this case today.

Who is Murt? and those disgusting comments he made about children? Also, he is listed as living in Satsuma?

Maybe this is old news, but he is a vile, disgusting, creepy, and very scary guy to me! Where is he now????

TIA

Murts site had been hacked several times while all this was going on. Murt's an odd duck, but harmless for the most part.

The only thing that really surprises me is that there were not more people included in the banned list for the memorial. I am hurt that I wasn't included...I have disseminated as much hate towards the family as anyone else and have even posted as much. I guess it's only the famous that get recognized. I wonder if Nancy G will respond to her name and title (disseminated hater) being mentioned in the latest released documents ?

Like Nixon's "Enemies List." Inclusion came to be a status symbol.

BBM. I think that description fits DC.....He couldn't find a lost penny under his own shoe. And he was gonna sponser LA to be a PI? lololol.....

You kidding? The proposal to sponsor LA's PI internship is almost the best PART!

I sure do hope so. At this point, I don't see a DP case here and neither do some other of my friends that I've been chatting with in email about this case today.

Huh?? :waitasec::waitasec:

Surely, the DA didn't decide to go with the DP based on e-mails.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I completely missed this. Does anyone know where this email(s) is? TIA. If true, this is very bizarre of CA.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ew-documents-reveal-cindys-strange-quest.html

(snip)
Strangest tidbit from the documents released today in the Casey Anthony case?
"Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.
Think about that one. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter -- and Cindy's granddaughter -- toddler Caylee Anthony. The child's remains were found in December, and the family had a memorial service in February.

I met the Anthonys and Jessica D'Onofrio and got the impression they were pretty tight. I guess when Caylee was found, Jessica had outlived her usefulness.

Huh?? :waitasec::waitasec:

Surely, the DA didn't decide to go with the DP based on e-mails.

Nope. They went with the DP after Caylee's body was found.

Hmmm. I looked through them a couple of times and to me it looks like some bloggers who are emailing each other behind the scenes and talking about their own forum or MySpace account? This person, "Tonya Barton" seems to be the mole who is forwarding the emails either to DC or to CA.

It is very interesting, to say the least! I wonder if it will make perfect sense to those whose forum they are referencing? It seems to be that we could start at Topix.

"Rose" has got to be CA not our PrincessRose but CA as "Rose" was emailing and receiving email from her team, so to speak, about this comment left by PrincessRose
email1.jpg

PRcomment.jpg

Leads me to believe there was/is a group of CA snoopers on the forums
jermima.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics